[Today at 12:59:15 PM]

Tyler Kolek's "legacy" by Newsdreams
[Today at 12:37:27 PM]

NC State by Sturgeon General Warrior
[Today at 12:34:46 PM]

Dallas bars tonite by Oldgym
[Today at 12:14:42 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Kobe King  (Read 10517 times)

Aircraftcarrier

• Team Captain
Kobe King
« on: January 27, 2020, 04:33:04 PM »
Trouble in Badger land.Not making trip to Iowa tonight.Rumors of a transfer

BrewCity83

• All American
Re: Kobe King
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2020, 05:09:51 PM »
He's their best player.
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2020, 05:26:02 PM »
I’d assume King and the Davis brothers know each other. Any idea if they’re close/King had any influence on their deciding on UW?
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2020, 05:49:42 PM »
I’d assume King and the Davis brothers know each other. Any idea if they’re close/King had any influence on their deciding on UW?

Johnny’s comin 4 his minutes... I’d be scurred too
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2020, 06:46:16 PM »
Wojo de-motivated him.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2020, 06:47:59 PM »
King Kobe >>> Kobe King

ps - heading out shortly to watch the uw-madison at Iowa game with a bunch of becky's and one famous hawkeye.. should be interesting. Go Hawks!
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2020, 08:16:01 PM »
King Kobe >>> Kobe King

ps - heading out shortly to watch the uw-madison at Iowa game with a bunch of becky's and one famous hawkeye.. should be interesting. Go Hawks!

Brine Buhlahgah?

MUfan12

• All American
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2020, 11:28:00 PM »

Spotcheck Billy

• All American
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2020, 07:39:54 AM »
With Kobe Bryant's death, King realized he was not living up to his namesake and must transfer.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2020, 11:51:40 PM »

🏀

• All American
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2020, 07:59:50 AM »
https://twitter.com/Sam_Vecenie/status/1222748671919321095?s=19

Such a bad look. Between Katz, Showalter and the Herro Twitter murder Wisconsin cannot handle transfers.

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2020, 09:12:39 AM »
Greg Gard is UW's Hank Raymonds.  A good guy who is a decent coach, but pales in comparison to his predecessor.  He's just not as good of a coach.

But even then, Bo won the most when he had top players.  He had two first round picks on his Final Four teams in addition to a solid PG and wing player.  He wasn't working magic with a bunch of nobodies those years. 
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2020, 10:28:38 AM »
Such a bad look. Between Katz, Showalter and the Herro Twitter murder Wisconsin cannot handle transfers.

Comments dragging Herro for "playing for the name on the back of the jersey not the front".  These people man

thebigjake

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2020, 11:14:50 AM »
I haven't watched the Badgers much, other than the MU game. Is Kobe King any good? Would we want him at MU? His numbers aren't exactly awe inspiring. And he wasn't really considered a big deal coming out of HS.

But we could use a wing player and certainly have the scholarships. Would he fit our offense? Can he shoot?

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2020, 11:27:46 AM »
I haven't watched the Badgers much, other than the MU game. Is Kobe King any good? Would we want him at MU? His numbers aren't exactly awe inspiring. And he wasn't really considered a big deal coming out of HS.

But we could use a wing player and certainly have the scholarships. Would he fit our offense? Can he shoot?

I wonder if he's good enough that UW boosters will pay him to not come to MU?  Maybe he wants to come but his mom doesn't want him to?  Doesn't have the grades to get into UW?

Just trying to cover all the bases that need to be covered.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Spotcheck Billy

• All American
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2020, 11:30:43 AM »
A silent verbal to MN would make me laugh

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2020, 11:54:49 AM »
A silent verbal to MN would make me laugh

Or iowa.  Or ohio state.  Or any other program that bucky has poached from the last few years.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2020, 12:13:40 PM »
I haven't watched the Badgers much, other than the MU game. Is Kobe King any good?
Not particularly.

Would we want him at MU?
I don't see why

But we could use a wing player and certainly have the scholarships. Would he fit our offense?
Maybe

Can he shoot?
No

If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

thebigjake

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2020, 12:40:27 PM »
Thanks.

If he can't shoot, then how could he fit our offense?

I suppose Sacar used to not be able to shoot, and now he's great at it.

I guess I'm just wondering if I should care if he transfers here or not. It'd be fun to take him from UW, but not if he sucks.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2020, 12:44:57 PM »
Thanks.

If he can't shoot, then how could he fit our offense?

I suppose Sacar used to not be able to shoot, and now he's great at it.

I guess I'm just wondering if I should care if he transfers here or not. It'd be fun to take him from UW, but not if he sucks.

He doesn't suck, but he's not better than what's on the team currently.

D'Lo Brown

• All American
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2020, 12:58:42 PM »

He has the look of a good player, size, athleticism, form, confidence etc. He should be special but he's just not that good. He'd be a nice addition to be first off the bench but I doubt he's the kind of guy to embrace that role.

People on here would be losing their marbles if they had to see him start for us & throw up some bricks or make bad decisions. Ain't no way he should be a top scoring option on a decent high major team.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2020, 12:58:55 PM »

Sorta like they can't handle it when it is pointed out that they don't have higher academic standards.  It upset their narrative and they have meltdowns.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2020, 01:13:22 PM »
Combine that with how they treated Wes, Vander, Herro, the Hausers and their families.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2020, 01:22:13 PM »
What would be hilarious is if Kobe King would be granted a waiver and not have to sit out a year due to the fact he is being harassed. I see him being a star

at UWGB

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2020, 01:25:07 PM »
He doesn't suck, but he's not better than what's on the team currently.
This.

Greg is better (though seemingly fragile), and I'd hope MU is aiming higher than King in filling out the roster.  He was ranked 197th out of high school, and to me that is about his level.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

feedback