collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: CBD oil anyone  (Read 7672 times)

swoopem

• All American
Re: CBD oil anyone
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2019, 06:33:55 PM »
Couple squirts from the eye dropper, order a large special from Zeek's, start spinnin' Dark Side of the Moon on the B&O, slip on the Bose, and grab a bag of Oreos and you got the makings of a great evening, hey?

Dark side of the moon? I’m thinking more so Europe ‘72
Bring back FFP!!!

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2019, 07:01:24 PM »
Nah. I only use any CBD/THC for therapeutic purposes - pain management, sleep assistance, maybe stress management. Nothing "recreational."

So morning, noon and night - but not recreational.

Jon

• All American
  • Fire Wojo!
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2019, 10:43:20 PM »
In fact, I really dislike the idea of inhaling any substance into my lungs having outgrown asthma.

Walk around downtown Seattle and one is constantly inhaling weed. Thank God I'm not subject to random urinalysis screening anymore...

Jon

• All American
  • Fire Wojo!
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2019, 10:49:39 PM »
Dark side of the moon? I’m thinking more so Europe ‘72

If I want Jerry and the gang I am slapping down American Beauty.

Europe '72 had the utilitarian advantage of being a double album - the '70's dorm room cutting board.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2019, 04:38:29 PM »
Couple squirts from the eye dropper, order a large special from Zeek's, start spinnin' Dark Side of the Moon on the B&O, slip on the Bose, and grab a bag of Oreos and you got the makings of a great evening, hey?

Bose sucks!

Jon

• All American
  • Fire Wojo!
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2019, 07:59:50 PM »

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2019, 08:01:47 PM »

Imma need some serious THC for that photo.

Bo Ryan's Massage Therapist

• Team Captain
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2019, 08:57:32 AM »
CBD lotion and balm have been a godsend for me. I gave some to a coworker with similar back pain and within a half hour he was back in my office asking for more.  My acupuncturist said to make sure what I get also has THC in it. More effective. I realize many may not live in states with legal marijuana but if you do buy the stuff from a dispensary, you’ll know it’s legit, THC or not.

And CBD/THC gummies are an excellent sleep aid.

Do you mind recommending a specific brand or place to purchase?  I’m interested
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 12:09:09 PM by Bo Ryan's Massage Therapist »
“If a player leaves Marquette and doesn’t have some of my blood in him, then I don’t think I’ve done a good job.”  Al McGuire

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2019, 09:56:12 AM »
One thing to watch with gummies....they melt at 90 degrees.  Cant keep them in your car all day. 

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2019, 02:11:03 PM »
One thing to watch with gummies....they melt at 90 degrees.  Cant keep them in your car all day.

How often do you hit the Arby's drive-thru in a week?

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2019, 02:34:02 PM »
Anyone hear of this alternative to THC called "CHO"?  Evidently, it's a just-as-effective treatment for all of the same ailments that THC is used for, and like THC it can be consumed as an edible, inhalant, beverage, or applied topically.  Also like THC, it's a completely natural product and can even be cultivated in the home by just about anyone with minimal cost/effort.

Over the last few years, there's been at least a half-dozen new businesses around here spring up that are specializing in CHO, because unlike THC, it's technically not illegal in any state (or under federal law) and measurement of potency is much more consistent/accurate than THC.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2019, 03:29:48 PM »
How often do you hit the Arby's drive-thru in a week?

I dont drive under the influence....of Arby's.

Once per month will keep my doctor employed for the foreseeable future.

Jon

• All American
  • Fire Wojo!
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2019, 04:37:43 PM »
Anyone hear of this alternative to THC called "CHO"? 

Cho? or Choad?

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2019, 07:25:13 PM »
Anyone hear of this alternative to THC called "CHO"?  Evidently, it's a just-as-effective treatment for all of the same ailments that THC is used for, and like THC it can be consumed as an edible, inhalant, beverage, or applied topically.  Also like THC, it's a completely natural product and can even be cultivated in the home by just about anyone with minimal cost/effort.

Over the last few years, there's been at least a half-dozen new businesses around here spring up that are specializing in CHO, because unlike THC, it's technically not illegal in any state (or under federal law) and measurement of potency is much more consistent/accurate than THC.

Never heard of CHO, but if it is an analog of a cannabinoid with functionality comparable to THC, it is technically still illegal under the "analog acts" where essentially they can arrest anyone at anytime for possessing things that are not currently listed as illegal.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 09:27:34 PM by forgetful »

Billy Hoyle

• All American
  • Retire #34
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2019, 09:18:10 PM »
Do you mind recommending a specific brand or place to purchase?  I’m interested

I am currently using a balm from Hana Pharmaceuticals, which is CBD/THC, which I buy at a dispensary. Empower white label is good stuff if you can’t get THC, and you can order it online.
“You either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked.”

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2019, 09:52:19 AM »
Never heard of CHO, but if it is an analog of a cannabinoid with functionality comparable to THC, it is technically still illegal under the "analog acts" where essentially they can arrest anyone at anytime for possessing things that are not currently listed as illegal.

It's not an analog at all... my understanding is that it's derived from a fungal byproduct, so if anything, it's closer to an analog of penicillin than anything else.  Yet it has all the same benefits as THC, and it's legal to use.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2019, 09:59:07 AM »
Interesting story from Texas about hemp, THC, and prosecutions for possession:

https://www.keranews.org/post/when-texas-legalized-hemp-it-forced-some-counties-change-how-they-prosecute-pot

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2019, 05:40:53 PM »
Interesting story from Texas about hemp, THC, and prosecutions for possession:

https://www.keranews.org/post/when-texas-legalized-hemp-it-forced-some-counties-change-how-they-prosecute-pot

i'm moving to texas to open up some THC testing labs...problem is, you can only test so much pot before ya start sounding like cheech and chong
don't...don't don't don't don't

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2019, 09:05:25 AM »
I have mentioned on Scoop before that my brother-in-law works for the largest law firm in the U.S. that focuses on cannibus law.  It started when his cousin wrote the bill to legalize recreational marijuana in Colorado, and suddenly people in every other state wanted him to work on theirs.

Anyway, he and my sister are two of the partners in a CBD business based in Denver. I don't know a lot about CBD personally, but I know that my sister and her husband are not BS artists and take their health very seriously.

Their blog and the articles they link are also an interesting, if not entertaining read.

The website is roogoods.com and you can get 25% off anything on the site with the code holiday25 .  They don't need me to shill for them, but if you are thinking about trying CBD, this would be better than buying it from some rando.

Have some patience, FFS.

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2019, 10:51:45 PM »
I have mentioned on Scoop before that my brother-in-law works for the largest law firm in the U.S. that focuses on cannibus law.  It started when his cousin wrote the bill to legalize recreational marijuana in Colorado, and suddenly people in every other state wanted him to work on theirs.

Anyway, he and my sister are two of the partners in a CBD business based in Denver. I don't know a lot about CBD personally, but I know that my sister and her husband are not BS artists and take their health very seriously.

Their blog and the articles they link are also an interesting, if not entertaining read.

The website is roogoods.com and you can get 25% off anything on the site with the code holiday25 .  They don't need me to shill for them, but if you are thinking about trying CBD, this would be better than buying it from some rando.

FDA says CBD not generally recognized as safe

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/what-you-need-know-and-what-were-working-find-out-about-products-containing-cannabis-or-cannabis

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-warns-15-companies-illegally-selling-various-products-containing-cannabidiol-agency-details

Class Actions  Immediately Follow
https://www.foodprocessing.com/articles/2020/power-lunch-cbd/
https://www.natlawreview.com/article/class-session-cbd-class-action-lawsuits-are-trending
Winning is overrated. The only time it is really important is in surgery and war.
                       ---Al McGuire

feedback