Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: Fly MU gear  (Read 3620 times)

CAGASS24

• All American
Fly MU gear
« on: October 22, 2020, 09:50:40 AM »

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
Re: Fly MU gear
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 10:34:26 AM »
My wife got me the Final Four shorts from this site last christmas. I was very pleased with the quality.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2020, 10:48:26 AM »
My wife got me the Final Four shorts from this site last christmas. I was very pleased with the quality.

Is there any breathability with them?  And are they heavier or lighter?  They look like they're very heavy with little to no breathability.

Also, are they true to size?  If you wear a large for normal Nike basketball shorts, would you go large for these?
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

MUfan12

• All American
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2020, 11:37:20 AM »
Is there any breathability with them?  And are they heavier or lighter?  They look like they're very heavy with little to no breathability.

Also, are they true to size?  If you wear a large for normal Nike basketball shorts, would you go large for these?

I wear a large in the Nike shorts, and these were pretty true to size. Maybe a touch bigger, but not enough to go down a size.

They are a little heavier... not as heavy as the Converse MU shorts were, but not as thin as the Nike ones.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2020, 11:48:56 AM »

ABC factor?

zcg2013

• Team Captain
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2020, 12:26:22 PM »
I own both the final four and bumblebee shorts (as well as many other MU shorts) and they run true to size. However no pockets (unless they changed that since I ordered).

JamilJaeJamailJrJuan

• All American
  • Js for days
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2020, 12:31:46 PM »
I own both the final four and bumblebee shorts (as well as many other MU shorts) and they run true to size. However no pockets (unless they changed that since I ordered).

It does say that they have pockets.

$70 for a pair of gym shorts kind of rich.  But going to grab a pair of the bumblebees. 
I would take the Rick SLU program right now.

JoeSmith1721

• Starter
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2020, 12:37:34 PM »

The Final Four shorts have pockets.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2020, 01:36:55 PM »

Wait yours aren't authentic off Wades legs? Shame on you.
Maigh Eo for Sam

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2020, 01:48:41 PM »

I agree with MUFan12's assessment. True to size, on the heavier side but not unreasonable. While I have worn them to a pickup game before, I definitely picked them for style not function.

This might be new. My pair does not have pockets (ordered DEC 19).
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

MUHoopsFan2

• All American
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2020, 12:29:51 AM »
https://19nine.com/search?q=Marquette

For those interested
Thank you...good looking out. I will get both pair. Especially the 1970's version...

JustinLewisFanClubPres

• Starter
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2020, 08:59:57 AM »
I have the Final 4 pair. No pockets in my version. They are not as light as the current shorts or as slim fitting. However, the quality might be better and they are very comfortable. I also have one of the shirts which is lightweight and good quality. Although pricey, I would recommend.

Warrior Code

• All American
  • Undefeated since 1960
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2020, 12:52:35 PM »
I got a shirt from 19nine last year, light blue with Marquette in "gothic"(?) font. Soft, good quality fabric, but it looks like they don't sell that one any more. Can't speak on the shorts but the customer service was really good. I'd buy from them again.

Also - they don't have a ton of MU stuff but www.homefieldapparel.com has some cool college gear you won't find everywhere.
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

BrewCity83

• All American
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2020, 02:33:36 PM »
I got a shirt from 19nine last year, light blue with Marquette in "gothic"(?) font. Soft, good quality fabric, but it looks like they don't sell that one any more. Can't speak on the shorts but the customer service was really good. I'd buy from them again.

Also - they don't have a ton of MU stuff but www.homefieldapparel.com has some cool college gear you won't find everywhere.

Best thing about that site:  tons of schools, but no UW@Madison.    ;D
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

Warrior Code

• All American
  • Undefeated since 1960
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2020, 02:47:35 PM »
Best thing about that site:  tons of schools, but no UW@Madison.    ;D

Ha! I didn't even notice that. I think it was started by IU grads so maybe that explains why there is also no Illinois, Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State, etc. from the Big 1(4).
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

Marquette Fan in WI

• Starter
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2020, 04:51:50 PM »
https://19nine.com/search?q=Marquette

For those interested
Thanks for posting this that first crap I remember seeing but didn't know where. That mecca one is cool too.

feedback