[Today at 12:50:35 PM]

2024 NCAA Tournament Thread by warriorchick
[Today at 12:06:20 PM]

MU Gear by Pepe Sylvia
[Today at 11:45:12 AM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by MU82
[Today at 11:11:25 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Davison  (Read 8305 times)

MUINGB

• Starter
Re: Davison
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2020, 01:08:19 PM »
Why the Badgers even play Davison is beyond my thinking......he just bumps his way around the court, cannot score, just kinda bumps his way on the court.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2020, 01:21:37 PM »
I don't see a Theo quote to this effect so for me, it's just Floppy spout.

There’s pictures of them around. Why is this so hard to believe?
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2020, 01:23:11 PM »
Tower-if you and I are friends and you punch my brother in the nuts.....we’re no longer friends.
Oh yeah, and you’ve punched somebody else’s nuts?
Yeah...we’re not friends.
That article was from 2018...maybe things have changed.

What if your brother decides he doesn't want to be brothers anymore and joins a different family? Then it's not worth tossing out the friendship
Maigh Eo for Sam

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2020, 02:28:19 PM »
What if one of your brothers punched one of your other brothers in the nuts? You would laugh hysterically and tell the story for years.

Bangkok.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2020, 02:55:30 PM »
Bangkok.

One of the times I had to legit pull the car over is when my two boys were in the back seat and wouldn’t stop asking one another “what is the capital of Thailand?”

The idea that Theo would no longer be friends with Davison because he punched an ex-teammate in the nuts is hilarious.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2020, 03:41:38 PM »
What if your brother decides he doesn't want to be brothers anymore and joins a different family? Then it's not worth tossing out the friendship

Yep. I suspect Theo was pretty pissed at the time...but you can be pissed at a good friend and get over it.

And when Hauser ended up leaving the team (and burning bridges on his way outta town), any remaining anger at Davison probably disappeared.

Look at it another way: A lifelong friend vs a guy who played on your team for one season, then bolted. Easy choice.

Spaniel with a Short Tail

• All American
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2020, 04:01:10 PM »
Can't believe it took so long for this to get added.

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2020, 04:02:59 PM »
Theo predicts the future also? Awesome

tower912

• All American
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2020, 04:06:22 PM »
And lets be honest, who didn't want to punch Joey in the nuts in the spring of 19?
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

avid1010

• All American
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2020, 04:09:36 PM »
Eh.  Theo has taken some cheap shots on guys as well... 

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2020, 04:24:58 PM »
Eh.  Theo has taken some cheap shots on guys as well... 

Get outta here with this un-American crap

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2020, 05:08:32 PM »
Why?   They were friends growing up.   Abandoning lifelong friendships over one game a year is no way to go through life.

I think there might have been some teal.

ChitownSpaceForRent

• All American
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2020, 05:53:50 PM »
If you’re ever feeling down, just remember everyone on this board had made the exact same number of field goals as Brad Davison had in the Fiserv Forum.

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2020, 06:01:28 PM »
If you’re ever feeling down, just remember everyone on this board had made the exact same number of field goals as Brad Davison had in the Fiserv Forum.

And committed 9 fewer fouls....

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2020, 07:24:34 PM »
One of the times I had to legit pull the car over is when my two boys were in the back seat and wouldn’t stop asking one another “what is the capital of Thailand?”

The idea that Theo would no longer be friends with Davison because he punched an ex-teammate in the nuts is hilarious.

nothing about the 7th rock from the sun?  i'd have to stop the car from laughing so hard

your dad ever break wind in the car then lock the windows?
don't...don't don't don't don't

Viper

• All American
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2020, 09:38:18 PM »
Tower-if you and I are friends and you punch my brother in the nuts.....we’re no longer friends.
Oh yeah, and you’ve punched somebody else’s nuts?
Yeah...we’re not friends.
That article was from 2018...maybe things have changed.
i wonder what would happen if Davison jabbed Theo’s nuts? Still buddies?

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2020, 09:47:57 AM »
OK, I have to admit this is a pretty funny line from the badger board:

"I thought Brad was thrown off by Marquette not having any complete jackholes. He didn't seem to know who should get a dick punch."
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2020, 10:07:16 AM »

"I thought Brad was thrown off by Marquette not having any complete jackholes. He didn't seem to know who should get a dick punch."

Buckyville post of the year.
Have some patience, FFS.

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2020, 01:03:21 PM »

Literally lol'd....

pbiflyer

• All American
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2020, 08:08:00 PM »

That’s awesome! Truly lol’ed

adambomb

• Walk-On
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2020, 10:05:28 PM »
I'm a life-long MU fan (since the Al days) and alum ('90).  I've also seen Brad play basketball in Maple Grove since he was in first grade as my son played in the same rec league (OMGBA) as him.  Also watched and got to know him and his family through traveling ball and high school.

It's really interesting/surprising to see his on-court college persona as it's a complete 180 from him as a person off the court.  Off the court he's the nicest most personable person you can imagine.  Will talk to you/anyone with genuine respect at the drug store or wherever and is extremely humble.  Was loved by everyone in high school and treated everyone with respect... a natural leader and the kind of person you'd want on your team (sports, work, whatever).  As a badger, I can't stand the way he plays, but it's nothing like he is in the other 99% of his being.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2020, 10:16:23 PM »
I'm a life-long MU fan (since the Al days) and alum ('90).  I've also seen Brad play basketball in Maple Grove since he was in first grade as my son played in the same rec league (OMGBA) as him.  Also watched and got to know him and his family through traveling ball and high school.

It's really interesting/surprising to see his on-court college persona as it's a complete 180 from him as a person off the court.  Off the court he's the nicest most personable person you can imagine.  Will talk to you/anyone with genuine respect at the drug store or wherever and is extremely humble.  Was loved by everyone in high school and treated everyone with respect... a natural leader and the kind of person you'd want on your team (sports, work, whatever).  As a badger, I can't stand the way he plays, but it's nothing like he is in the other 99% of his being.

So was he a douchenozzle on the court in high school as well?
Have some patience, FFS.

adambomb

• Walk-On
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2020, 10:20:01 PM »
No!  They must teach that at Madison.  Always played hard, but I don't recall any flops or nut-punches.

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2020, 06:09:12 AM »

Sounds like a scooper we know. Apparently, a great human off the court(message board), but a douchebag on it.