[Today at 03:29:22 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Pakuni
[Today at 03:28:48 PM]

10 years after “Done Deal” … It’s Happening! by The Sultan of Semantics
[Today at 03:24:51 PM]

Where is Marquette? by Uncle Rico
[Today at 03:05:12 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Masks  (Read 174064 times)

MU82

• All American
Re: Masks
« Reply #625 on: October 17, 2020, 11:03:56 AM »
  you're a lying dog faced pony soldier man, let's do some push ups, come on man!  what we have to do is listen to the science man and number 1, i would get out and ya see it's dignity for all of us, all of us and why the luhan province needs follow the 10 point plan check list and we have to do at least several things, one we have to depend on what the president is going to do right now and first of all we have to tell, ah wait to, umm wait till the cases before anything happens to see what happens  look the whole idea is we gotta get in place the things that were shortages of and if that's not clear you can go on my web site at 30...30..330

person ... woman ... man ... camera ... tv.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #626 on: October 17, 2020, 01:00:22 PM »
  you're a lying dog faced pony soldier man, let's do some push ups, come on man!  what we have to do is listen to the science man and number 1, i would get out and ya see it's dignity for all of us, all of us and why the luhan province needs follow the 10 point plan check list and we have to do at least several things, one we have to depend on what the president is going to do right now and first of all we have to tell, ah wait to, umm wait till the cases before anything happens to see what happens  look the whole idea is we gotta get in place the things that were shortages of and if that's not clear you can go on my web site at 30...30..330

covfefe

pbiflyer

• All American
« Reply #627 on: October 17, 2020, 01:18:34 PM »
Arby’s doesn’t serve hamberders.

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #628 on: October 17, 2020, 03:16:08 PM »
Arby’s doesn’t serve hamberders.

Which is weird for a company whose slogan is "We got the Beef". If they got the beef, show me the hamberder.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #629 on: October 17, 2020, 06:08:45 PM »

Nah man, we have to control the virus, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #630 on: October 17, 2020, 07:29:13 PM »
If true, it can be traced to enforcing a shutdown, masks, and distancing.   A government willing to dictate life's minutiae and a society that accepts it.

Accepts it? Seriously? A government can get a society to “accept” pretty much anything if the penalty for not accepting is draconian enough.

If true? That’s a good one.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 07:31:26 PM by Lennys Tap »

Frenns Liquor Depot

• All American
« Reply #631 on: October 17, 2020, 09:04:30 PM »

Nah man, we have to control the virus, hey?

Yeah we can do absolutely nothing to make this better hey?

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #632 on: October 18, 2020, 01:02:12 AM »
Accepts it? Seriously? A government can get a society to “accept” pretty much anything if the penalty for not accepting is draconian enough.

China is laughing at the US because they've got this under control.

Have they lied? Probably, but they've also go this under better control than the US.

Do I want the US to have draconian control over people like china? Of course not.

Do I wish the US would have used the past 5 months to more effectively control this virus when we all could have been masked up and largely outdoors (numbers should slow drastically in summer!). Of course. It's embarrassing, and sad that this fall is going to be a repeat of Easter. Maybe worse.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #633 on: October 18, 2020, 08:09:39 AM »

Made me chuckle.   Thanks, Lenny.

https://news.yahoo.com/coronavirus-case-increases-hit-record-191755557.html
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 08:33:42 AM by tower912 »
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

shoothoops

• All American
« Reply #634 on: October 18, 2020, 08:17:48 AM »
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1317815115543175168?s=19

This was the tweet removed about masks:

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #635 on: October 18, 2020, 09:20:48 AM »
[/quote

Control the virus? Nice catch phrase from a challenger in an election year. Controllable? It either runs its course or an effective vaccine is developed. Pfizer will have the ladder by the end of November. That's very fast approval for an effective treatment, aina?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Frenns Liquor Depot

• All American
« Reply #636 on: October 18, 2020, 09:33:28 AM »
Control the virus? Nice catch phrase from a challenger in an election year. Controllable? It either runs its course or an effective vaccine is developed. Pfizer will have the ladder by the end of November. That's very fast approval for an effective treatment, aina?

Oh I see.  You think this is all about one man.  Ok.  And if vaccine speed is all about one man too I guess someone is myopically viewing a global problem through a political lens.  It’s what has killed us from the start with this thing. 

We’ve got a long way to go on this even if a vaccine gets approved tomorrow.   

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #637 on: October 18, 2020, 09:35:01 AM »

🏀

• All American
« Reply #638 on: October 18, 2020, 09:40:44 AM »
[/quote

Sad.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #639 on: October 18, 2020, 09:42:11 AM »
Oh I see.  You think this is all about one man. 

That's how cults of personality work.

pbiflyer

• All American
« Reply #640 on: October 18, 2020, 11:10:51 AM »
Oh I see.  You think this is all about one man.  Ok.  And if vaccine speed is all about one man too I guess someone is myopically viewing a global problem through a political lens.  It’s what has killed us from the start with this thing. 

We’ve got a long way to go on this even if a vaccine gets approved tomorrow.

Strange that in many countries, the virus has run its course, since they don’t have the spreading that the US has.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #641 on: October 18, 2020, 02:09:20 PM »
Strange that in many countries, the virus has run its course, since they don’t have the spreading that the US has.

The chief advisor for the epidemic has zero background in epidemiology.

How’s that for great leadership?

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #642 on: October 18, 2020, 03:21:25 PM »

Atlas has the only qualification that matters: Absolute loyalty.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #643 on: October 18, 2020, 04:47:56 PM »

"We're gonna get the best people in the world."

Seems like he speaks in teal....

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #644 on: October 19, 2020, 12:43:28 PM »
That's how cults of personality work.

Death cult

MU82

• All American
« Reply #645 on: October 19, 2020, 01:55:07 PM »

"We're gonna get the best people in the world."

Seems like he speaks in teal....

Now, THAT made me laugh.

Rather than flag his twits with warning notes, Twitter should change all the lies to teal!

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #646 on: October 19, 2020, 02:24:22 PM »
Death cult

And I got criticized for calling him a killer?  ::)

MU82

• All American
« Reply #648 on: October 19, 2020, 09:50:13 PM »
Fauci is pissed that Trump keeps saying stuff like, "Even Dr. Fauci has said people shouldn't wear masks. It's very confusing," and he finally set the record straight on 60 Minutes -- for all those too dense to realize it before now.

Yes, very early on, Fauci and others in his field were very concerned that if they advocated mask-wearing, there would be such a panic-run on masks that there wouldn't be enough for first responders and other medical personnel. So they lied about it to protect the meager supplies America had available.

But by mid-March, it had become accepted science that folks should wear masks, even cloth masks they make themselves. And Fauci promoted mask-wearing strongly after that.

Meanwhile, Trump has not. Indeed, it's worse than that. Not only does he fail to urge Americans to do the single best thing to protect themselves from COVID-19 when in public, he actively mocks mask-wearing. To this day, he STILL mocks it.

Filming one campaign ad showing him wearing a mask once will not fool those who know that he even refused to wear a mask while visiting a mask factory that required every visitor to wear a mask.

Fauci was great on 60 Minutes. He did not directly attack POTUS but he let it be known that he did not appreciate scientists being silenced and ignored, that he did not appreciate the Trump campaign knowingly taking his comments out of context and without his permission, and that he especially did not appreciate his statements on the importance of mask-wearing being purposely misconstrued for political purposes.

shoothoops

• All American
« Reply #649 on: October 23, 2020, 08:47:12 AM »