collapse

* Resources


UDM 4

* 2019-2020 SOTG Tally


2019-20 Season SoG Tally
Howard12
Anim2
Bailey2
Cain1
McEwen1

'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

Coach Killings Commentary On DJ Carton by Spaniel with a Short Tail
[Today at 05:22:48 PM]


Recruiting as of 7/15/20 by Stretchdeltsig
[Today at 05:00:47 PM]


Name the Mascot by Class71
[Today at 04:08:29 PM]


Butler Under Quarantine by Newsdreams
[Today at 02:36:20 PM]


HBCU and Recruiting by jesmu84
[Today at 09:22:31 AM]


MU Mock Draft Prospects by Trump Loves The Big East
[August 02, 2020, 06:19:28 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: A long offseason

Marquette
Marquette

Madness

Date/Time: Oct 16, 2020?
TV: NA
Schedule for 2019-20
18-12

Author Topic: Wojo Plan for 2021  (Read 753 times)

mcderjim

  • Scholarship Player
  • **
  • Posts: 52
Wojo Plan for 2021
« on: March 07, 2020, 04:10:26 PM »
Force the ball into Dawson 75% of the time. Guards turnover the other 25%. He’ll lead the country in free throw attempts and offensive rebounds. MU will play on the first day of the BE tourney.  Drafted by the Miami Heat in the first round.

BLM

  • All American
  • *****
  • Posts: 13442
Re: Wojo Plan for 2021
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2020, 04:17:00 PM »
Good thread.
Black Lives Matter

5DollarPitcher

  • Team Captain
  • ****
  • Posts: 471
Re: Wojo Plan for 2021
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2020, 04:18:24 PM »
Good thread.
Take a break from Scoop.  You seemed stressed.

BLM

  • All American
  • *****
  • Posts: 13442
Re: Wojo Plan for 2021
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2020, 04:23:08 PM »
Take a break from Scoop.  You seemed stressed.

Thanks I’m glad to know you think I was stressed and have moved past that. Appreciate the advice.
Black Lives Matter

Retire0

  • Registered User
  • All American
  • *****
  • Posts: 7941
  • I feel the master, I feel him.
Re: Wojo Plan for 2021
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2020, 04:27:19 PM »
Take a break from Scoop.  You seemed stressed.

Take a break from Scoop. You clearly have had a surge of posts over one topic l, unlike wadesworld who posts all year, every year.
New TallTitan bold prediction: Sacar Anim will play in more NBA games than Markus Howard.

TallTitan's bold prediction of Davante Gardner being drafted in 2014.

http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=27259.msg310060;topicseen#new

5DollarPitcher

  • Team Captain
  • ****
  • Posts: 471
Re: Wojo Plan for 2021
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2020, 04:29:13 PM »
Take a break from Scoop. You clearly have had a surge of posts over one topic l, unlike wadesworld who posts all year, every year.
MU basketball has one major problem.  That's what I post about.  Nothing else matters until the program addresses that problem.

 

feedback