[Today at 09:13:49 PM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by Lennys Tap
[Today at 07:56:17 PM]

Best case scenarios by Frenns Liquor Depot
[Today at 03:55:21 PM]

Marquette Football Update by Viper
[Today at 11:02:10 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Wojo's Instagram's Post  (Read 11743 times)

Pakuni

• All American
Re: Wojo's Instagram's Post
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2020, 10:47:16 AM »
Popovich-Kerr 2020.
Who says no?

(I mean, other than Cheeks).

WhiteTrash

• All American
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2020, 11:27:46 AM »
Popovich-Kerr 2020.
Who says no?

I know this a joke but if we're choosing leaders based on coaching success why not Belichick and Jackson?

Maybe Jordan and Brady?

muguru

• All American
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2020, 11:31:35 AM »
“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2020, 11:32:03 AM »
I know this a joke but if we're choosing leaders based on coaching success why not Belichick and Jackson?

Maybe Jordan and Brady?

Belichick and Jackson would be very strange bedfellows, indeed.

I'm not sure Jordan and Brady even know what their views are; they have worked so hard at branding themselves for decades.

Not to speak for Pak, but Popovich and Kerr are more than successful coaches. They are humanitarians with compassion, common sense and a valuable world-view based upon their life experiences.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2020, 11:39:42 AM »

Maybe Jordan and Brady?

I'm not choosing them based on coaching success.

WhiteTrash

• All American
« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2020, 12:02:56 PM »
I hope you guys are joking. They are basketball coaches. 

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2020, 12:24:57 PM »
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

🏀

• All American
« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2020, 12:25:38 PM »

The joke was the realty TV star that turned republican; after this all bets are off.

Elonsmusk

• All American
« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2020, 12:26:27 PM »
America is f*cked.  The American dream, has turned into the American nightmare.  The actions of rogue police officers get extrapolated to an entire race and profession, and in turn results in looting, rioting, anarchy, shrouded among sincere protestors - who have a right to be angry.  EVERYONE agreed that what happened to Floyd was reprehensible and disgusting.  Yet to suggest cops indiscriminately go around shooting/killing Black people is an exaggeration just as it is to suggest that Black Lives Matter don't matter. 

The best solution at this stage is to make our police forces 100% Black. 

Beyond that, America has extreme problems in its inner cities, and nothing will change or get better until children aren't brought into this world by people who have zero business having children.  Kids growing up in the inner cities have the odds stacked against them 10, 20, 30x those who are born into a household with two parents, or to those born by single Mom's with an education and occupation to provide for their kids both economically and from a time perspective. Neglected children regardless of color have a much higher propensity for criminality.  Kids growing up in the inner city (or trailer parks) have every right to be angry. Who wouldn't if you had virtually zero sense of security due to being broke and usually without a father figure, or any adult supervision?

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2020, 12:26:56 PM »
Popovich-Kerr 2020.
Who says no?

They're more qualified to lead a country than Donald Trump was.  And infinitely better people.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2020, 12:27:49 PM »
America is f*cked.  The American dream, has turned into the American nightmare.  The actions of rogue police officers get extrapolated to an entire race and profession, and in turn results in looting, rioting, anarchy, shrouded among sincere protestors - who have a right to be angry.  EVERYONE agreed that what happened to Floyd was reprehensible and disgusting.  Yet to suggest cops indiscriminately go around shooting/killing Black people is an exaggeration just as it is to suggest that Black Lives Matter don't matter. 

Beyond that, America has extreme problems in its inner cities, and nothing will change or get better until children aren't brought into this world by people who have zero business having children.  Kids growing up in the inner cities have the odds stacked against them 10, 20, 30x those who are born into a household with two parents, or to those born by single Mom's with an education and occupation to provide for their kids both economically and from a time perspective. Neglected children regardless of color have a much higher propensity for criminality.  Kids growing up in the inner city (or trailer parks) have every right to be angry. Who wouldn't if you had virtually zero sense of security due to being broke and usually without a father figure, or any adult supervision?

You're a unnatural carnal knowledgeing idiot.

Seriously, unnatural carnal knowledge you.

Black people's problems do not end with poverty or bad police officers.  YOU are the problem in America.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 12:29:24 PM by wadesworld »

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2020, 12:28:27 PM »
So much for no politics.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2020, 12:33:51 PM »

I mean, if your goal is to have Scoop forget your John Dawson opinions, you are really doing a good job.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

WhiteTrash

• All American
« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2020, 12:34:29 PM »
The joke was the realty TV star that turned republican; after this all bets are off.
I guess so. So, let's double down on unqualified leaders. Uhg!

This is not the forum for politics but they are all (Dems & Reps)  failing us. I'm all for change but basketball coaches? We can do a lot better.

Spaniel with a Short Tail

• All American
« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2020, 12:41:50 PM »
The actions of rogue police officers black people get extrapolated to an entire race

FIFY (I could have fun with this in so many ways)

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2020, 12:50:30 PM »

Sounds crazy, I know. It would be like electing a reality TV star as president.

Elonsmusk

• All American
« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2020, 01:03:50 PM »
You're a unnatural carnal knowledgeing idiot.

Seriously, unnatural carnal knowledge you.

Black people's problems do not end with poverty or bad police officers.  YOU are the problem in America.

Actually it is people like you that are the problem in America.  You think your compassion and empathy are the solution to everything, when in reality, all they do is offer moments of feeling better - yet do nothing to solve the problem.  I too feel compassion and empathy, yet that aint going to solve problems. 

If you don't think ending poverty/ending broken households won't help fix the challenges within the Black community, you are a unnatural carnal knowledgeing idiot.

FIFY (I could have fun with this in so many ways)

I don't disagree with you.  Also true, and sad AF.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2020, 01:04:28 PM »
Sounds crazy, I know. It would be like electing a reality TV star as president.
Are Pop and Kerr beholden to a hostile foreign power for all their wealth after going bankrupt 5 times? No? Then sorry, they aren't qualified to succeed the Chosen One.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

WhiteTrash

• All American
« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2020, 01:17:15 PM »
Someone needs to shut this down. It is getting crazy from both sides.

So how about them Warriors? 

MU82

• All American
« Reply #69 on: June 02, 2020, 01:20:25 PM »
How 'bout that great post by Wojo?

IBTL
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #70 on: June 02, 2020, 02:14:09 PM »
Actually it is people like you that are the problem in America.  You think your compassion and empathy are the solution to everything, when in reality, all they do is offer moments of feeling better - yet do nothing to solve the problem.  I too feel compassion and empathy, yet that aint going to solve problems. 

If you don't think ending poverty/ending broken households won't help fix the challenges within the Black community, you are a unnatural carnal knowledgeing idiot.

I don't disagree with you.  Also true, and sad AF.

You're straight up the most ignorant person I've ever come across in my life.  It's genuinely sad.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #71 on: June 02, 2020, 02:31:35 PM »
Kudos to Wojo for showing class, support, and empathy.     Again, character revealed.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #72 on: June 02, 2020, 02:50:53 PM »
Elon saying the quiet part out loud. 

feedback