[Today at 04:40:13 PM]

Dallas bars tonite by BrewCity83
[Today at 04:40:04 PM]

Where is Marquette? by Dr. Blackheart
[Today at 04:38:52 PM]

10 years after “Done Deal” … It’s Happening! by The Sultan of Semantics
[Today at 03:24:51 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: Missing Scoopers?  (Read 39497 times)

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
Re: Missing Scoopers?
« Reply #250 on: January 17, 2020, 01:16:39 PM »
You're mama!
I guess I have to go all pedantic Bee Jay and say, "Your mama" not "you're mama".
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #251 on: January 17, 2020, 01:17:54 PM »
Mrs. Wojo?

Bryan Colangelo's burner account?
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

WhoaJoe2020

• All American
« Reply #252 on: January 17, 2020, 01:24:20 PM »
I guess I have to go all pedantic Bee Jay and say, "Your mama" not "you're mama".

LOL fixed

Keithtisbarf

• Walk-On
« Reply #253 on: January 17, 2020, 04:10:16 PM »
Whoajoe, Cheeks, AND Keithtisbarf are Chicos

I am cheeks....I post on here all day while my wife works 80 hours a week. I also can’t leave the house because I can’t fit through the door.

WhoaJoe2020

• All American
« Reply #254 on: January 17, 2020, 04:43:37 PM »
I am cheeks....I post on here all day while my wife works 80 hours a week. I also can’t leave the house because I can’t fit through the door.

Keep trying

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #255 on: January 17, 2020, 08:22:41 PM »
Whoajoe2020 and cheeks are the same person

Nope...which is why I am laughing at how much your simple mind is being played here.  I also tip my cap to Whoajoe for this great stunt this past week....epic.   As I said, Barf, the mods could clear this up in a heartbeat if they wish...unless one of them is in on it.   8-)   

Regardless, I hope Joe keeps going....and as I said, when I am under the knife a bit later and he / she is still posting then what is your excuse going to be? 
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #256 on: January 17, 2020, 08:24:33 PM »
Bryan Colangelo's burner account?

Carlos Beltran’s niece.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #257 on: January 17, 2020, 08:44:33 PM »
the mods could clear this up in a heartbeat if they wish...

You keep saying this.  The only thing I'm clear on is this "Joe" is trying his(her?) best to remain  anonymous.  I have guesses, but that's all they are.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 09:10:59 PM by rocky_warrior »

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #258 on: January 17, 2020, 09:28:34 PM »
You keep saying this.  The only thing I'm clear on is this "Joe" is trying his(her?) best to remain  anonymous.  I have guesses, but that's all they are.

OK, well that's a start.  I figured that wasn't the case which is why I asked, but that's one clue I suppose. 

I'm happy to offer Joe the same thing Billy was going to do and we can clear this up really quick.  Joe, wherever the hell he lives, can upload a photo of the front page of the paper where he lives with the date, I'll do the same with the LA Times or OC Register same time and day....cannot be in two places at one time.  Plenty of other creative ways to prove people wrong on this, but I again tip my hat to him (her)....pretty funny to watch.
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

WhoaJoe2020

• All American
« Reply #259 on: January 17, 2020, 09:40:30 PM »

You tell me how to verify I'm a unique account without giving out personal information and I would be glad to do it. I guess my word isn't good enough.

By the way, I find some of Cheeks comments fairly outrageous. Just because we agree on one or two issues does not make us the same.

I believe the people who accuse me of being him already know I'm not, but say it anyway to try and silence anyone who agrees with Cheeks. Especially when it comes to debates involving Wojo.

All I can say to them is........

It won't work.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #260 on: January 17, 2020, 09:43:21 PM »
OK, well that's a start.  I figured that wasn't the case which is why I asked, but that's one clue I suppose. 

I'm happy to offer Joe the same thing Billy was going to do and we can clear this up really quick.  Joe, wherever the hell he lives, can upload a photo of the front page of the paper where he lives with the date, I'll do the same with the LA Times or OC Register same time and day....cannot be in two places at one time.  Plenty of other creative ways to prove people wrong on this, but I again tip my hat to him (her)....pretty funny to watch.

Whoajoe@directv.com just sent this to me to post. He was getting an error message about "too many users from this IP trying to access www.muscoop.com."

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #261 on: January 17, 2020, 09:48:07 PM »
You tell me how to verify I'm a unique account without giving out personal information and I would be glad to do it. I guess my word isn't good enough.

By the way, I find some of Cheeks comments fairly outrageous. Just because we agree on one or two issues does not make us the same.

I believe the people who accuse me of being him already know I'm not, but say it anyway to try and silence anyone who agrees with Cheeks. Especially when it comes to debates involving Wojo.

All I can say to them is........

It won't work.

OUTRAGEOUS???

Keithtisbarf

• Walk-On
« Reply #262 on: January 17, 2020, 10:30:58 PM »

Keithtisbarf

• Walk-On
« Reply #263 on: January 17, 2020, 10:33:38 PM »
Nope...which is why I am laughing at how much your simple mind is being played here.  I also tip my cap to Whoajoe for this great stunt this past week....epic.   As I said, Barf, the mods could clear this up in a heartbeat if they wish...unless one of them is in on it.   8-)   

Regardless, I hope Joe keeps going....and as I said, when I am under the knife a bit later and he / she is still posting then what is your excuse going to be?

The fact that you can’t or won’t prove you are really under the knife. “Wing” surgery also doesn’t put someone out of commission for more than a day.

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #264 on: January 18, 2020, 07:34:29 AM »

Who the heck buys newspapers anymore?

willie warrior

• All American
« Reply #265 on: January 18, 2020, 07:35:51 AM »

C'mon Cheeks, even if you were under the knife, it would be a local anaesthetic and you would still be posting.
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #266 on: January 18, 2020, 07:36:59 AM »
Eye don't cee y wee kant all bee friends, aina?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Elonsmusk

• All American
« Reply #267 on: January 18, 2020, 07:39:21 AM »

Any idea why Billy backed out of this “creative”  proof of life concept you’ve constructed?   

feedback