'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: MU Season Ticket E-Mail  (Read 19979 times)

We R Final Four

• All American
Re: MU Season Ticket E-Mail
« Reply #75 on: September 25, 2020, 06:58:07 PM »
That’s the way I read it as well, but I’m not a doomsdayer like some who think they will punished for life after this season.

Johnny B

• All American
« Reply #76 on: September 25, 2020, 07:06:16 PM »
rather play in a state of the ark  nba arena wuth no faans then boring little crappy al gym with no fans

bilsu

• All American
« Reply #77 on: September 25, 2020, 07:14:20 PM »
Fiserv Forum seats apparently are going to be the choice.  Lock in your seats now and they will be maintained every other year in the future. 

If we long time season tickets holders opt for something much less expensive in the upper deck of the Fiserv this year with smaller or no donation requirement with the ticket, that will be the start for our seat location in the next season 2021-2022. 

I will be surprised if MU plays before fans this season and also believe the games will be at the AL with TV audiences.  Those that opt to continue to pay the major ticket price and donation will be rewarded in the future for doing so this year with zero expectation of seeing games in person.   

Maybe I am reading into this too much but that is what I am seeing here.  I know they are running an expensive business and need the money now. 

This is not correct. I did pay $225 for one seat and a $100 donation. I told Marquette that I do not want the tickets. They told me they are going to do a full reseating every other year. This year was not a full reseating as you could keep your current seats. The seats you pick next year should be good for two season as it was several years ago.

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #78 on: October 02, 2020, 12:54:30 PM »
My sign up is June 5, 2091. I’m on the lower side of points, but figured I’d get to choose before I’m up for Packer tickets.

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #79 on: October 02, 2020, 02:41:34 PM »
Mine is on 812 at $50.00

94Warrior

• All American
« Reply #80 on: October 03, 2020, 07:24:08 AM »
For season ticket holders, has the ticket office communicated much to you, should you opt out?  Unless I missed something, there hasn’t been much said about it.

Do you need to purchase a ticket to keep your consecutive years priority points? 

Is there an ‘opt out’ option?

If you opt out, are you put in the back of the line for seat selection, the following year?

« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 07:42:49 AM by 94Warrior »

bilsu

• All American
« Reply #81 on: October 03, 2020, 01:48:37 PM »
For season ticket holders, has the ticket office communicated much to you, should you opt out?  Unless I missed something, there hasn’t been much said about it.

Do you need to purchase a ticket to keep your consecutive years priority points? 

Is there an ‘opt out’ option?

If you opt out, are you put in the back of the line for seat selection, the following year?
The opt out option is to purchase one season ticket at $125.00. You also need to make a $100 donation to keep your consecutive year donation points.

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #82 on: October 03, 2020, 02:19:50 PM »
Has anyone seen anything at all for women's season tickets? I don't remember anything at all.
This space reserved for a 2024 National Championship celebration banner.

Ardmore Mug

• All American
« Reply #83 on: October 03, 2020, 02:21:50 PM »
We're Womens Season Ticket holder and haven't heard ANYTHING ! ! !  We did get an Email regarding Coach Duffy virtual visit  but nothing else ! ! !  8-)

Marquette Fan

• Team Captain
« Reply #84 on: October 03, 2020, 09:28:05 PM »
Has anyone seen anything at all for women's season tickets? I don't remember anything at all.

I emailed Greg Cronkite (marketing person) about something with Kid's Club and Women's Season Tickets the other day and he confirmed they haven't sent out Women's Bball season ticket invoices yet.  They are waiting to see what the season looks like and if they'll be having fans at games.

The zoom call with Coach Duffy and other coaches/some of the team the other night was interesting - was glad they did that.

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #85 on: October 05, 2020, 11:36:12 AM »
So, hypothetically speaking, everyone goes to the $125 tickets based on not wanting to lose points, and none are available at my time. If it gets to a point where the seats available are beyond my price point, do I lose my $100 deposit? Can I pass it on to next year if I back out this year?

MUfan12

• All American
« Reply #86 on: October 05, 2020, 11:49:12 AM »
So, hypothetically speaking, everyone goes to the $125 tickets based on not wanting to lose points, and none are available at my time. If it gets to a point where the seats available are beyond my price point, do I lose my $100 deposit? Can I pass it on to next year if I back out this year?

The best option available to keep your points would be the 125+100 donation plan, but no seat assigned.

bilsu

• All American
« Reply #87 on: October 05, 2020, 02:18:42 PM »
The best option available to keep your points would be the 125+100 donation plan, but no seat assigned.
This is exactly what I did.
You do not need to worry about seats being available, if you do not take the tickets.

brewcity77

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #88 on: October 08, 2020, 03:34:32 PM »
I couldn't find the $125 option so I just bought two at $132/ea. Much smaller than the usual expenditure and if there are in-person games and it's safe to go, I can take that option.

TallTitan34

• All American
  • Gold N. Eagle (Ret.), Two Time SI Cover Model
    • Marquette Overload
« Reply #89 on: October 08, 2020, 04:14:03 PM »
I couldn't find the $125 option so I just bought two at $132/ea. Much smaller than the usual expenditure and if there are in-person games and it's safe to go, I can take that option.

This is what I will do as well.  But only 1 seat.

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #90 on: October 08, 2020, 04:44:56 PM »

I’m wondering if they are putting one of the fees in the cost already.

Hoping there’s still one of those around when I pick.

The Scat

• Walk-On
« Reply #91 on: October 08, 2020, 05:14:14 PM »
I’m wondering if they are putting one of the fees in the cost already.

Hoping there’s still one of those around when I pick.

If you e-mail the ticket office, they will give you the $225 option and confirm via e-mail that your consecutive donation and seating points remain intact.  I could not find the option on the website.

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #92 on: October 08, 2020, 05:55:18 PM »
If you e-mail the ticket office, they will give you the $225 option and confirm via e-mail that your consecutive donation and seating points remain intact.  I could not find the option on the website.

Plenty of inventory left at that level. They never charged my $100 deposit, which seems odd.

LON

• All American
« Reply #93 on: October 09, 2020, 11:38:58 AM »
Tried to order my seat today, it crashed after I picked it, now site won’t load...anyone having same issues?

IL Warrior

• Team Captain
« Reply #94 on: October 09, 2020, 12:54:16 PM »
Tried to order my seat today, it crashed after I picked it, now site won’t load...anyone having same issues?
I had similar issues this morning. I tried to refresh the site to make my selection at 11:07am, but wasn't able to log in and view the map until 11:20am. After that it was slow, but I was able to finish the process. At least it doesn't really matter what you get this year since there's about a 0.00000001% chance of having any games at full attendance. The site will need some serious stability improvements before next offseason, when seat selection is hopefully a bit more consequential.

Ardmore Mug

• All American
« Reply #95 on: October 09, 2020, 04:15:01 PM »
We had the same problem yesterday.  My wife called the phone number provided and the guy at MU said they were having problems.  We told what seats we wanted and he did it from where he was located ..   8-)

WarriorPride68

• All American
« Reply #96 on: October 21, 2020, 02:06:08 PM »
*dumb question* that has likely been answered. But is there going to be fans allowed? Any idea on numbers, etc

brewcity77

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #97 on: October 21, 2020, 06:13:00 PM »
*dumb question* that has likely been answered. But is there going to be fans allowed? Any idea on numbers, etc

No idea yet.

feedback