[April 18, 2024, 09:34:43 PM]

Maximilian Langenfeld by TSmith34, Inc.
[April 18, 2024, 09:22:20 PM]

MU Gear by TallTitan34
[April 18, 2024, 07:27:40 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Uncle Rico
[April 18, 2024, 05:33:25 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Announcement,  (Read 10200 times)

Fullodds

• All American
Announcement,
« on: May 24, 2019, 11:52:15 AM »
If Hausers to Badgers is such a ‘done deal’, why wait so long to announce?

wadesworld

• All American
Re: Announcement,
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2019, 12:01:12 PM »
Discussed many times in the multiple other Hauser threads.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Windyplayer

• All American
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2019, 12:10:30 PM »
Such a sexy subject line especially with the comma. Alas, I am just another click bait statistic.

GoldenEagle323

• Team Captain
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2019, 12:10:42 PM »
When did the hausers announce they were transferring from marquette??? this is new news

tower912

• All American
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2019, 01:27:37 PM »
Maybe......   The first choice is UVA, but they are waiting to see how many schollies UVA has open.   Who comes back, who leaves.
                   The first choice is MSU.    Same deal.
                   Joey saw the video of Izzo tearing Henry a new one in front of God and everbody and isn't sure MSU is for him. 

Finding a school that will take them both, with them both playing the same position, and with Sam needing two years of scholarship for one year of play, as well as theoretical baggage from their theoretical mutiny, that ISN"T UW is trickier than they thought.     Bucky will be there and is probably where they end up.    But I doubt it was their first choice.   

IMO, they are waiting to see what other dominoes fall.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

goan

• Walk-On
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2019, 01:31:44 PM »
Waiting for the bucks/raptors series to end.

D'Lo Brown

• All American
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2019, 01:35:22 PM »
I'm part of the problem.

CountryRoads

• All American
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2019, 01:36:31 PM »
Badgers are the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice. They are just waiting for the perfect time to announce in order to maximize the marketing/promotion of the UW basketball program which will in theory give them the needed momentum to secure a commitment from Jalen Johnson. At least that’s what I’ve read over on Buckyville.

MomofMUltiples

• All American
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2019, 01:38:59 PM »
Badgers are the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice. They are just waiting for the perfect time to announce in order to maximize the marketing/promotion of the UW basketball program which will in theory give them the needed momentum to secure a commitment from Jalen Johnson. At least that’s what I’ve read over on Buckyville.

I think their “insiders” also suggested that there is some holdup in admissions, because MU credits don’t transfer to that lofty institution.  So Sam and Joey would both start over as freshmen again.
I mean, OK, maybe he's secretly a serial killer who's pulled the wool over our eyes with his good deeds and smooth jumper - Pakuni (on Markus Howard)

MU82

• All American
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2019, 02:06:54 PM »
It is impossible that the Hausers haven't made their announcement yet, because somebody who claims to have all kinds of inside knowledge assured everybody the announcement was coming 2 days ago.

Of course, some with inside knowledge insist it will be F%ckyville, while others insist it will not be. And I know of one case in which an inside-knowledge guy said F%cky was a #donedeal -- yes, he used the hashtag and everything, and he wasn't kidding -- but then a week later said Joey was going to Izzoland and Sam to UVa.

Good stuff. But again, the announcement was Wednesday. I can't believe y'all missed it!
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

🏀

• All American
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2019, 02:10:25 PM »
We’ll hear today I bet

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2019, 02:17:10 PM »

And I know of one case in which an inside-knowledge guy said F%cky was a #donedeal -- yes, he used the hashtag and everything, and he wasn't kidding -- but then a week later said Joey was going to Izzoland and Sam to UVa.

That's the same I heard (likely from the same person). He also added that while Sam currently likes UVa and Joey likes MSU, mommy is pushing for them to play together in Madison.

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2019, 02:32:28 PM »
Mr. Inside knowledge is saying it’s Wisconsin, Virginia, or Sparty.

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2019, 02:33:21 PM »
I’ve seen the “academics” argument get thrown around as well.  The delusion of the fans of that institution when it comes to academics is incredible. 

Tom Oates throwing shade on Juwan Howard being hired as well, asking if he’s getting paid less this time around when they had Rashard Griffith on campus during the Fab Five era is rich.  The arrogance comes from those that cover them.
Ramsey will bring Marquette great glory

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2019, 02:36:36 PM »
Just givin' Woj won final grundy for grin's sake, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Loose Cannon

• All American
  • Voltaire says Hi
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2019, 02:41:09 PM »
Mr. Inside knowledge is saying it’s Wisconsin, Virginia, or Sparty.

Enough. I'm calling Jacques Clouseau on this
" Love is Space and Time measured by the Heart. "  M Proust

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2019, 02:41:52 PM »
Oates, Potrykus, and Mike Heller exemplify everything that I hate about UW-Madison.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2019, 02:48:34 PM »
Enough. I'm calling Jacques Clouseau on this

"I send Mr. Inside Knowledge into the shark-filled waters of Scoop to look for the elusive Hauser Choice, while I stand safely on the ship."

willie warrior

• All American
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2019, 03:46:21 PM »

Yeah...meanwhile we get the Jayce guy as compensation. Works well all the way around.
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind.

willie warrior

• All American
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2019, 03:47:47 PM »
That's the same I heard (likely from the same person). He also added that while Sam currently likes UVa and Joey likes MSU, mommy is pushing for them to play together in Madison.
Sounds like they are leaning to return to MU for Mommy.
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind.

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2019, 04:01:01 PM »
I’ve seen the “academics” argument get thrown around as well.  The delusion of the fans of that institution when it comes to academics is incredible. 

Tom Oates throwing shade on Juwan Howard being hired as well, asking if he’s getting paid less this time around when they had Rashard Griffith on campus during the Fab Five era is rich.  The arrogance comes from those that cover them.

Tom Oates the most unprofessional hack of a writer/reporter Ive ever seen.  Granted he's not working for the NYT, but still.  He's a joke

Loose Cannon

• All American
  • Voltaire says Hi
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2019, 04:33:11 PM »
"I send Mr. Inside Knowledge into the shark-filled waters of Scoop to look for the elusive Hauser Choice, while I stand safely on the ship."

Smart Choice.
" Love is Space and Time measured by the Heart. "  M Proust

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2019, 05:17:17 PM »
Oates, Potrykus, and Mike Heller exemplify everything that I hate about UW-Madison.

Amen

Add Chuck Salituro from the past and many others. 
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

NorthernDancerColt

• All American
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2019, 05:35:35 PM »

Juwan Howard is a great hire. Shows the ignorance of the Bucky press corps for sure. The lazy “Fab 5” analysis again.

If ever there’s an institution and its entire umbrella, at least its fan-base and media, that doesn’t deserve nice things.
Zenyatta has a lot....a lot... of ground to make up. She gets there from here she’d be a super horse......what’s this.....Zenyatta hooked to the grandstand side....Zenyatta flying on the outside....this....is...un-belieeeeeevable!...looked impossible at the top of the stretch...

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2019, 07:31:54 PM »

Yeah...meanwhile we get the Jayce guy as compensation. Works well all the way around.
Who is we? Willie, you seem to dislike everything MU.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2019, 07:34:08 PM »
Let’s just say that Juwan, Jalen, and Chris are 1,000 times more successful that those Badger hacks.

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2019, 07:54:55 PM »
It is impossible that the Hausers haven't made their announcement yet, because somebody who claims to have all kinds of inside knowledge assured everybody the announcement was coming 2 days ago.

Of course, some with inside knowledge insist it will be F%ckyville, while others insist it will not be. And I know of one case in which an inside-knowledge guy said F%cky was a #donedeal -- yes, he used the hashtag and everything, and he wasn't kidding -- but then a week later said Joey was going to Izzoland and Sam to UVa.

Good stuff. But again, the announcement was Wednesday. I can't believe y'all missed it!

Not sure whether to believe you, as you only used a single exclamation point.

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2019, 08:53:38 PM »
We’ll hear today I bet
Lost bet
Goal is National Championship

🏀

• All American
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2019, 08:59:53 PM »

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2019, 09:39:27 PM »
There really isn't a major rush for them to decide. UW, MSU and Virginia already had start dates for their summer terms. They will miss either the first summer term, or full summer term's at all three schools.

They will only have options of the 2nd summer terms (and possibly 3rd). The earliest start date for any of them is June 10th.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2019, 10:26:59 PM »
There really isn't a major rush for them to decide. UW, MSU and Virginia already had start dates for their summer terms. They will miss either the first summer term, or full summer term's at all three schools.

They will only have options of the 2nd summer terms (and possibly 3rd). The earliest start date for any of them is June 10th.

But what about Wednesday?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

!!!!

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2019, 11:59:23 PM »

All due to MU academics, hey?
Goal is National Championship

tower912

• All American
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2019, 01:50:07 PM »
Apparently, Evan Flood is now saying not Wisconsin.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.