[Today at 05:56:07 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by tower912
[Today at 05:47:31 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by WhiteTrash
[Today at 03:52:54 PM]

Marquette Football Update by TallTitan34
[Today at 09:41:46 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Of course Wojo doesn't show up for the postgame radio  (Read 7262 times)

WhiteTrash

• All American
Re: Of course Wojo doesn't show up for the postgame radio
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2020, 11:26:32 PM »
I like to listen to Wojo to get his take on the game win or lose.  Watch every game n the flip on tune in and listen to the post game
Your responding to a "Wojo can do no wrong" person. You have a reasonable expectation and have nothing to apologize for. Wojo is in the wrong for not being able to answer questions for the fans who pay his salary.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2020, 12:50:28 AM »
Wojo presser. To be fair, after this, the team was chartering it back so there may have not been time for Homer. Wojo certainly owned it.

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/fSqC_HZ1xl8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/fSqC_HZ1xl8</a>

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2020, 06:38:39 AM »
Account was never disabled clown.  Next time I’ll accept the bots who request to be my friend on the gram so it appeases you that I have more friends on my private account. 

Meanwhile Wades being the diehard/blowhard fan you are of everything Milwaukee won’t accept free Brewer tickets to join me at a game since apparently im full of chit and only know the janitor or groundskeeper at Miller park.  Anytime you get called out for being the clown you are, you fall back. You have zero back bone.  I should have expected that from a gym teacher who teaches volleyball.  👌

Any more genius predictions on the projection of MU hoops for the next 5 years?

Fall back where? Unlike you, I don’t “get locked out” for 2 weeks when my agenda isn’t being satisfied.

Make fun of someone for someone for deleting their social media account, yet did the same? Check.
Rip on someone for going into hiding when things aren’t going as they hope (despite that being obviously false...) yet you hadn’t been around the last 2 weeks? Check.

Keep going. You’re on fire.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2020, 08:47:58 AM »
Wojo presser. To be fair, after this, the team was chartering it back so there may have not been time for Homer.

That .. doesn't make sense.   I don't run a charter flight company but I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last week, and charter flights take off when you want them to.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2020, 08:57:07 AM »
That .. doesn't make sense.   I don't run a charter flight company but I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last week, and charter flights take off when you want them to.

They do...but it’s late at night and you have another game coming quick so you want to get your team back and rested. Why have two press conferences? Frankly, the number of people who posted their faux outrage about this here are five more who sit through the 20 minutes of Cyganiak or The Bog ads to listen to this melba toast interview from Home Team. If you haven’t noticed, Wojo only skips these on the road.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2020, 09:10:19 AM »
They do...but it’s late at night and you have another game coming quick so you want to get your team back and rested. Why have two press conferences? Frankly, the number of people who posted their faux outrage about this here are five more who sit through the 20 minutes of Cyganiak or The Bog ads to listen to this melba toast interview from Home Team. If you haven’t noticed, Wojo only skips these on the road.

Yep.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2020, 09:15:10 AM »
I have zero issue with Wojo not showing up for the post game radio gig. I wish that was the biggest issue surrounding the program.

IrwinFletcher

• All American
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2020, 09:45:36 AM »
As mentioned before, Crean and Buzz would send out assistants after bad losses as well.  So this isn’t just Wojo.

As mad as some are on the board here, I am sure Wojo was as well.  Maybe, just maybe, he was in the locker room with the team talking about the effort/preparation/results.

I would rather he is talking to the team as opposed to Homer.

MikeDeanesDarkGlasses

• All American
  • "Seat belts On! We're Going For A Ride!"
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2020, 11:56:45 AM »
He's done this before in blow outs. It's maddening as hell. Own it Wojo.

How can Wojo show up for the post game broadcast when he doesn't show up for the game in general? 

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2020, 12:13:23 PM »
I don't super care he doesn't show up for the post-game, but I'm interested in listening.

Winning pressers are easy.  I want to hear what he has to say after losses, what went wrong, and what's the plan for fixing it, or that there's no plan and I should have some Arby's. 

Well, either way Arby's.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2020, 12:31:08 PM »
I don't super care he doesn't show up for the post-game, but I'm interested in listening.

Winning pressers are easy.  I want to hear what he has to say after losses, what went wrong, and what's the plan for fixing it, or that there's no plan and I should have some Arby's. 

Well, either way Arby's.

Wow. You can get all that from a Homer and Tony Smith interview?  I would personally just jump to Arby's and skip the Bub's BBQ ads, but that's just me.