[April 24, 2024, 09:57:20 PM]

Best case scenarios by We R Final Four
[April 24, 2024, 08:12:40 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by WhiteTrash
[April 24, 2024, 07:58:02 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Uncle Rico
[April 24, 2024, 04:09:20 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Just another drunk Marquette fan...  (Read 1908 times)

DoctorV

• All American
Just another drunk Marquette fan...
« on: January 25, 2020, 01:12:57 AM »
But at least I’m not a troll...

Fun game to be at. Hinkle atmosphere was great, kamar was great. I honestly thoroughly enjoyed his performance, he reminded me of a guy I used to know! (Markus)

The Butler fans around me were classy and I was happy for them. Tough stretch for them lately and Marquette was better for most of the game, but they got the type of win MU has gotten in the past because of an in the zone Markus. MU fans tonight learned what other fanbases feel like in that moment, and it’s ok to just be beaten by someone who’s in the zone.

A lot of guys played well, it was an entertaining game, but our main guy didn’t play well. He has been off for a few games now and it’s been noticeable. I know it sounds crazy when you typically top 30 as of late, but his shot has been off- too much ‘rim’ and too many ugly shots and missed fts, not enough sound mid game. I’ve watched the dude every night for 4 yrs and it’s obvious he’s not on lately.

Anyway, I’ve got nothing substantial to add other than the role guys keep getting better in their role- Sacar was awesome again tonight and Theo was what we need, a mans man. This has me optimistic for the stretch run.

We just need our superman back at just the right time.

Vander Blue Man Group

• All American
Re: Just another drunk Marquette fan...
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2020, 01:24:14 AM »
Question for anyone - how much do college coaches use analytics?

For the most part, I'm fine with Markus having the "ultimate green light". My issue is he does seem to take a fair amount of tough, deep 2s. Gotta imagine that's the worst shot he can take. Wondering if he cut those down how much the efficiency could increase.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American

willie warrior

• All American
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2020, 06:08:11 AM »

Fun game to be at. Hinkle atmosphere was great, kamar was great. I honestly thoroughly enjoyed his performance, he reminded me of a guy I used to know! (Markus)

The Butler fans around me were classy and I was happy for them. Tough stretch for them lately and Marquette was better for most of the game, but they got the type of win MU has gotten in the past because of an in the zone Markus. MU fans tonight learned what other fanbases feel like in that moment, and it’s ok to just be beaten by someone who’s in the zone.

A lot of guys played well, it was an entertaining game, but our main guy didn’t play well. He has been off for a few games now and it’s been noticeable. I know it sounds crazy when you typically top 30 as of late, but his shot has been off- too much ‘rim’ and too many ugly shots and missed fts, not enough sound mid game. I’ve watched the dude every night for 4 yrs and it’s obvious he’s not on lately.

Anyway, I’ve got nothing substantial to add other than the role guys keep getting better in their role- Sacar was awesome again tonight and Theo was what we need, a mans man. This has me optimistic for the stretch run.

What...sounds like an endorsement of Hausergate.
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2020, 09:45:00 AM »

You know Markus just won Big East player of the week, right?     And he had 24 points in 24 minutes prior to getting elbowed in the head.    But I completely concur that he was off after that. 
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

feedback