'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

2024 Coaching Carousel by The Lens
[Today at 05:12:28 AM]

2024 NCAA Tournament Thread by Plaque Lives Matter!
[Today at 01:02:54 AM]

45 minutes ago at the Dallas Westin by MuggsyB
[Today at 12:19:24 AM]

2024 Transfer Portal by CountryRoads
[Today at 12:05:42 AM]

Are we still recruiting anyone for the 24-25 season. by Don_Kojis
[Today at 12:04:21 AM]

Where is Marquette? by marqfan22
[March 28, 2024, 09:29:52 PM]

Chicago bars for Fri game by Daniel
[March 28, 2024, 08:47:22 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: Ike  (Read 27526 times)

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
Re: Ike
« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2019, 08:19:47 AM »
I think the person who is lying and has an ax to grind is you.

Here is Hotchkiss football schedule. Please identify the Division II college teams on the schedule .

https://www.hotchkiss.org/athletics/our-teams/football/varsity
Just wanted you to go get the schedule
Goal is National Championship

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #76 on: June 09, 2019, 08:20:49 AM »
As usual , statements are distorted and misrepresented by you.

I happened to be at the Al and other campus locations and observed Grimes recruitment. I reported what I saw. Never said I was accompanying him on the visit.
Funny

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #77 on: June 09, 2019, 11:45:18 AM »
First of all any intelligent person doesn't disclose specific personal details on a public website. Second, the football schedule of schools in the Eight Schools Association is not exclusive to those schools. If you were sincerely interested you could have easily PM'd me,  which people on this site do have done when they have questions.

Ironic since you did disclose that one of your favorite past times is getting young girls intentionally drunk so as to get them to have sex with you

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #78 on: June 09, 2019, 01:50:51 PM »
Ironic since you did disclose that one of your favorite past times is getting young girls intentionally drunk so as to get them to have sex with you
Isn't he precious?

Anti-Dentite

• All American
« Reply #79 on: June 10, 2019, 05:29:58 AM »
Lol what a fake and no knowledge NMH '79 alumnus and track and field Hall of Fame member. '78-'79 undefeated season New England Champs. What a fake put up or STFU. You are a total BS fake lol. Everyone this guy is lying.. Looser
Found it odd you got so worked up about this until I see you found a way to work your stellar high school track memories from 40 years ago into the mix...and it’s loser not looser damn it!
You know the difference between a dentist and a sadist, don't you? Newer magazines.

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #80 on: June 10, 2019, 09:34:14 AM »
Found it odd you got so worked up about this until I see you found a way to work your stellar high school track memories from 40 years ago into the mix...and it’s loser not looser damn it!
He is just loose plus I managed to pull a Ners

Anti-Dentite

• All American
« Reply #81 on: June 10, 2019, 11:40:45 AM »
He is just loose plus I managed to pull a Ners
Touche’  :)
You know the difference between a dentist and a sadist, don't you? Newer magazines.

TheyWereCones

• Starter
« Reply #82 on: July 12, 2019, 02:20:59 AM »
So the good news is that Ike is dunking in videos.  The bad news is that I have yet to see a clip of him in practice actually competing against his teammates like in all the recent scrimmage videos posted.  Makes it appear he's not ready for that and perhaps they are still being extra cautious.  I would love to see him at some point get some real reps even if just in practice.  Feel bad for the guy and all the back issues he's had to deal with.  Seems like a great guy.  If he was in any videos actually competing, let me know as I obviously could have missed it.

P.S. - Dexter looks huge already.  Like the Theo John of our guards now.
Those could have been guests at her wedding.

Its DJOver

• All American
« Reply #83 on: July 12, 2019, 08:38:06 AM »
So the good news is that Ike is dunking in videos.  The bad news is that I have yet to see a clip of him in practice actually competing against his teammates like in all the recent scrimmage videos posted.  Makes it appear he's not ready for that and perhaps they are still being extra cautious.  I would love to see him at some point get some real reps even if just in practice.  Feel bad for the guy and all the back issues he's had to deal with.  Seems like a great guy.  If he was in any videos actually competing, let me know as I obviously could have missed it.

P.S. - Dexter looks huge already.  Like the Theo John of our guards now.

Was thinking the same thing about Dex.  Also, while his legs are still kinda twiggy, it looks to me like Brendan has put on some good weight to his upper body.

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #84 on: July 12, 2019, 10:15:30 AM »
Ike in EYBL play:
* Very good rebounder (off & def)
* strong Stl% & Blk%
* low-to-medium low usage guy (Cain fairly high -24ish; Greg medium -20ish
* offense - almost all 2FG%, 51%; tons of turnovers; 85 ORtg (yuck)

Has the profile of a guy you need to get boards & defense from, anything else is gravy.
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

feedback