[Today at 06:55:33 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Nukem2
[Today at 04:02:06 PM]

Best case scenarios by Frenns Liquor Depot
[Today at 03:55:21 PM]

Marquette Football Update by Viper
[Today at 11:02:10 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Stay off Twitter  (Read 5984 times)

4everwarriors

• All American
Re: Stay off Twitter
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2021, 09:22:40 PM »
No more Saturday night games, then. Folks have too much fire water in their systems to act civil, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Goose

• All American
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2021, 09:23:30 PM »
Doc

Great line.

panda

• All American
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2021, 09:24:45 PM »
Who the eff cares what the reason is. Jesus Christ you’re a b*tch. Getting in Twitter arguments with a players’ parent is an absolute embarrassment. Tagging a player and trashing them is an absolute embarrassment. You’re an absolute embarrassment.

The mom searching her sons name and engaging those bad fans is just as bad IMO.

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2021, 09:26:19 PM »
https://twitter.com/phillpmcg/status/1353146977161240576?s=21

This pretty much sums up Howard's entire career, and people want to retire his jersey.

cheese ball chaser

• All American
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2021, 09:28:00 PM »
Again. She did not. Some dumbass tagged DJ bashing him about “understanding why OSU dumbed his bum ass” and she started relying to fans. She did not provoke it.

I mean, a guy was being critical of a player and she clearly escalated it. Just my observation.

Silent Verbal

• All American
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2021, 09:28:22 PM »
The mom searching her sons name and engaging those bad fans is just as bad IMO.

Agreed.  And when the guy laid out his reasons for why he thought Carton hurt the team, the mom responded with, "And what have you ever done that was athletic.  You are an idiot!!!" 

Bad look for her.

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2021, 09:28:58 PM »
B Phil McGowan!!!

He was a terrible columnist of the MU Tribune in the late 90’s.  He often confused words with wit.  What a f’n tool. 

If I wasn’t so busy getting drunk at the Lanche I would have written a letter to the editor that I wish his Mom (who’d I kind like based on the red hair) would have read. 
The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2021, 09:30:37 PM »
B Phil McGowan!!!

He was a terrible columnist of the MU Tribune in the late 90’s.  He often confused words with wit.  What a f’n tool. 

If I wasn’t so busy getting drunk at the Lanche I would have written a letter to the editor that I wish his Mom (who’d I kind like based on the red hair) would have read.

Hmmnn :-\

Bad_Reporter

• All American
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2021, 09:33:16 PM »
Who the eff cares what the reason is. Jesus Christ you’re a b*tch. Getting in Twitter arguments with a players’ parent is an absolute embarrassment. Tagging a player and trashing them is an absolute embarrassment. You’re an absolute embarrassment.

Withoutbrains,

Still sour that you were wrong about the Canadian wojo had in the bag?   Just take your L like a man.  It’s a horrible look from mommy.  If he’s drafted (like many believe) and goes to the NBA are you going to go on your crusade and tell people to knock it off when they say something about his play?

Wojo can’t recruit a team, can’t coach, can’t do anything except scam MU for 2m a year.  I do give him credit for that.

withoutbias

• All American
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2021, 09:34:25 PM »
Imagine @DJCarton didn’t shoot the team out of the game? Imagine that scrub could hit 1 FT. Instead misses both and pretty much that was the game. He follows up with 2 horrendous 3s to push the game even further out of reach. I see why Ohio state dumped your scrub ass

Again. This is the original Tweet his mom replied to. Some dumbass tagged DJ and trashed him and she responded. The mom did not instigate this.

Stay. Off. Of. Twitter.

withoutbias

• All American
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2021, 09:36:44 PM »
Withoutbrains,

Still sour that you were wrong about the Canadian wojo had in the bag?   Just take your L like a man.  It’s a horrible look from mommy.  If he’s drafted (like many believe) and goes to the NBA are you going to go on your crusade and tell people to knock it off when they say something about his play?

Wojo can’t recruit a team, can’t coach, can’t do anything except scam MU for 2m a year.  I do give him credit for that.

I don’t know what you’re even talking about. This has nothing to do with Wojo.

Guessing you’re the dumbass tagging players and trashing them just like when you posted here pretending some students were trashing the program on Instagram and it turned out your dumbass was the one making all the comments. You’re a effing lowlife.

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2021, 09:37:20 PM »
Again. This is the original Tweet his mom replied to. Some dumbass tagged DJ and trashed him and she responded. The mom did not instigate this.

Stay. Off. Of. Twitter.

If the mother is searching her sons name on Twitter after he played a baaaaad game, then defends him against critics and makes a big show out of it...

Someone needs to be told to get off Twitter. And it isn't the fan.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2021, 09:37:46 PM »

Guessing you’re the dumbass tagging players and trashing them just like when you posted here pretending some students were trashing the program on Instagram and it turned out your dumbass was the one making all the comments. You’re a effing lowlife.

Yep yep.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

panda

• All American
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2021, 09:37:52 PM »

Stay. Off. Of. Twitter.

She doesn’t see posts he’s tagged in....

Bad_Reporter

• All American
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2021, 09:39:47 PM »

😂 idk wtf you’re talking about but, K.

You’re really killing it in this thread.  Keep it goin’ kid.  I’m rooting for you.

withoutbias

• All American
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2021, 09:40:07 PM »
If the mother is searching her sons name on Twitter after he played a baaaaad game, then defends him against critics and makes a big show out of it...

Someone needs to be told to get off Twitter. And it isn't the fan.

No, it’s definitely the fan. It takes a special kind of loser to tag college players after a bad performance. Genuinely embarrassing. Should the parents respond? Probably not. But should they have to read that sh1t? Definitely not.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2021, 09:41:30 PM »
😂 idk wtf you’re talking about but,

Lololol.  Sure.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

withoutbias

• All American
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2021, 09:41:55 PM »
😂 idk wtf you’re talking about but, K.

You’re really killing it in this thread.  Keep it goin’ kid.  I’m rooting for you.

You literally came here laughing about how all the “students” were calling for Wojo to be fired on the MU IG account under your MUWarriorPilot username here. Then someone went to IG and it was like 3 posts about firing Wojo, all from someone with the username...you guessed it, MUWarriorPilot. Then you temporarily disabled your account (lol snowflake) and changed your Scoop username.

Does that refresh your memory? Or just going to play dumb?

panda

• All American
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2021, 09:43:43 PM »
No, it’s definitely the fan. It takes a special kind of loser to tag college players after a bad performance. Genuinely embarrassing. Should the parents respond? Probably not. But should they have to read that sh1t? Definitely not.

The mom shouldn’t respond. Just a bad look. Especially for someone related to Dj as he was the only guy who looked good tonight.

Bad_Reporter

• All American
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2021, 09:45:42 PM »
Lololol.  Sure.

If memory serves me correctly.  This is when you, Alan, and wades piled on me a few years back when MU had an embarrassing loss, then immediately after that game, they posted a puff piece about the team going to children’s hospital and there were multiple current college students who were commenting on the timing of said piece being put out.

Yeah, I remember commenting once on the post as well.  Not sure where coming up with multiple screen names and such ever made the cut?

Move along.  How’s moms basement? Over your depression yet?

Bad_Reporter

• All American
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2021, 09:47:44 PM »
You literally came here laughing about how all the “students” were calling for Wojo to be fired on the MU IG account under your MUWarriorPilot username here. Then someone went to IG and it was like 3 posts about firing Wojo, all from someone with the username...you guessed it, MUWarriorPilot. Then you temporarily disabled your account (lol snowflake) and changed your Scoop username.

Does that refresh your memory? Or just going to play dumb?

Snowflake?  I’ve invited you, and wades to brewer baseball games since you didn’t believe I knew anyone in the organization.  I knew the janitor wasn’t that what was said?

Surprisingly you never took me up on my offer.  We both know the reason you wouldn’t though.

withoutbias

• All American
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2021, 09:50:05 PM »
Snowflake?  I’ve invited you, and wades to brewer baseball games since you didn’t believe I knew anyone in the organization.  I knew the janitor wasn’t that what was said?

Surprisingly you never took me up on my offer.  We both know the reason you wouldn’t though.

I don’t recall ever getting an invite. But I appreciate it.

If memory serves me correctly.  This is when you, Alan, and wades piled on me a few years back when MU had an embarrassing loss, then immediately after that game, they posted a puff piece about the team going to children’s hospital and there were multiple current college students who were commenting on the timing of said piece being put out.

Yeah, I remember commenting once on the post as well.  Not sure where coming up with multiple screen names and such ever made the cut?

Move along.  How’s moms basement? Over your depression yet?

The multiple usernames comes from, well, your username used to be MUWarriorPilot and is now Bad_Reporter. No?

Also, does someone have depression? And if so, you think it’s okay to mock that person? Seriously, genuine question, wtf is wrong with you?

Bad_Reporter

• All American
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2021, 09:50:39 PM »
Also, your knight in shinning armor is the one who disabled his gram after that embarrassment In the NCAA.  As a matter of fact, didn’t he do that multiple times?  Doesn’t MU limit comments on their basketball fan page?  Twitter? YouTube?

Wipe that jizz off your face sometime.

-snowflake

Bad_Reporter

• All American
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2021, 09:52:19 PM »
I don’t recall ever getting an invite. But I appreciate it.

The multiple usernames comes from, well, your username used to be MUWarriorPilot and is now Bad_Reporter. No?

Also, does someone have depression? And if so, you think it’s okay to mock that person? Seriously, genuine question, wtf is wrong with you?

My gram name has never changed, chief.

My scoop name changed because your savior had a problem with me.

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2021, 09:53:47 PM »
How’s moms basement? Over your depression yet?

Now you can piss off and leave. You freaking dick.

feedback