Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: An absolute master at doing just enough to keep his job...  (Read 25421 times)

5DollarPitcher

• All American
Re: An absolute master at doing just enough to keep his job...
« Reply #225 on: January 03, 2021, 07:32:36 PM »
Thank you! I don’t come onto an internet message board only when the team I claim to be a fan of loses or plays poorly. But hey, to each their own I guess.
Do we need to go down this road Wades? Will you ever grow up?

Viper

• All American
« Reply #226 on: January 03, 2021, 07:37:41 PM »
I really don’t. I’ll stop them the day he’s fired or the day we remove ourselves from the quagmire of mediocrity he has created.
👍

Viper

• All American
« Reply #227 on: January 03, 2021, 07:43:15 PM »
Hire Shaka?
...reference to TX dumping a high-priced football coach rather than continue to wallow in mediocrity as MU does with Wojo.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #228 on: January 03, 2021, 08:16:02 PM »
Do we need to go down this road Wades? Will you ever grow up?

Will I grow up? Sorry. I forgot that I was the one trying to burn someone by bringing up their number of posts? After coming on here and telling everyone they just come on here to let off some heat and vent when their “favorite team” sucks.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

5DollarPitcher

• All American
« Reply #229 on: January 03, 2021, 08:25:27 PM »
Will I grow up? Sorry. I forgot that I was the one trying to burn someone by bringing up their number of posts? After coming on here and telling everyone they just come on here to let off some heat and vent when their “favorite team” sucks.
Is that not what a fan message board is about? You say it as if it’s absurd. I’m not hurting anybody - besides maybe your feelings?

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #230 on: January 03, 2021, 08:27:51 PM »
Is that not what a fan message board is about? You say it as if it’s absurd. I’m not hurting anybody - besides maybe your feelings?

Yes, it’s pretty absurd to only come on a message board when the team you claim to like sucks.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

5DollarPitcher

• All American
« Reply #231 on: January 03, 2021, 08:30:06 PM »
Yes, it’s pretty absurd to only come on a message board when the team you claim to like sucks.
I’m here after good wins too. You even acknowledged it in a thread after the UW game. I don’t plan my life around posting on MUScoop as someone with 13,000 posts might, but I’m around.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #232 on: January 03, 2021, 08:36:54 PM »
I’m here after good wins too. You even acknowledged it in a thread after the UW game. I don’t plan my life around posting on MUScoop as someone with 13,000 posts might, but I’m around.

Don’t take it from me. These aren’t my words.

If you think my 600 or so posts on here over 4 years constitute an obsession that takes over my whole life, you’re delusional. I come here to bitch about our terrible coach and vent after crapty games. Deal with it.

5DollarPitcher

• All American
« Reply #233 on: January 03, 2021, 08:48:14 PM »
Don’t take it from me. These aren’t my words.
Did I say exclusively that? No I didn’t. You’re pretty good at trying to play semantics though - I’ll give you that.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #234 on: January 03, 2021, 08:51:07 PM »
...reference to TX dumping a high-priced football coach rather than continue to wallow in mediocrity as MU does with Wojo.

Better do some fundraising.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #235 on: January 03, 2021, 08:51:36 PM »
Did I say exclusively that? No I didn’t. You’re pretty good at trying to play semantics though - I’ll give you that.

Sorry for reading what you wrote. Your take is you only have 600 posts (I don’t know why you’re so obsessed with the number of posts people have, but congrats on that) so it’s obviously not an obsession, you just vent after the team you claim to be a fan of sucks. If that’s not what you meant, I apologize for what you wrote.

5DollarPitcher

• All American
« Reply #236 on: January 03, 2021, 09:04:25 PM »
Sorry for reading what you wrote. Your take is you only have 600 posts (I don’t know why you’re so obsessed with the number of posts people have, but congrats on that) so it’s obviously not an obsession, you just vent after the team you claim to be a fan of sucks. If that’s not what you meant, I apologize for what you wrote.
Are we really doing this right now? Lol. You are a sad person.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #237 on: January 03, 2021, 10:16:16 PM »
Are we really doing this right now? Lol. You are a sad person.

Says the guy who tells everyone how many posts he has and how he just comes here to blow off steam when we suck. Yes. I’m the sad person.

5DollarPitcher

• All American
« Reply #238 on: January 03, 2021, 10:27:54 PM »
Says the guy who tells everyone how many posts he has and how he just comes here to blow off steam when we suck. Yes. I’m the sad person.
Just so sad

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #239 on: January 03, 2021, 11:53:21 PM »
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #240 on: January 03, 2021, 11:54:22 PM »

Hey, at least A Dollar Short soon will be able to say he has 700 posts!
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson