'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: Western Kentucky

Marquette
Marquette vs

Western Kentucky

Date/Time: Mar 22, 2024, 1:00 pm
TV: TBS
Schedule for 2023-24
UConn

Author Topic: MU Women  (Read 1745 times)

The Lens

• All American
MU Women
« on: January 26, 2020, 03:53:55 PM »
Another great win for Megan Duffy and MUWBB.  Despite a new coach, losing an incredible amount of minutes from last year and their best recruit, Coach Duffy has this team playing at a high level.  Nova was in 2nd place, today is a solid win. It’s been fun watching this team come together.
The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
Re: MU Women
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2020, 03:57:45 PM »
Ranked 40th in Net Rankings...they have a shot to get in for sure.
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2020, 04:17:30 PM »
Another great win for Megan Duffy and MUWBB.  Despite a new coach, losing an incredible amount of minutes from last year and their best recruit, Coach Duffy has this team playing at a high level.  Nova was in 2nd place, today is a solid win. It’s been fun watching this team come together.

Pretty nice that she can remember the score late in the game despite her lack of experience as a head coach.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

WhoaJoe2020

• All American
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2020, 04:19:37 PM »

Always an agenda.

LloydsLegs

• All American
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2020, 04:58:35 PM »
I have been very pleasantly surprised by this team.  Amazing after losing that amazing group of 4 year players and coach to have this kind of success. 

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2020, 06:02:08 PM »
Pretty nice that she can remember the score late in the game despite her lack of experience as a head coach.

So stupid
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

Small Orange Soda

• Team Captain
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2020, 09:37:50 PM »
So stupid

Agreed, had the same reaction when it happened.

feedback