[Today at 07:02:21 AM]

Dallas bars tonite by Marquette Gyros
[Today at 06:59:41 AM]

Are we still recruiting anyone for the 24-25 season. by Jay Bee
[Today at 06:42:08 AM]

2024 NCAA Tournament Thread by Uncle Rico
[Today at 06:32:48 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: Missing Scoopers?  (Read 39508 times)

WhoaJoe2020

• All American
Re: Missing Scoopers?
« Reply #225 on: January 16, 2020, 09:07:16 PM »
I think you are getting him confused with somebody else.

I told you what to make of mu03eng: He is a very intelligent Marquette fan who almost always offers well-thought-out and reasonable takes.

His advice to you was excellent. Not sure why you wouldn't accept in the kind, constructive and useful manner in which it was intended.

Re-read his post and have to disagree.

Casting me as a self styled crusader who thinks I'm going to save the board is condescending BS.

As was his comment suggesting I might be redeemable .

He was also completely dismissive about the potential damage EXTREME negative posters could inflict on the program, and basically compared me to them.

What he said about me being as bad as my nemeses doesn't really bother me because I do have an agenda, just like the EXTREME NoJos seem to have their agenda. My agenda is somewhat different and doesn't involve trashing the coach and players but that's just semantics.

People giving me unsolicited advice does raise my ire though. You can trust that I know exactly what I'm doing and will continue to do so regardless of others "well intentioned advice".

If you actually read my posts, you will find that I'm a fairly intelligent Marquette fan who tries to offer well thought out and reasonable takes as well. I'm sure I'm not as intelligent and reasonable as Mu03eng is but then again I don't go around giving advice to people who don't want it either.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #226 on: January 16, 2020, 09:14:53 PM »

Casting me as a self styled crusader who thinks I'm going to save the board is condescending BS.

He was also completely dismissive about the potential damage EXTREME negative posters could inflict on the program, and basically compared me to them.

What he said about me being as bad as my nemeses doesn't really bother me because I do have an agenda, just like the EXTREME NoJos seem to have their agenda. My agenda is somewhat different and doesn't involve trashing the coach and players but that's just semantics.

People giving me unsolicited advice does raise my ire though. You can trust that I know exactly what I'm doing and will continue to do so regardless of others "well intentioned advice".

If you actually read my posts, you will find that I'm a fairly intelligent Marquette fan who tries to offer well thought out and reasonable takes as well. I'm sure I'm not as intelligent and reasonable as Mu03eng is but then again I don't go around giving advice to people who don't want it either.

OK ... you choose "I'm the best and anybody who thinks otherwise can go to h-e-double-hockey-sticks."

Have a nice life.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

WhoaJoe2020

• All American
« Reply #227 on: January 16, 2020, 09:24:31 PM »
OK ... you choose "I'm the best and anybody who thinks otherwise can go to h-e-double-hockey-sticks."

Have a nice life.

If that's what you got from my post then I'm not surprised you thought Mu03engs post was "kind , constructive and useful".

You can save your well wishes and your advice for someone who wants it.

Mutaman

• All American
  • "Technically this is true."
« Reply #228 on: January 16, 2020, 09:34:06 PM »
..this is an outlet for me.

his outlet is to post on a college basketball board and then read hundreds of replies calling him a psychotic a--h---. Quite an outlet.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #229 on: January 16, 2020, 09:43:48 PM »
his outlet is to post on a college basketball board and then read hundreds of replies calling him a psychotic a--h---. Quite an outlet.

Ahh, look who is back...the fraud that was exposed on multiple sites as a liar.  What’s wrong, no racist comments to make about posters on Dodds and other boards so you’re back here again?
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

Mutaman

• All American
  • "Technically this is true."
« Reply #230 on: January 16, 2020, 11:10:37 PM »
the fraud that was exposed on multiple sites as a liar. 

They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with... geometric logic...

kookoo for cocoa puffs

Elonsmusk

• All American
« Reply #231 on: January 16, 2020, 11:17:03 PM »

How did you become THIS awesome?!  The Scoop community is lucky to have you. Please continue your crusade.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #232 on: January 16, 2020, 11:27:49 PM »
How did you become THIS awesome?!  The Scoop community is lucky to have you. Please continue your crusade.

You and others are being played on this one, but it does make me laugh.
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

WhoaJoe2020

• All American
« Reply #233 on: January 17, 2020, 12:26:52 AM »

You seriously don't think anything you say will influence me in any way do you??  You're amusing and tedious at the same time.

Keithtisbarf

• Walk-On
« Reply #234 on: January 17, 2020, 06:07:13 AM »
Come on people this board is influencing recruiting and management decisions. We have a job to do to here- we must save MU’s basketball program with our posts on a fan message board that no one with any real influence reads. LMAO!

Keithtisbarf

• Walk-On
« Reply #235 on: January 17, 2020, 06:15:27 AM »

Cheeks has to make sure all the recruits that read this board read positive posts about wojo so they will have a positive opinion of the MU program. That’s not crazy at all. It seems completely logical.   ::) ::) ::)

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #236 on: January 17, 2020, 07:19:07 AM »

Its amazing that you "lurked" here for years before deciding to post. Now you have over 300 posts in a week. Only one other guy posts at such a volume... But you are totally a different person.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #237 on: January 17, 2020, 07:59:59 AM »
Its amazing that you "lurked" here for years before deciding to post. Now you have over 300 posts in a week. Only one other guy posts at such a volume... But you are totally a different person.

You are being played and it is hilarious to watch

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #238 on: January 17, 2020, 08:04:32 AM »
You are being played and it is hilarious to watch
Keefe's attempt at satire?

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #239 on: January 17, 2020, 08:15:12 AM »

Definitely not Crash
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #240 on: January 17, 2020, 08:21:04 AM »

Someone’s....I have my guesses....mods could say if they wanted.

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #241 on: January 17, 2020, 08:56:02 AM »
In before the lock.

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #242 on: January 17, 2020, 09:04:11 AM »
In before the lock.

naw, this won't be locked, if anything it's a good thread for troll baiting to maybe keep some of the other threads a little less clogged.
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

Keithtisbarf

• Walk-On
« Reply #243 on: January 17, 2020, 09:38:20 AM »

Whoajoe2020 and cheeks are the same person

Keithtisbarf

• Walk-On
« Reply #244 on: January 17, 2020, 09:41:08 AM »
Someone’s....I have my guesses....mods could say if they wanted.

I’m sure you use multiple devices and multiple IPs

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #245 on: January 17, 2020, 09:52:58 AM »
Whoajoe2020 and cheeks are the same person

Whoajoe, Cheeks, AND Keithtisbarf are Chicos

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #246 on: January 17, 2020, 09:58:48 AM »
Benny B in da house?

WhoaJoe2020

• All American
« Reply #247 on: January 17, 2020, 12:51:17 PM »
Definitely not Crash

I have already identified who I am and why I am here. I may have been mistaken about who you were, but not the condescending nature of your response and advice. I apologize for the former. I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't repeat the latter.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #248 on: January 17, 2020, 01:12:23 PM »
I have already identified who I am and why I am here.
Mrs. Wojo?
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

WhoaJoe2020

• All American
« Reply #249 on: January 17, 2020, 01:14:44 PM »
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 01:23:38 PM by WhoaJoe2020 »