[Today at 07:56:19 AM]

2024-25 Outlook by WellsstreetWanderer
[April 25, 2024, 10:03:37 PM]

Campus camp-out with cool flags? by FreewaysBurnerAccount
[April 25, 2024, 04:52:25 PM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[April 25, 2024, 02:51:03 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Herman Cain, RIP  (Read 3588 times)

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
Re: Herman Cain, RIP
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2020, 06:31:14 PM »
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

Elonsmusk

• All American
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2020, 07:45:57 PM »

So this is your new thing TAMU?  Pretty lame.  Pak decided to take a dump on Herman Cain on the day of his death.  Low class.  Pak of course is a radical liberal, who can't even help himself from politicizing death. 

His dumb comment deserved to be met with a rebuttal "highlighting" the creepiness of the living, Joe Biden and Bill Clinton.  Hell we can add Al Frankken to the mix too, Anthony Weiner, and numerous other perverse, sexually harassing, liberals.

Despite the effort of liberal men to looks sooo progressive and feminist, by getting behind #metoo, liberal men are just as prone to sexual harassment/misconduct as are conservative.  But, per usual, without any evidence, as liberals you stake out the illusionary self righteous, and morally "superior" position.

Babybluejeans

• Team Captain
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2020, 07:49:56 PM »
I assume (and hope) Elons didn't go to MU either.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2020, 07:52:34 PM »

He did. He dunked though.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Anti-Dentite

• All American
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2020, 08:03:33 PM »
I think it’s funny that Herman has maintained radio silence since the announcement, well done.
You know the difference between a dentist and a sadist, don't you? Newer magazines.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2020, 08:16:59 PM »
What?? So it scoop.cain was never even the real.guy?
No, he was, just as I am the real Tony Smith.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2020, 08:46:34 PM »

Elon started at Marquette, but Father Pilarz demotivated him so he transferred to Iowa State.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2020, 10:11:41 PM »
So this is your new thing TAMU?  Pretty lame.  Pak decided to take a dump on Herman Cain on the day of his death.  Low class.  Pak of course is a radical liberal, who can't even help himself from politicizing death. 

Who knew that sexually harassing your female subordinates is merely politics.

His dumb comment deserved to be met with a rebuttal "highlighting" the creepiness of the living, Joe Biden and Bill Clinton.  Hell we can add Al Frankken to the mix too, Anthony Weiner, and numerous other perverse, sexually harassing, liberals.

Despite the effort of liberal men to looks sooo progressive and feminist, by getting behind #metoo, liberal men are just as prone to sexual harassment/misconduct as are conservative.  But, per usual, without any evidence, as liberals you stake out the illusionary self righteous, and morally "superior" position.

TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2020, 10:40:16 PM »
RIP to Herman.  A courageous critical thinker, that was confident enough to question the benefits of liberal policy making/messaging and its effect on the Black community.
Shoulda thought a little harder.
]
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 10:42:28 PM by TSmith34 »
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2020, 07:44:28 AM »

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2020, 08:33:10 AM »
Shoulda thought a little harder.
]

History will look back at this tweet as "Karma is a bitch."

feedback