[Today at 06:37:13 AM]

Shaka's 2023-2024 Season Accomplishments by 1SE
[Today at 03:36:17 AM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by WeAreMarquette96
[April 17, 2024, 11:14:56 PM]

Maximilian Langenfeld by withoutbias
[April 17, 2024, 10:44:37 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Oh, Bother.  (Read 11122 times)

Hards Alumni

• All American
Re: Oh, Bother.
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2019, 05:06:48 AM »
I just talked to him, he said it’s Viacom(owns CC) that tells trey and Matt how far they can push the envelope.  I don’t know why you feel the need to doubt that that. If you have proof that this doesn’t happen, then I’m all ears.  As I said, “last man standing” was another one the big guys didn’t like what they were hearing. Speaking of Hong Kong, we have some of that right here.

I can turn on the grammar and all that bullschmit when I need to...and on scoop, I don’t need to.  It’s how I roll man. Stalking?  Umm, no, don’t flatter yourself so much

Comparing Hong Kong to a message board is a tad on the disgusting side.

Also, you and your bois literally chased down pictures of me and my friends and family to attempt to bully me off the board.  But that's not stalking.  Its uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... like I said, whatever gets you to sleep at night.

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2019, 06:34:57 AM »
Comparing Hong Kong to a message board is a tad on the disgusting side.

Also, you and your bois literally chased down pictures of me and my friends and family to attempt to bully me off the board.  But that's not stalking.  Its uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... like I said, whatever gets you to sleep at night.

When did that happen? That's literally crazy

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2019, 06:40:52 AM »
When did that happen? That's literally crazy

Not the first time they have done it.  And I’ll just leave it at that.

Really why people care who people actually are on this board I have no idea. People deserve anonymity if they want it. 
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2019, 07:08:17 AM »
Not the first time they have done it.  And I’ll just leave it at that.

Really why people care who people actually are on this board I have no idea. People deserve anonymity if they want it.

Is that why someone previously mentioned you might have been "blackmailed" or intimidated or whatever under "sultan"? They tried to dox you and get you off the board?

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2019, 09:11:01 AM »
Is that why someone previously mentioned you might have been "blackmailed" or intimidated or whatever under "sultan"? They tried to dox you and get you off the board?

PMed you
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

tower912

• All American
« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2019, 09:59:23 AM »
I would hope anybody who has been stalked or bullied by other members of this board would be, at a minimum, complaining to the moderators.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2019, 10:52:04 AM »
Why aren't these people permanently banned? Like wtf

tower912

• All American
« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2019, 10:55:13 AM »
Why aren't these people permanently banned? Like wtf
+Infinity.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

jficke13

• All American
« Reply #58 on: October 10, 2019, 11:35:05 AM »
This discussion really took a turn. Funny, how it's the same few individuals who always seem to be the pivot point for otherwise good discussions. Kinda makes the value of participating diminish when Scoops Law is in place.

The longer a thread expands, the probability that [1 of about 5 posters] will ruin it increases to 1.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #59 on: October 10, 2019, 06:18:16 PM »
This discussion really took a turn. Funny, how it's the same few individuals who always seem to be the pivot point for otherwise good discussions. Kinda makes the value of participating diminish when Scoops Law is in place.

The longer a thread expands, the probability that [1 of about 5 posters] will ruin it increases to 1.

You’re right about this

I just don’t understand why such a push back from the “victims” above when I point something out from a solid inside source.  I’m making none of this up.  It’s reality and it happens. Some of you act like it’s a personal attack  my family member has worked at SP for 15+ years, loves it and loves working for Matt and trey.  It’s the big guys who control the narrative-always have and always will
don't...don't don't don't don't

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2019, 06:24:12 PM »
You’re right about this

I just don’t understand why such a push back from the “victims” above when I point something out from a solid inside source.  I’m making none of this up.  It’s reality and it happens. Some of you act like it’s a personal attack  my family member has worked at SP for 15+ years, loves it and loves working for Matt and trey.  It’s the big guys who control the narrative-always have and always will

It’s not what is said, it is who says the what. 

"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2019, 07:04:33 PM »
It’s not what is said, it is who says the what.

I just think it’s kinda cool always when someone within the scoop community has something unique to add.

...you are right on cheeks!

jficke13

• All American
« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2019, 09:29:44 AM »
lol Sure guys. It’s that people don’t like the messenger that is why thread after thread gets derailed.

Introspection, some people have it. Some people don’t.

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2019, 09:59:17 AM »
Cheeks and Rocket right now

"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2019, 05:50:59 PM »
So eng-man, every time someone agrees with another scooper, it’s a bro hug?  Is this your guys way to try to discourage “us guys” from complimenting each other?  Dumb question...  I don’t care if the poster was hards.  I would have agreed and maybe even hugged him too ;). Or just said nothing.  Hell, 82 and I have even agreed on some things-whoa whoa, as the clouds have opened and the angels sing Eyn’a?

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2019, 10:16:16 PM »
lol Sure guys. It’s that people don’t like the messenger that is why thread after thread gets derailed.

Introspection, some people have it. Some people don’t.

You completely miss it.  Who says it has a ton to do with the level outrage.  To deny this is bizarre.
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

jficke13

• All American
« Reply #66 on: October 12, 2019, 05:52:33 AM »
You completely miss it.  Who says it has a ton to do with the level outrage.  To deny this is bizarre.

Yup. Everyone is just suuuuuper mean to you. If only we would all embrace your universal off topic thread hijackings all the board’s problems would disappear.

How could I have missed it that your bad posts are actually our fault.

Truly, I now see the light.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2019, 06:45:12 AM »
Ignore feature is your friend.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #68 on: October 12, 2019, 09:37:18 AM »
Ignore feature is your friend.

Yes it is but I’m an equal opportunity scooper who knows how to exercise some restraint.  I appreciate everyone’s response whether I agree or disagree. Inquiring minds...

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #69 on: October 12, 2019, 09:41:49 AM »
Yup. Everyone is just suuuuuper mean to you. If only we would all embrace your universal off topic thread hijackings all the board’s problems would disappear.

How could I have missed it that your bad posts are actually our fault.

Truly, I now see the light.

Lol.  You are wearing sunglasses at night, Cory.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #70 on: October 15, 2019, 06:54:04 PM »
Yes it is but I’m an equal opportunity scooper who knows how to exercise some restraint.  I appreciate everyone’s response whether I agree or disagree. Inquiring minds...

That's the crux of the problem.  You made it personal rather then keeping things about the discussion at hand.   Then you try to make yourself the victim... and most people don't buy it.

So don't be surprised when people can smell what you're stepping in.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #71 on: October 15, 2019, 07:31:59 PM »
That's the crux of the problem.  You made it personal rather then keeping things about the discussion at hand.   Then you try to make yourself the victim... and most people don't buy it.

So don't be surprised when people can smell what you're stepping in.

Projection much?  Oh brotha...you and sully done crying together yet?  Using your “victim” thing is exactly what you are accusing me of ::)  Whatever it is that I may be stepping in, I’m wiping off on your floor

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #72 on: October 15, 2019, 08:52:23 PM »
Projection much?  Oh brotha...you and sully done crying together yet?  Using your “victim” thing is exactly what you are accusing me of ::)  Whatever it is that I may be stepping in, I’m wiping off on your floor

Res ipsa loquitur