collapse

* Recent Posts

[Paint Touches] Big East programs ranked by NBA representation by GoldenEagles03
[April 27, 2024, 11:54:22 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by MuMark
[April 27, 2024, 10:13:14 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by tower912
[April 27, 2024, 08:53:54 PM]

Banquet by tower912
[April 27, 2024, 07:39:53 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by MuMark
[April 27, 2024, 04:23:26 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by mugrad_89
[April 27, 2024, 12:29:11 PM]

Kolek throwing out first pitch at White Sox game by MU82
[April 27, 2024, 08:16:25 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Real MLB Thread  (Read 187504 times)

buckchuckler

• All American
Re: Real MLB Thread
« Reply #1350 on: November 16, 2019, 07:41:35 PM »
Idaho also was the birthplace of the Aryan Nation and is still a hotbed of white supremacist groups.

You'll be happy that the very, very dangerous Josina Anderson will not try to join you there, lest she be gunned down, set on fire or dragged behind a truck.

What the fukk dude?

MU82

• All American
« Reply #1351 on: November 16, 2019, 07:47:36 PM »
What the fukk dude?

hoopaloop was clearly threatened by both Kaepernick's Kunta Kinte shirt and by Josina Anderson's dopey view on the Garrett fiasco.

I figured one big reason he'd feel at home in Idaho is because they don't suffer "their kind" easily.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 07:54:35 PM by MU82 »
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #1352 on: November 16, 2019, 08:08:28 PM »
Who’s starting the third MLB thread?
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

MU82

• All American
« Reply #1353 on: November 16, 2019, 08:36:31 PM »
I apologize for my role in turning this away from baseball and will attempt to steer it back now.

Where besides Cali are said to be possible landing spots for Cole?

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #1354 on: November 16, 2019, 08:40:33 PM »
I apologize for my role in turning this away from baseball and will attempt to steer it back now.

Where besides Cali are said to be possible landing spots for Cole?

My feelings are that it would not be a wise move for the Angels to sign Cole (or Strasburg). They are too desperate for pitching. Be better of signing two of the next tier of starters for about the same as it would cost for Cole.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #1355 on: November 16, 2019, 10:17:58 PM »
Idaho also was the birthplace of the Aryan Nation and is still a hotbed of white supremacist groups.

You'll be happy that the very, very dangerous Josina Anderson will not try to join you there, lest she be gunned down, set on fire or dragged behind a truck.

W.T.F.

Nads going all EA again.

buckchuckler

• All American
« Reply #1356 on: November 17, 2019, 08:23:44 AM »
Pine tar, domestic abuse and sign stealing: The Houston Astros Story.

Coming soon to a theater near you.

Just keeps looking worse and worse for the stros.

jsglow

• All American
« Reply #1357 on: November 17, 2019, 09:39:38 AM »

Settle down 82.  Nothing cheeks said was directed as a slight toward you. Idaho is beautiful.  You just don't like him, or his views.  And he feels the same way about you.  Leave it at that.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #1358 on: November 17, 2019, 10:40:06 AM »
Settle down 82.  Nothing cheeks said was directed as a slight toward you. Idaho is beautiful.  You just don't like him, or his views.  And he feels the same way about you.  Leave it at that.

Actually, earlier in the thread, he responded to my simple, fact-based discussion about Trout and the MVP with a series of personal insults. But you're right, I should be above it and to not subject our fellow Scoopers to this stuff. As Lenny and others have discovered, we can try to just ignore him, but when the lies and intellectual dishonesty and superiority reach a certain level, it's not easy.

I always appreciate your tone and your intentions, glow.

jsglow

• All American
« Reply #1359 on: November 17, 2019, 10:44:25 AM »
Actually, earlier in the thread, he responded to my simple, fact-based discussion about Trout and the MVP with a series of personal insults. But you're right, I should be above it and to not subject our fellow Scoopers to this stuff. As Lenny and others have discovered, we can try to just ignore him, but when the lies and intellectual dishonesty and superiority reach a certain level, it's not easy.

I get it 82.  Let's all work to make scoop a better place.   :)

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #1360 on: November 17, 2019, 03:32:15 PM »

It was?  Or are you just lying again...as usual and playing race card as usual.  Source to back up your claims.  You may be right, I don’t know nor do I care.  That’s not the reason I am moving out of California.

Meanwhile, parts of Europe that you love so much and want to emulate killed tens of millions of people...oh that’s right...you don’t want to talk about that since you are labeling geography and how some people might have acted.  Classic.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 03:34:22 PM by Cheeks »
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #1361 on: November 17, 2019, 03:32:32 PM »
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #1362 on: November 17, 2019, 03:33:24 PM »
hoopaloop was clearly threatened by both Kaepernick's Kunta Kinte shirt and by Josina Anderson's dopey view on the Garrett fiasco.

I figured one big reason he'd feel at home in Idaho is because they don't suffer "their kind" easily.

I wasn’t threatened one bit by the shirt, I found it amazing with the opportunity he had that he would wear it.  But you know, lies and stuff from you....as expected.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #1363 on: November 17, 2019, 03:37:42 PM »

https://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=58961.msg1171687#msg1171687

This was your “facts based” post I responded to which was littered with insults...and you wonder why you got insulted back.  What a piece of work, and your display about Aryans and Idaho, dragging people behind a truck and implying I would fit in and supports that....what a grotesque human being you are Mike.  Simply grotesque.

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #1364 on: November 17, 2019, 04:37:18 PM »
You may now discuss MLB stuff with your local Arby's cashier until pitchers and catchers report.