'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: MU Season Ticket E-Mail  (Read 19976 times)

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
Re: MU Season Ticket E-Mail
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2020, 01:59:36 PM »
Fiserv Forum on game day?

axaguy

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2020, 05:00:36 PM »
I'm no math wizard but can read, write and follow instructions. The ticket process is awful... First, 8/31 is not Friday as stated on the letter received from the ticket office.
Proofreader needed? Which item is incorrect? The Friday need or the 8/31 date for completion?
Next. I opted for the four payment plan.. When I submitted my initial payment #1 it calculates the ticket price plus the stadium fee and divides by four, no problem here.
But when I print the updated invoice the four monthly amounts due listed on the bottom of the invoice are far less than what I was billed or should be and does not add up to anything listed anywhere.
The system stinks and is awful. Just about ready to throw in the towel and cancel/stop buying season Tix for a season that may not ever materialize..
What am I not seeing here??? Frustrated.

cschor

• Walk-On
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2020, 05:15:37 PM »
I was very similarly confused. I gave up and just called the ticket office and had the guy set it up, he was very helpful.  The 31st is a Monday so you can probably just call it in then. Good luck!

MUfan12

• All American
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2020, 05:19:23 PM »
I put my deposit down, and will buy the cheapest single seat available at my selection time.

Since there's almost no chance of using it, I'll just get a head start on my 2021 invoice and help the athletic department out a little bit in the meantime.

ChuckyChip

• Team Captain
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2020, 07:09:30 PM »
I'm no math wizard but can read, write and follow instructions. The ticket process is awful... First, 8/31 is not Friday as stated on the letter received from the ticket office.
Proofreader needed? Which item is incorrect? The Friday need or the 8/31 date for completion?
Next. I opted for the four payment plan.. When I submitted my initial payment #1 it calculates the ticket price plus the stadium fee and divides by four, no problem here.
But when I print the updated invoice the four monthly amounts due listed on the bottom of the invoice are far less than what I was billed or should be and does not add up to anything listed anywhere.
The system stinks and is awful. Just about ready to throw in the towel and cancel/stop buying season Tix for a season that may not ever materialize..
What am I not seeing here??? Frustrated.

Well first, they calculated the Wisconsin sales tax incorrectly on the printed invoices (forgot to remove the Miller Park tax) so the online amount would not match because it was corrected.  Second, they did not add the "recommended" Blue & Gold donation.  I don't know when they will be collecting that. 

radome

• Team Captain
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2020, 10:34:50 PM »
Just about ready to throw in the towel and cancel/stop buying season Tix for a season that may not ever materialize..
Agreed. I am not renewing. Didn't even try to offer any concessions.

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2020, 07:27:14 AM »
I put my deposit down, and will buy the cheapest single seat available at my selection time.

Since there's almost no chance of using it, I'll just get a head start on my 2021 invoice and help the athletic department out a little bit in the meantime.

I think I'm going this route too. I don't expect to go to any games this year just because that seems to be how things are going, but I want to make sure I don't lose the points I've built and I've seen nothing to indicate they plan to grant waivers to people that opt out this year.
This space reserved for a 2024 National Championship celebration banner.

axaguy

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2020, 08:36:53 AM »
As big of fans as we are of MU and sports in general I think ALL sports industry people are going to have to re-evaluate their their futures....big time. During this pandemic we have undergone "shortages and rationing" of many things including our leisure time activities and have found we CAN live WITHOUT sports.... Other activities have replaced, in many instances, our worshiping of all sporting events...
ALL sports industry people had better take note of the adjustments going on right now because "things will never be the same."
Interest has been diverted and lost, other activities have claimed that time and not everyone is going to return at the same level of interest and participation.
MU and college sports programs are among those that had better take note....

HutchwasClutch

• All American
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2020, 09:21:47 AM »
As big of fans as we are of MU and sports in general I think ALL sports industry people are going to have to re-evaluate their their futures....big time. During this pandemic we have undergone "shortages and rationing" of many things including our leisure time activities and have found we CAN live WITHOUT sports.... Other activities have replaced, in many instances, our worshiping of all sporting events...
ALL sports industry people had better take note of the adjustments going on right now because "things will never be the same."
Interest has been diverted and lost, other activities have claimed that time and not everyone is going to return at the same level of interest and participation.

Absolutely agree ax!  Very well put.  You’re ahead of the curve.  A reckoning is coming.  The shut downs of the pandemic made people realize sports is not our lifeblood.  We can find joy and happiness in many other pursuits. 

All the fake and hypocritical  SJW’s polluting professional sports especially are just going to kill the golden goose. NBA ratings were already in a free fall before the nonsense virtue signaling of this week. 

Good, maybe these massive egos will be reined in eventually. 

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2020, 09:29:13 AM »
Absolutely agree ax!  Very well put.  You’re ahead of the curve.  A reckoning is coming.  The shut downs of the pandemic made people realize sports is not our lifeblood.  We can find joy and happiness in many other pursuits. 

All the fake and hypocritical  SJW’s polluting professional sports especially are just going to kill the golden goose. NBA ratings were already in a free fall before the nonsense virtue signaling of this week. 

LOL. We should all aspire to be Warriors for Social Justice. There is no shame whatsoever in that title. Those that don't fight for social justice are the ones that should be ashamed. Who in their right mind is against justice, other than tyrants?

Maybe you should reconsider the Cura Personalis motto that Marquette is founded on and the feelings of the players that represent Marquette.
This space reserved for a 2024 National Championship celebration banner.

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2020, 11:03:47 AM »

Let’s not judge NBA ratings yet. Need to see how this plays out in a normal season.

But let me guess, you have no problem with displays of patriotism and standing up for veterans during games right? 
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

bilsu

• All American
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2020, 11:37:00 AM »
I agree with you. There are better ways to spend my money.

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2020, 07:09:57 PM »

NBA has about 20x to 30x the fans internationally. The expansion of the NBA is globally. That has been the route for about the past 10 years. They're exploring international teams. FIBA already has a Champions model like FIFA. The NBA was smart they have been exporting for a while. Rosters are very international. I think NFL has mist to worry starting with all health issues regarding concussions. It will be hard for them to complete the season just too many players per team.
Goal is National Championship

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2020, 08:04:51 PM »
Maybe.. we shall see.

I have several family members who declared “They will never watch MLB again!” After the last strike shortened season.

Now, it’s Go Brewers!

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2020, 11:13:35 AM »
So the process was pretty messy for me this morning. I decided to not do the same seats and choose the option for the $100 deposit. However, it doesn’t look like i actually paid that yet, despite clicking all the buttons. I have an invoice, but the total is the price of my seats last year.

Will the $100 be due at a different time?

DienerTime34

• All American
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2020, 02:02:04 PM »
Maybe.. we shall see.

I have several family members who declared “They will never watch MLB again!” After the last strike shortened season.

Now, it’s Go Brewers!

There is a major discrepancy between the number of people claiming they will boycott something on social media or message boards, vs. the number that do so in real life.

TallTitan34

• All American
  • Gold N. Eagle (Ret.), Two Time SI Cover Model
    • Marquette Overload
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2020, 02:37:12 PM »
So the process was pretty messy for me this morning. I decided to not do the same seats and choose the option for the $100 deposit. However, it doesn’t look like i actually paid that yet, despite clicking all the buttons. I have an invoice, but the total is the price of my seats last year.

I had this problem awhile back and contacted them.  They told me have have to go in manually and adjust it.  They do that once a week.

MUDPT

• All American
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2020, 02:39:46 PM »

I don't think you could pay the $100 deposit? It was either the payment plan or pay for them in full?  Or maybe it was for those that chose different seats.

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2020, 02:50:16 PM »
I don't think you could pay the $100 deposit? It was either the payment plan or pay for them in full?  Or maybe it was for those that chose different seats.

I selected the option for new seats since we are going down from 2 to 1 seat that we need. If I was keeping everything the same, I think I would have needed to pay the full amount. I just have to do re-seating now.

Ben Golds Five

• Starter
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2020, 01:49:33 PM »
I paid $225 ($100 donation) to skip the season and save our points.  Been a ticketholder since 1995 but not feeling it this year for multiple reasons.

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2020, 03:34:50 PM »
Forgive my ignorance, but wouldn’t buying a single cheap seat (including the $100 donation) save your points, save you ~$75, and have a ticket to all the games?
Even if you don’t go to one game, you would be better off, no?

Ben Golds Five

• Starter
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2020, 09:02:05 PM »
I spoke to the director or ticket sales and he advised me on that $225.  Guess he coulda shined me on for an extra $50. Well played MU 😁😉

Forgive my ignorance, but wouldn’t buying a single cheap seat (including the $100 donation) save your points, save you ~$75, and have a ticket to all the games?
Even if you don’t go to one game, you would be better off, no?

Ardmore Mug

• All American
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2020, 09:25:15 PM »
U save your points, but not your seats.... so you in essence start from just a place in line...But if you pay to keep your seats and end up the boys playing w/o fans, you dont  lose your seats.  If you liked your seats last year, u start over, maybe not as good seats...  correct??

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2020, 01:13:44 AM »
U save your points, but not your seats....

Points are essentially your place in line for seats, so the next reseating you should be back where you were... Or better.

bilsu

• All American
« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2020, 08:14:22 AM »
I did not renew and my seats went back to the 1955-56 season. I do not think points are as important as they used to be. The tiered pricing makes good seats available and I suspect there will be a significant drop in season ticket holders, so even more seats will be available next year.

I did not drop, because of the virus. I had already decided to do so. However, the virus made it easy to stick to my decision to drop. The total cost vs. staying at home and watching the games on TV did not seem like it was worth it to me.

feedback