[Today at 07:04:13 PM]

Where is Marquette? by NickelDimer
[Today at 07:02:50 PM]

10 years after “Done Deal” … It’s Happening! by Judge Smails
[Today at 07:02:27 PM]

2024 Coaching Carousel by the eagle
[Today at 06:05:16 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Mayfair Mall  (Read 8753 times)

tower912

• All American
Re: Mayfair Mall
« Reply #75 on: November 23, 2020, 09:21:53 AM »
Surprised that he hasn't been doxxed yet. Seems impossible to hide identities in big cases now. Example: the slender man girls were doxxed instantly.
How dare the professionals act professionally in regards to a minor.    It will come out.    I am sure in some corners of social media, it is already out.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #76 on: November 23, 2020, 09:34:48 AM »
The luckiest thing that's ever happened to this kid in his life is nobody died.  Will be interested to see what the chargers are and whether he's charged as a minor.  My guess is there will be some combination of attempted homicide and reckless endangerment, and he'll be charged as an adult.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

tower912

• All American
« Reply #77 on: November 23, 2020, 09:37:17 AM »
15 is a reach, but they will try.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #78 on: November 23, 2020, 09:55:23 AM »
How dare the professionals act professionally in regards to a minor.    It will come out.    I am sure in some corners of social media, it is already out.

I didn't mean to say I wanted the teen doxxed and I apologize if that's how it came out. Only wanted to convey that I was surprised when I looked on Twitter that there was no name number address health history social security number etc listed.
Maigh Eo for Sam

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
Re: Unconfirmed Report: Mayfair Mall--Active Shooter
« Reply #79 on: November 23, 2020, 12:51:32 PM »
People donated money to get him out. WTF???

you do realize many many more donated to get all of your antifa buddies out...hell, they just walked 'em in the front door, right thru and out the back door.  hollywood, gs et.al.  once again, watch the videos.  my liberal bro-in-law attorney winced at the murder charge.  knuckle head-yes, but murderer? not so fast
don't...don't don't don't don't

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #80 on: November 23, 2020, 01:13:24 PM »
Any of these "antifa buddies" bring a rifle and kill someone?  If so, that's dumb too.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 01:16:20 PM by Fluffy Blue Monster »
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Billy Hoyle

• All American
  • Retire #34
« Reply #81 on: November 23, 2020, 01:13:35 PM »
you do realize many many more donated to get all of your antifa buddies out...hell, they just walked 'em in the front door, right thru and out the back door.  hollywood, gs et.al.  once again, watch the videos.  my liberal bro-in-law attorney winced at the murder charge.  knuckle head-yes, but murderer? not so fast

I have made it clear from the beginning I am 100% against these "antifa" idiots and believe every one of them should be charged face trial. However, there is a difference between the peaceful protesters and the "antifa" street gangs (who have hit my wife's office has been twice, BTW) who are using the protests to justify their violence and destruction.

Put the "antifa" idiots and Rittenhouse in the same prison yard and let them work it all out.

Any of these "antifa buddies" bring a rifle and kill someone?  I'll hang up and listen...

actually one did and killed a guy in Portland. He ran away though (until the US Marshalls executed him). I don't remember hearing anyone other than his fellow terrorists expressing support for him.
“You either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked.”

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #82 on: November 23, 2020, 01:16:52 PM »
I have made it clear from the beginning I am 100% against these "antifa" idiots and believe every one of them should be charged face trial. However, there is a difference between the peaceful protesters and the "antifa" street gangs (who have hit my wife's office has been twice, BTW) who are using the protests to justify their violence and destruction.

Put the "antifa" idiots and Rittenhouse in the same prison yard and let them work it all out.

actually one did and killed a guy in Portland. He ran away though (until the US Marshalls executed him). I don't remember hearing anyone other than his fellow terrorists expressing support for him.

So he wasn't bailed out by idiots then. 
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Billy Hoyle

• All American
  • Retire #34
« Reply #83 on: November 23, 2020, 01:23:03 PM »
Page 1, bro.  You're usually better than that, was disappointed in you on this one.

my comment about Rittenhouse was not tying him (or any white person) to the shooting, but rather an answer to the question "What the fook is wrong with people?" Why wouldn't someone be motivated to shoot up people when they see another shooter become a cause celebre and people across America, as the economy struggles, say "I may not be able to pay rent or feed my family, but dammit, I need to donate $100 to get a murderer of jail because I agree with what he did.'

It had nothing to identifying a "type" but another example of how pathetic aspects of society are today.

And before you accuse me of being a hypocrite with the far left-wing violence, know that my wife and I have both cut out people from our lives who have expressed support for the violence and looting in our city, especially those who use the "if you oppose antifa you must support fascism." There are many issues that shouldn't require a binary choice, violence, looting, murder, etc. are among those at the top.

So he wasn't bailed out by idiots then. 

he left the city and was found in another state, so he never had a chance to be bailed out.

The issue we've had in Portland is our new DA has decided A) to release people without bail and B) not prosecute people arrested, even those arrested multiple time.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 01:26:24 PM by Billy Hoyle »

Spaniel with a Short Tail

• All American
« Reply #84 on: November 23, 2020, 04:31:43 PM »

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #85 on: November 23, 2020, 04:50:06 PM »
The issue we've had in Portland is our new DA has decided A) to release people without bail and B) not prosecute people arrested, even those arrested multiple time.

A) Judges set bail, not prosecutors. A prosecutor can ask for bail to be set at a certain amount or that someone be released on recognizance, etc., but the decision rests with the court. And recog is not unusual for minor, nonviolent offenses like curfew violations and trespassing. Do we really want to pack our jails - and pay the costs associated with that - to detain people charged with minor, nonviolent offenses?

B) If I'm not mistaken, the Portland DA is declining prosecution only on cases that don't involve violence, theft or property damage.

Multnomah County District Attorney Mike Schmidt, leaning on a group of community representatives he called his transition team, announced Tuesday that his office will drop most of the charges filed against protesters in Portland.
His prosecutors won’t pursue demonstrators accused of interfering with police, disorderly conduct, criminal trespass, escape or harassment if the allegations don’t involve “deliberate’' property damage, theft or force against another person or threats of force, Schmidt said.

https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/2020/08/hundreds-of-portland-protesters-will-see-their-criminal-cases-dropped-as-da-announces-plan-to-recognize-the-right-to-speak.html

Billy Hoyle

• All American
  • Retire #34
« Reply #86 on: November 23, 2020, 05:59:03 PM »
A) Judges set bail, not prosecutors. A prosecutor can ask for bail to be set at a certain amount or that someone be released on recognizance, etc., but the decision rests with the court. And recog is not unusual for minor, nonviolent offenses like curfew violations and trespassing. Do we really want to pack our jails - and pay the costs associated with that - to detain people charged with minor, nonviolent offenses?

B) If I'm not mistaken, the Portland DA is declining prosecution only on cases that don't involve violence, theft or property damage.

Multnomah County District Attorney Mike Schmidt, leaning on a group of community representatives he called his transition team, announced Tuesday that his office will drop most of the charges filed against protesters in Portland.
His prosecutors won’t pursue demonstrators accused of interfering with police, disorderly conduct, criminal trespass, escape or harassment if the allegations don’t involve “deliberate’' property damage, theft or force against another person or threats of force, Schmidt said.

https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/2020/08/hundreds-of-portland-protesters-will-see-their-criminal-cases-dropped-as-da-announces-plan-to-recognize-the-right-to-speak.html

with the DA, my biggest issue is that it's multiple arrestees being continually let go (the guy who killed the Proud Boy incel was a multiple time arrestee himself). And, he's expanded it well past those categories, even dropping charges for felonies (in one case the guy admitted setting a Chase on fire and saying he was going to set another building on fire), including arson and rioting. Over 100 individuals charged with felonies have seen their charges dropped. 30 of 39 individuals charged with assaulting a police officer have had their charged dropped. Most of these individuals are white, per the DA, so I'm not sure if this helps or hurts the disparate treatment under the law argument.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #87 on: November 23, 2020, 09:41:22 PM »
with the DA, my biggest issue is that it's multiple arrestees being continually let go (the guy who killed the Proud Boy incel was a multiple time arrestee himself). And, he's expanded it well past those categories, even dropping charges for felonies (in one case the guy admitted setting a Chase on fire and saying he was going to set another building on fire), including arson and rioting. Over 100 individuals charged with felonies have seen their charges dropped. 30 of 39 individuals charged with assaulting a police officer have had their charged dropped. Most of these individuals are white, per the DA, so I'm not sure if this helps or hurts the disparate treatment under the law argument.

If people accused of offenses involving violence, theft or serious property damage are going uncharged, then that's stupid.

feedback