[April 27, 2024, 07:39:53 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by MuMark
[April 27, 2024, 04:23:26 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by mugrad_89
[April 27, 2024, 12:29:11 PM]

Kolek throwing out first pitch at White Sox game by MU82
[April 27, 2024, 08:16:25 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Marshall and Goodin?  (Read 5688 times)

Its DJOver

• All American
Re: Marshall and Goodin?
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2020, 05:29:20 PM »
Carlino did not play for three weeks because of a concussion.  The original "dumb and dangerous" play because it was obvious to anyone who saw the replay of his fall that he had no clue where he was and yet he returned later in the game.  But ya know, losing your leading scorer for three weeks is NBD.

Silent Verbal

• All American
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2020, 06:12:04 PM »
Carlino did not play for three weeks because of a concussion.  The original "dumb and dangerous" play because it was obvious to anyone who saw the replay of his fall that he had no clue where he was and yet he returned later in the game.  But ya know, losing your leading scorer for three weeks is NBD.

Most Projos want to completely throw out and ignore everything that happened his first year.  So that’s what I did.

Elonsmusk

• All American
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2020, 06:30:04 PM »
You are being purposefully obtuse.

I listed in detail my reasons for why I have no sympathy for other teams "excuses" of injured or missing players.

Of course they're only allowed as "excuses" in your book when the injuries impact a team not named Marquette, and not coached by a guy named Wojo.

Thanks for proving my point with your obtuse response.  Bottom line is Wojo has had to deal with very little injury problems in his 5.5 years.  He's been very fortunate in this regard - so stop trying to make silly excuses.  If X has to play without two starters tonight, that's a big deal.  Just as if MU were down two starters - but..that hasn't happened.  Greg Elliot is a role player.

Welp.  Forgot we lost Carlino.  We'd lost 6 in a row prior to him sitting out.  Actually won the 1st game with him not playing, then proceeded to lose the next three he sat out.  Fact that you needed to go back to year 1 to find a significant injury, ultimately illustrates how fortunate we've been on injury front.

Its DJOver

• All American
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2020, 06:33:13 PM »
Anyone seen them goalposts, they been moving around a bit.

WhoaJoe2020

• All American
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2020, 07:40:34 PM »
Thanks for proving my point with your obtuse response.  Bottom line is Wojo has had to deal with very little injury problems in his 5.5 years.  He's been very fortunate in this regard - so stop trying to make silly excuses.  If X has to play without two starters tonight, that's a big deal.  Just as if MU were down two starters - but..that hasn't happened.  Greg Elliot is a role player.

Welp.  Forgot we lost Carlino.  We'd lost 6 in a row prior to him sitting out.  Actually won the 1st game with him not playing, then proceeded to lose the next three he sat out.  Fact that you needed to go back to year 1 to find a significant injury, ultimately illustrates how fortunate we've been on injury front.

You might have fooled others by attempting to misrepresent my words but I'm here to tell you, your weak attempt at obfuscation has epically failed with me.

Duane Wilson

feedback