collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Surprised this hasn’t happened more  (Read 16311 times)

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
Re: Surprised this hasn’t happened more
« Reply #100 on: December 30, 2019, 01:44:48 PM »
Thanks for posting this.

I don't even bother with TSmith any longer.  His Idaho racist remarks were the last straw.  So it's all good, he can say whatever he wants.  God bless him
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #101 on: December 30, 2019, 01:48:59 PM »
Compared to 20 it is....

Yeah, compared to the henious maximum, it most certainly is!

and can he get out in advance of three years for being a swell guy?

I certainly hope so!
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #102 on: December 30, 2019, 01:50:23 PM »
I'd like to...can you provide an address?  Thanks

lookitupyourself@dontbelazy.com

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #103 on: December 30, 2019, 02:08:46 PM »
lookitupyourself@dontbelazy.com

With all of your connections and Cura Personalis attitude, I'm sorry to see this....maybe a New Year's resolution on improvement for you.
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #104 on: December 30, 2019, 02:10:16 PM »
Yeah, compared to the henious maximum, it most certainly is!

I certainly hope so!

Of course you do....wash...rinse...repeat..do again...it's like a song, only it isn't.    Heinous maximum for sabotaging a plane was only 20 years...that's what is heinous...should have been 50.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #105 on: December 30, 2019, 02:10:28 PM »
I don't even bother with TSmith any longer.  His Idaho racist remarks were the last straw.  So it's all good, he can say whatever he wants.  God bless him
Reconsider Jams' words.  Reflect.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #106 on: December 30, 2019, 02:17:26 PM »
With all of your connections and Cura Personalis attitude, I'm sorry to see this....maybe a New Year's resolution on improvement for you.

"Cura Personalis" says the guy who wants public executions and 20-year prison sentences for victimless property crimes.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #107 on: December 30, 2019, 02:46:37 PM »
"Cura Personalis" says the guy who wants public executions and 20-year prison sentences for victimless property crimes.

Very true, I don't have a warm spot in my heart for criminals who want to destroy planes and admit they would not allow their families to travel on it after what he had done.  Yup, I'm just super crazy on that front. 

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #108 on: December 30, 2019, 02:55:35 PM »
Very true, I don't have a warm spot in my heart for criminals who want to destroy planes and admit they would not allow their families to travel on it after what he had done.  Yup, I'm just super crazy on that front. 

Hmmmm...  Seems like your Jesuit education didn't really take.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #109 on: December 30, 2019, 03:00:45 PM »

#fakenews

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #110 on: December 30, 2019, 03:00:58 PM »
Amazing how someone immediately responses to arguments and contentious posts, but completely ignores Still's good natured and well intentioned post on how to make things better around here.  Sigh

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #111 on: December 30, 2019, 04:55:36 PM »

Maybe needs some influence from the Premonstratensians, @1na
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #112 on: December 30, 2019, 06:46:17 PM »

Which part....be happy to list all kinds of teachings the Jesuits provided that aren't adhered to here by you and others.....Hmmmm...seems like your Jesuit education didn't really take.  What they describe as the "KEY SOCIAL EVIL" is just one of many of those teachings that folks here missed class that day...apparently.   ;)

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #113 on: December 30, 2019, 06:47:45 PM »
Amazing how someone immediately responses to arguments and contentious posts, but completely ignores Still's good natured and well intentioned post on how to make things better around here.  Sigh

Aren't we all being good natured and well intentioned?  Sure feels like it...

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #114 on: December 30, 2019, 08:21:02 PM »
Which part....be happy to list all kinds of teachings the Jesuits provided that aren't adhered to here by you and others.....Hmmmm...seems like your Jesuit education didn't really take.  What they describe as the "KEY SOCIAL EVIL" is just one of many of those teachings that folks here missed class that day...apparently.   ;)
Heed the words of wise Jams:

"Ultimately would ask you to come together here, stop the labeling of others. As perhaps one of the biggest purveyors of this crap, I know what it looks like."
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Jables1604

• Team Captain
« Reply #115 on: December 30, 2019, 09:09:27 PM »