collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Urlacher  (Read 1831 times)

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
Urlacher
« on: August 28, 2020, 12:14:36 PM »
To the Bears fans on Scoop:

As a Packers fan, it was easy to see what a creep Urlacher was. When did you know this? I will admit though that I didn’t actually think he would openly support murder.

tower912

• All American
Re: Urlacher
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2020, 12:40:02 PM »
I hope the same group who wants the NBA players to shut up and dribble tell Brian to shut up and tackle.     

Seriously, he made his statement.    He is entitled to.    Now, like the NBA players, he must face the reaction to his statement. 
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2020, 12:41:39 PM »
To the Bears fans on Scoop:

As a Packers fan, it was easy to see what a creep Urlacher was. When did you know this? I will admit though that I didn’t actually think he would openly support murder.

He was always an exceptional case, cause he was one of the smartest football players I’ve ever seen. MENSA level football IQ, but otherwise a complete and utter moron. Having a fling with Paris Hilton and having her in his luxury box at Soldier Field on national TV, in the midst of a divorce, was just one of the many clues he was an idiot. I don’t k ow if he’s a creep, he’s just not real bright

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2020, 12:42:37 PM »
There's soon going to be a lot of available billboard space in the Chicago area.

ChitownSpaceForRent

• All American
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2020, 02:03:10 PM »
Doubt he ever gets invited back to Halas Hall or Soldier Field.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2020, 02:16:52 PM »
He was always an exceptional case, cause he was one of the smartest football players I’ve ever seen. MENSA level football IQ, but otherwise a complete and utter moron. Having a fling with Paris Hilton and having her in his luxury box at Soldier Field on national TV, in the midst of a divorce, was just one of the many clues he was an idiot. I don’t k ow if he’s a creep, he’s just not real bright

Thanks for saying this.

Urlacher, though a gifted football player until his tires lost their tread, was one of the dumbest guys in the Bears locker room during his career.

I'm guessing a few of the actually intelligent ex-Bears from that era -- guys like Mike Brown, Chris Villarrial, Adewale Ogunleye or Peanut Tillman -- might have a different take than lunkhead Urlacher.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

jficke13

• All American
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2020, 02:58:44 PM »
Doubt he ever gets invited back to Halas Hall or Soldier Field.

I saw something alleging they are "disowning" him, which is a funny way of putting it.

jficke13

• All American
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2020, 02:59:21 PM »
Thanks for saying this.

Urlacher, though a gifted football player until his tires lost their tread, was one of the dumbest guys in the Bears locker room during his career.

I'm guessing a few of the actually intelligent ex-Bears from that era -- guys like Mike Brown, Chris Villarrial, Adewale Ogunleye or Peanut Tillman -- might have a different take than lunkhead Urlacher.

This Packers fan always had a ton of respect for Tillman.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2020, 03:12:20 PM »
I saw something alleging they are "disowning" him, which is a funny way of putting it.

Disavowing him not disowning him
Maigh Eo for Sam

jficke13

• All American
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2020, 03:22:09 PM »
Disavowing him not disowning him

That makes more sense, but because it amuses me I'm picturing the crew down at Halas Hall going full MI and disavowing him like he's a CIA agent who got burned and fell into enemy hands.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2020, 03:26:01 PM »
I mean, portions of the fanbase still love Ditka.  I'm sure the venn diagram of those meatheads, and those who agree with Urlacher, are pretty much overlapping circles.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2020, 03:55:58 PM »
Great player who had a knack for being in the right place at the right time. Also a complete moron, who seems to have a knack for saying the wrong thing at the wrong time.

I was pleased to see both the Bears‘ and Matt Forte’s reactions to his statement. Props to both from this Packers fan.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2020, 04:11:14 PM »
Speaking of former Bears ... Brandon Marshall tried to move into his new home Thursday in a gated community in Weston, Florida.
Security called the cops on him.

https://www.miamiherald.com/entertainment/celebrities/article245323255.html

MU82

• All American
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2020, 06:09:46 PM »
Speaking of former Bears ... Brandon Marshall tried to move into his new home Thursday in a gated community in Weston, Florida.
Security called the cops on him.

https://www.miamiherald.com/entertainment/celebrities/article245323255.html

Thankfully, electing Obama "proved" that systemic racism was cured 12 years ago!

'Murica!

Seriously, though, this is yet another example of why most of us can't relate to what Black folks are feeling in times like these.

And agitated white folks who actually believe "reverse racism" is as bad as or worse than actual racism ... shame on them.

Few of us Caucasians have had to go through this kind of shyte ever - not even once in our lives. It's everyday reality for our Black brothers and sisters. It's what Glenn Rivers was talking about, too.

And then, when they get upset about being treated "less than," they're the bad guys for emoting.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

feedback