[May 01, 2024, 07:53:32 PM]

Shaka interview by Scoop Snoop
[May 01, 2024, 04:53:31 PM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by tower912
[May 01, 2024, 02:25:05 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by MU82
[May 01, 2024, 02:17:00 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Fiserv yourself  (Read 6589 times)

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
Re: Fiserv yourself
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2020, 04:00:38 PM »
mu03eng - Just wondering … Do you have to buy a ticket for your daughter or does she get in free?

She's 8 months so she's free. Rule is 2 and under, but I got my now 4 year old son in without a ticket with no issue up until this season. Key is to carry them in through security while bringing a diaper bag....as soon as they see them walking by themselves they expect a ticket (generally speaking)
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2020, 04:28:50 PM »
She's 8 months so she's free. Rule is 2 and under, but I got my now 4 year old son in without a ticket with no issue up until this season. Key is to carry them in through security while bringing a diaper bag....as soon as they see them walking by themselves they expect a ticket (generally speaking)

Agreed.  FWIW - I've carried kids into BC and FiFo up to the age of 5. 

(Although my youngest isn't much bigger than the average 2-3 year-old, so if your kid is 95th percentile on the growth charts, YMMV).
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2020, 04:36:07 PM »
Agreed.  FWIW - I've carried kids into BC and FiFo up to the age of 5. 

(Although my youngest isn't much bigger than the average 2-3 year-old, so if your kid is 95th percentile on the growth charts, YMMV).

Yeah my son is very tall (taller than most 5 year olds) but I'm tall so ratio wise it worked out. The wife character would have been a dead give away cause he's over half her size these days. Didn't think I could get away with it this season, plus the dude never shuts up.

Fortunately or unfortunately my daughter looks like she going to be tall as well so she'll max out at 3 more seasons.
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

BrewCity83

• All American
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2020, 04:40:21 PM »
Nothing, just general respect that those bathrooms intended for them. Those bathrooms are intended for families and non-cis gendered individuals.

Perfect example, had to wait to change my daughter for 5 minutes at the All gender bathroom so a middle aged man could be comfy in what I could only imagine was his poop and browse time....and this was with 6 minutes to go in the first half

Why not just change her in the men's room?  Don't they have changing tables in there?  At that time you would have had the whole place to yourself.
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

war1980rior

• Team Captain
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2020, 04:47:20 PM »
Yeah my son is very tall (taller than most 5 year olds) but I'm tall so ratio wise it worked out. The wife character would have been a dead give away cause he's over half her size these days. Didn't think I could get away with it this season, plus the dude never shuts up.

Fortunately or unfortunately my daughter looks like she going to be tall as well so she'll max out at 3 more seasons.

Pretty cool they let the kids in!  I guess if I take my son up there with me, he won't pass easy. Looks young, but 6'9".  Perhaps a fake recruit?

🏀

• All American
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2020, 06:00:25 PM »
Why not just change her in the men's room?  Don't they have changing tables in there?  At that time you would have had the whole place to yourself.

My daughter is 6, and knows how disgusting you pigs are in the men’s room stalls.

So when we go to a game, it’s our only option. Families and old white guys that can’t handle the meat summit.

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2020, 07:42:51 PM »

Unlike the BC, no there is no place in the mens room to change her that isn't the floor. And those are specific for changing, why should I have to accommodate a middle aged man that can't poop before leaving his house?

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2020, 07:49:39 PM »
My daughter is 6, and knows how disgusting you pigs are in the men’s room stalls.

So when we go to a game, it’s our only option. Families and old white guys that can’t handle the meat summit.

FiFo botched the men's bathrooms. They made the ratio 60% female and 40% men.  They need to add more adult male capacity in a retrofit.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2020, 11:05:34 PM »
FiFo botched the men's bathrooms. They made the ratio 60% female and 40% men.  They need to add more adult male capacity in a retrofit.

Equality!

feedback