'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

2024 Coaching Carousel by The Lens
[Today at 05:12:28 AM]

2024 NCAA Tournament Thread by Plaque Lives Matter!
[Today at 01:02:54 AM]

45 minutes ago at the Dallas Westin by MuggsyB
[Today at 12:19:24 AM]

2024 Transfer Portal by CountryRoads
[Today at 12:05:42 AM]

Are we still recruiting anyone for the 24-25 season. by Don_Kojis
[Today at 12:04:21 AM]

Where is Marquette? by marqfan22
[March 28, 2024, 09:29:52 PM]

Chicago bars for Fri game by Daniel
[March 28, 2024, 08:47:22 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: Give Dawson Some Love  (Read 14114 times)

BrewCity83

• All American
Re: Give Dawson Some Love
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2019, 04:18:07 PM »
(For the record, I didn't even realize that you could just go to a website and buy likes until it was shared on here.  And I was joking about a comment bot...I just jokingly made that up, I don't think that's possible)

Well, if the "comment bot" is some otherwise unemployed loser living in his mom's basement...
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

WarriorPride68

• All American
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2019, 04:22:09 PM »
The biggest thing Dawson seems to like about Indiana is all the attention their fan base has given him.  He shares all the stories IU fans post on Instagram about him being at IU (and does the same for the other schools like Memphis and Minnesota, it just happens less from those fans), shares Tweets from other fan bases, etc.  Let's show this kid some love.  To me this is the biggest swing recruit in the Wojo era.  If we land him I think this program can take off.  If we don't I think we stay at the level we've been seeing the last few years.  If we land Garcia I think we'll have a real shot at Brown for 2021 and Mane for 2020.  And if we land those two look out.

Not saying be a creep and try to hunt him out based on where he's Tweeting from, but I'm guessing he'll share some Instagram pictures in a Marquette uniform (he's done so with the other 3 finalists).  Put those in your stories and let him know he's wanted here.  He seems to genuinely enjoy that kind of love and hopefully Marquette fans can make an impression on him this weekend.

I have been DM'ing Dawson pics of me in my Marquette gear every night, and the following mornings after I wake up in said outfit. Except that one Monday when I was running late for work, and you know, priorities. But so far so good, to the point where I think this might even move the needle.

I have also liked every single one of his tweets, Facebook posts, and his Myspace postings from Pre-K. Not to be out done, if you notice I have also left "You are Golden" comments under each of his Instagram posts with the sunglasses emoji. I would like to see Indiana fans try a little harder. I am running circles around them.

WarriorFan

• All American
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2019, 05:13:29 PM »
I thought we were going back to the John Dawson debates.
"The meaning of life isn't gnashing our bicuspids over what comes after death but tasting the tiny moments that come before it."

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2019, 05:59:45 PM »
That would be magic
Goal is National Championship

MUCam

• All American
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2019, 06:03:52 PM »
I have been DM'ing Dawson pics of me in my Marquette gear every night, and the following mornings after I wake up in said outfit. Except that one Monday when I was running late for work, and you know, priorities. But so far so good, to the point where I think this might even move the needle.

I have also liked every single one of his tweets, Facebook posts, and his Myspace postings from Pre-K. Not to be out done, if you notice I have also left "You are Golden" comments under each of his Instagram posts with the sunglasses emoji. I would like to see Indiana fans try a little harder. I am running circles around them.

Bless your heart. Truly, bless your beautiful, wonderful heart. ❤️🤩

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2019, 06:10:27 PM »
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Stretchdeltsig

• All American
« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2019, 06:17:49 PM »
Kids, kids behave.

GB Warrior

• All American
« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2019, 09:20:05 PM »

Stop, you don't want Garcia to know he'll only be the second best Dawson in MU history

BrewCity83

• All American
« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2019, 08:49:13 AM »
Stop, you don't want Garcia to know he'll only be the second best Dawson in MU history

Third best.  John Dawson was 1(a) and 1(b).
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

feedback