[April 19, 2024, 09:34:36 PM]

2024 NCAA Tournament Thread by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[April 19, 2024, 08:17:02 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Herman Cain
[April 19, 2024, 05:04:53 PM]

NIL Future by MU82
[April 19, 2024, 03:21:43 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Summer Solstice...KU expects major violations  (Read 18527 times)

jesmu84

• All American
Re: Summer Solstice...KU expects major violations
« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2019, 05:37:24 PM »
i don't think the little victim bhard here knows what doxing is chili.  besides, who cares about some long haired birkenstocker up in LC

Can you please define your definition of "doxing"?

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2019, 06:13:02 PM »
i don't think the little victim bhard here knows what doxing is chili.  besides, who cares about some long haired birkenstocker up in LC

You're right, the millennial knows less about internet culture than the old fart.

Classic dude who has lost his goddamn mind because he can't come to grips with someone slapping his ass around on the internet a few times.

bhard is a reference to my name.

long hair is reference to my hair having been long at several points in my life... and it was spectacular.  I sense some jealousy hair... I mean here.

birkenstocker is a reference to his supposition that I am somehow a hippie, I guess?  I'm not.  Though, I can see why he can't tell the difference.

LC is a reference to my hometown.

You see, this tired old sack is trying to threaten me by pretending he knows me.  As if revealing little parts about my identity demonstrates power over me.  What a tough guy.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 06:14:58 PM by Hards_Alumni »

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #77 on: September 21, 2019, 06:21:18 PM »
There’s a reason why most journalists get paid $h1t
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #78 on: September 21, 2019, 07:39:45 PM »
You're right, the millennial knows less about internet culture than the old fart.

Classic dude who has lost his goddamn mind because he can't come to grips with someone slapping his ass around on the internet a few times.

long hair is reference to my hair having been long at several points in my life... and it was spectacular.  I sense some jealousy hair... I mean here.

birkenstocker is a reference to his supposition that I am somehow a hippie, I guess?  I'm not.  Though, I can see why he can't tell the difference.

You see, this tired old sack is trying to threaten me by pretending he knows me.  As if revealing little parts about my identity demonstrates power over me.  What a tough guy.

sounds like someone needs a little more weed and a hug...yawn
don't...don't don't don't don't

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #79 on: September 21, 2019, 07:54:25 PM »

Trying a wee bit too hard. No pun intended

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2019, 08:29:08 PM »
Trying a wee bit too hard. No pun intended

Another high effort insult.  Its funny because hard is in my name.  I'm glad you can keep up with the 5th graders.

sounds like someone needs a little more weed and a hug...yawn

Aren't you the CBD aficionado?  I assume essential oils and Himalayan salt lamps too.

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #81 on: September 21, 2019, 08:30:30 PM »
High effort? Get over yourself.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #82 on: September 21, 2019, 08:52:27 PM »

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #83 on: September 21, 2019, 10:00:43 PM »

You are a f*cking joke

We will make announcement by Summer. (false report by reporter)   Anti-NCAA scoopers go in frenzy for weeks, debating when Summer ends, ripping NCAA for not yet releasing information, trashing at every turn.  See...NCAA sucks, haven't made an announcement yet.  They have 36 hours and 12 minutes to make announcement....they can't do anything right. Blah blah blah blah

We MIGHT make an announcement by end of this Summer (the actual and real statement).    You suck for bringing up the factual statement.  Doesnt matter if what they actually said means everything we said about them and the imaginary deadline is now wrong....they have poopy pants.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 10:06:16 PM by Cheeks »
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #84 on: September 21, 2019, 10:02:45 PM »

Fortunately I have been treated pretty well by the ones that have interviewed me over the years.  I always tell them I plan on recording the interview as well if they record me, and each time they have been very cool about it.  Not sure why the CBS reported didn't just listen to his recording to get it right, unless he didn't record it...or just felt it didn't matter to get those pesky words right. 
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #85 on: September 21, 2019, 10:07:21 PM »
We will make announcement by Summer. (false report by reporter)   Anti-NCAA scoopers go in frenzy for weeks, debating when Summer ends, ripping NCAA for not yet releasing information, trashing at every turn.  See...NCAA sucks, haven't made an announcement yet.  They have 36 hours and 12 minutes to make announcement....they can't do anything right. Blah blah blah blah

We MIGHT make an announcement by end of this Summer (the actual and real statement).    You suck for bringing up the factual statement.  Doesnt matter if what they actually said means everything we said about them and the imaginary deadline is now wrong....they have poopy pants.

How is it a false report?  Because you say it is? Unfortunately we aren’t as dumb as you think we are. And you are nowhere near as clever.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #86 on: September 21, 2019, 10:11:59 PM »
The NCAA, in their own statement, said they expect to notify “at least” six schools in the upcoming months. How many months make up the “upcoming months?” Not false reporting. Just the NCAA saying things they haven’t followed through on. Again.

Wilcox himself said they’re “up and running” and “moving forward” and that “you’ll see consequences.” Still waiting.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #87 on: September 22, 2019, 06:23:27 AM »

Five Core Principles of Journalism
1. Truth and Accuracy
Journalists cannot always guarantee ‘truth’, but getting the facts right is the cardinal principle of journalism. We should always strive for accuracy, give all the relevant facts we have and ensure that they have been checked. When we cannot corroborate information we should say so.

2. Independence
Journalists must be independent voices; we should not act, formally or informally, on behalf of special interests whether political, corporate or cultural. We should declare to our editors – or the audience – any of our political affiliations, financial arrangements or other personal information that might constitute a conflict of interest.

3. Fairness and Impartiality
Most stories have at least two sides. While there is no obligation to present every side in every piece, stories should be balanced and add context. Objectivity is not always possible, and may not always be desirable (in the face for example of brutality or inhumanity), but impartial reporting builds trust and confidence.

4. Humanity
Journalists should do no harm. What we publish or broadcast may be hurtful, but we should be aware of the impact of our words and images on the lives of others.

5. Accountability
A sure sign of professionalism and responsible journalism is the ability to hold ourselves accountable. When we commit errors we must correct them and our expressions of regret must be sincere not cynical. We listen to the concerns of our audience. We may not change what readers write or say but we will always provide remedies when we are unfair.

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #88 on: September 22, 2019, 08:27:46 AM »
Whole lotta anger on both ends of the age spectrum here.

Cura personalis, people....
« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 08:29:24 AM by GooooMarquette »

• All American
« Reply #89 on: September 22, 2019, 08:44:54 AM »

Five Core Principles of Journalism
1. Truth and Accuracy
Journalists cannot always guarantee ‘truth’, but getting the facts right is the cardinal principle of journalism. We should always strive for accuracy, give all the relevant facts we have and ensure that they have been checked. When we cannot corroborate information we should say so.

2. Independence
Journalists must be independent voices; we should not act, formally or informally, on behalf of special interests whether political, corporate or cultural. We should declare to our editors – or the audience – any of our political affiliations, financial arrangements or other personal information that might constitute a conflict of interest.

3. Fairness and Impartiality
Most stories have at least two sides. While there is no obligation to present every side in every piece, stories should be balanced and add context. Objectivity is not always possible, and may not always be desirable (in the face for example of brutality or inhumanity), but impartial reporting builds trust and confidence.

4. Humanity
Journalists should do no harm. What we publish or broadcast may be hurtful, but we should be aware of the impact of our words and images on the lives of others.

5. Accountability
A sure sign of professionalism and responsible journalism is the ability to hold ourselves accountable. When we commit errors we must correct them and our expressions of regret must be sincere not cynical. We listen to the concerns of our audience. We may not change what readers write or say but we will always provide remedies when we are unfair.

I think its funny that the guy who is preaching about ethical journalism copied and pasted this from another source without attribution.

https://ethicaljournalismnetwork.org/who-we-are/5-principles-of-journalism
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

🏀

• All American
« Reply #90 on: September 22, 2019, 08:55:15 AM »

I think its funny that the guy who is preaching about ethical journalism copied and pasted this from another source without attribution.

We all know it was pasted, there’s proper punctuation and grammar used.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #91 on: September 22, 2019, 09:53:30 AM »
The NCAA, in their own statement, said they expect to notify “at least” six schools in the upcoming months. How many months make up the “upcoming months?” Not false reporting. Just the NCAA saying things they haven’t followed through on. Again.

Wilcox himself said they’re “up and running” and “moving forward” and that “you’ll see consequences.” Still waiting.

Yup, still waiting....and of course you bought into a report (as did I because I believed the journalist) that it was end of Summer, absolute.  Well, it wasn’t.   Sorry that disappoints people, but that’s the way it goes.  Coming months is coming months.  It’s ambiguous, but at least they said it was coming unlike someone that cannot answer a simple East or west division question.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/26960321/6-schools-notified-serious-ncaa-violations

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #92 on: September 22, 2019, 09:54:13 AM »

Rocket isn’t a journalist, he should be held to a different standard.  He is a dentist.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #93 on: September 22, 2019, 09:56:00 AM »

How is it a false report?  Because you say it is? Unfortunately we aren’t as dumb as you think we are. And you are nowhere near as clever.

How it false.  Lol

Compare the two articles....and key words missing that got so many of you anti NCAA guys all in a lather....have you all put away your Autumnal Equinox countdown clocks yet?

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/26960321/6-schools-notified-serious-ncaa-violations

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #94 on: September 22, 2019, 10:01:55 AM »
The clock that you were so quick to pull out in the first place? 😂
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #95 on: September 22, 2019, 10:14:33 AM »

You are a f*cking joke

You want f*ucking jokes?  Ok

1. What’s the difference between a G-spot and a golf ball?

A guy will actually search for a golf ball.

2. What does the sign on an out-of-business brothel say?

Beat it. We’re closed.

3. Why was the guitar teacher arrested?

For fingering a minor.

4. What’s the difference between a tire and 365 used condoms?

One’s a Goodyear. The other’s a great year.

5. Why does Santa Claus have such a big sack?

He only comes once a year.

6. What’s the difference between a hooker and a drug dealer?

A hooker can wash her crack and resell it.

7. What do the Mafia and hairy wet cats have in common?

One slip of the tongue, and you’re in deep crap.

8. What did the banana say to the vibrator?

Why are you shaking? She’s gonna eat me!

9. Why does Dr. Pepper come in a bottle?

Because his wife died.

10. What’s the best part about sex with 28-year-olds?

There are twenty of them.

11. What’s the difference between a pregnant woman and a lightbulb?

You can unscrew a lightbulb.

12. What do you call a lesbian dinosaur?

Lick-a-lotta-puss.

13. What’s the difference between a Catholic priest and a zit?

A zit will wait until you’re twelve before it comes on your face.

14. What do a penis and a Rubik’s Cubes have in common?

The more you play with it, the harder it gets.

15. What does one saggy boob say to the other saggy boob?

If we don’t get some support, people will think we’re nuts.

16. What’s the best part about gardening?

Getting down and dirty with your hoes.

17. How is a girlfriend like a laxative?

They both irritate the crap out of you.

18. What do you call the useless piece of skin on a dick?

The man.

19. Why do vegetarians give good head?

Beause they’re used to eating nuts.

20. What’s long and hard and full of semen?

A submarine.

21. What’s the difference between your wife and your job?

After five years, your job will still suck.

22. Why do walruses love a tupperware party?

They’re always on the lookout for a tight seal.

23. What’s the difference between your boyfriend and a condom?

Condoms have evolved: They’re not so thick and insensitive anymore.

24. Why did God give men penises?

So they’d have at least one way to shut a woman up.

25. What’s the difference between anal and oral sex?

Oral sex makes your day. Anal makes your hole weak.

26. What did the penis say to the vagina?

Don’t make me come in there!

27. What do a woman and a bar have in common?

Liquor in the front, poker in the back.

28. What’s another name for a vagina?

The box a penis comes in.

29. What’s the difference between a pick-pocket and a peeping tom?

One snatches your watch. The other watches your snatch.

30. What do you call two jalapeños getting it on?

unnatural carnal knowledgeing hot!

31. How do you make your girlfriend scream during sex?

Call and tell her about it.

32. What’s the difference between your dick and a bonus check?

Someone’s always willing to blow your bonus.

33. How is life like a penis?

Your girlfriend makes it hard.

34. Why do women have orgasms?

Just another reason to moan, really.

35. What do you call a guy with a small dick?

Just-in!

36. What do you call a guy with a giant dick?

Phil!

37. What do you call someone who refuses to fart in public?

A private tutor.

38. What do you call a virgin lying on a waterbed?

A cherry float.

39. Know what a 6.9 is?

Another good thing screwed up by a period.

40. How is sex like a game of bridge?

If you have a great hand, you don’t need a partner.

41. What do boobs and toys have in common?

They were both originally made for kids, but daddies end up playing with them.

42. What do you call a herd of cows masturbating?

Beef strokin’ off.

43. What did the O say to the Q?

Dude, your dick’s hanging out.

44. What do you get when you mix birth control and LSD?

A trip without kids.

45. What did the sanitary napkin say to the fart?

You are the wind beneath my wings.

46. What’s the difference between a woman with PMS and a terrorist?

You can negotiate with a terrorist.

47. How is a push-up bra like a bag of chips?

As soon as you open it, you realize it’s half empty.

48. How do you embarrass an archaeologist?

Give him a used tampon and ask him which period it came from.

49. How do you circumcise a hillbilly?

Kick his sister in the jaw.

50. What did the hurricane say to the coconut tree?

Hold on to your nuts, this ain’t no ordinary blowjob.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 12:11:28 PM by Cheeks »

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #96 on: September 22, 2019, 10:16:00 AM »
The clock that you were so quick to pull out in the first place? 😂

Based on faulty journalism.......yup. 

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #97 on: September 22, 2019, 11:23:15 AM »

sully getting his johnson all stiff for...? but he can't seem to rebut the substance.  ethical journalism along with sultan, are used as examples under the definition of oxy moron 

i never took credit nor tried to as ptm correctly noted, it was too clean punctually and grammatically, but i is a good speller though, eyn'a?

• All American
« Reply #98 on: September 22, 2019, 11:27:15 AM »
  sully getting his johnson all stiff for...? but he can't seem to rebut the substance.  ethical journalism along with sultan, are used as examples under the definition of oxy moron 

i never took credit nor tried to as ptm correctly noted, it was too clean punctually and grammatically, but i is a good speller though, eyn'a?

I also don’t take any sermons on ethical journalism seriously from a guy who post links to Fox News.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #99 on: September 22, 2019, 11:34:09 AM »
Just when I think Scoop can’t go any lower.......

feedback