[Today at 04:10:23 PM]

[Paint Touches] Big East programs ranked by NBA representation by Galway Eagle
[Today at 04:04:41 PM]

D-I Logo Quiz by SoCalEagle
[Today at 01:23:01 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by MuMark
[April 27, 2024, 04:23:26 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Views of those that matter?  (Read 1184 times)

1SE

• All American
Views of those that matter?
« on: March 03, 2020, 11:24:24 PM »
No surprise Scoop is in Meltdown. And they should be. Losing to DePaul, under any circumstances, is a Cardinal Sin. Losing in the midst of a 2nd end of season implosion is almost too much to bear.

That said, 99% of us posting here are nobodies in the eyes of the power brokers. We vent here because it some cathartic effect, but at the end of the day we're basically screaming into the void.

I know there are a few posters here who are/claim to be/know/claim to know the movers and shakers - the big money and the old guard brain trust. Any inside knowledge on what the mood is in the corridors of power? Coaching searches take time to put in place, and presumably informal feelers are put out in advance. Is there any groundwork being laid that can be implemented if we complete this sh*tacular collapse in full style? Unlike Wojo, do we have a plan B?
Real Warriors Demand Excellence

MikeDeanesDarkGlasses

• All American
  • "Seat belts On! We're Going For A Ride!"
Re: Views of those that matter?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2020, 11:26:00 PM »
No surprise Scoop is in Meltdown. And they should be. Losing to DePaul, under any circumstances, is a Cardinal Sin. Losing in the midst of a 2nd end of season implosion is almost too much to bear.

That said, 99% of us posting here are nobodies in the eyes of the power brokers. We vent here because it some cathartic effect, but at the end of the day we're basically screaming into the void.

I know there are a few posters here who are/claim to be/know/claim to know the movers and shakers - the big money and the old guard brain trust. Any inside knowledge on what the mood is in the corridors of power? Coaching searches take time to put in place, and presumably informal feelers are put out in advance. Is there any groundwork being laid that can be implemented if we complete this sh*tacular collapse in full style? Unlike Wojo, do we have a plan B?

Catholic Institutions are against Plan B.

1SE

• All American
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2020, 11:28:23 PM »
Catholic Institutions are against Plan B.

MDDG is my favorite troll.
Real Warriors Demand Excellence

WhiteTrash

• All American
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2020, 11:38:47 PM »
I really hope there are no rumors or leaks about Wojo's status. As I've said before, MU knows what they are doing and they will project 100% support and faith in Wojo until the moment they let him go.

As much as it may drive people crazy in the next month or more, be ready to hear great things about Wojo and his future at MU. But also know that is what MU has to say and don't read too much into it.

feedback