[Today at 10:54:04 AM]

Kam Jones 1st Round Mock - The Ringer by PGsHeroes32
[Today at 10:50:38 AM]

Chicago bars for Fri game by Galway Eagle
[Today at 10:35:41 AM]

Katz has MU in Final Four by Scoop Snoop
[Today at 09:51:44 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: If destination is UW  (Read 56671 times)

avid1010

• All American
Re: If destination is UW
« Reply #250 on: May 06, 2019, 02:41:49 PM »
i think there are good people on both side of the this argument. 

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #251 on: May 06, 2019, 02:54:48 PM »
Crean sucks
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #252 on: May 06, 2019, 04:00:36 PM »

FakeNews
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #253 on: May 06, 2019, 06:14:25 PM »
It's never a politics free board with Chicos.  But strangely, you'll never see willie, rocket, beejay, etc call him out.

I don’t remember the last time I called anyone out on “politics” smith, but I’m sure you’ll have the time to look it up.  I don’t get why you just don’t have he and I and whoever else causes you so much anger on ignore.  Just put the big boy panties on and move along
don't...don't don't don't don't

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #254 on: May 06, 2019, 07:02:27 PM »
I don’t remember the last time I called anyone out on “politics” smith, but I’m sure you’ll have the time to look it up.  I don’t get why you just don’t have he and I and whoever else causes you so much anger on ignore.  Just put the big boy panties on and move along
And miss out on all your pearls of wisdom ainaihna'enhainaho?
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #255 on: May 07, 2019, 07:15:50 AM »

What is wrong with you?  Get with the program, pal.

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #256 on: May 07, 2019, 07:24:13 AM »
I cannot wait for MU to go on a winning streak and a group here will be totally quiet.  We will lose a few, and the firing BS will be alive and well with “I told you we should have fired him last season”, blah blah blah.  The “I told you so” messages are just ready to be unleashed by these folks. 

You missed the part of the winning streak where the most MU faithful post previous quotes from the faithless in retribution. 

We should just start an "I told you so" thread right now. 

It'll get used one way or the other.

VegasWarrior77

• All American
« Reply #257 on: May 08, 2019, 09:55:35 AM »
Coincidence?

Taylor Currie transferring from UW, leaving the Badgers' 2018 class at just one player

MADISON – Wisconsin’s 2018 class in men’s basketball is down to one player – center Joe Hedstrom.

A source confirmed Tuesday that forward Taylor Currie, who redshirted last season, has decided to leave the program.

He joins guard Tai Strickland, who is transferring to Temple after playing in 16 games as a freshman last season.

The departure of Currie, who first committed to Michigan but de-committed and eventually chose UW over Xavier, leaves UW with 10 players likely to be on scholarship for 2019-'20.

That includes incoming freshman Tyler Wahl and Ohio State transfer Micah Potter, who may not be eligible until the second semester next season.

Hedstrom, who joined the program as a walk-on and redshirted last season, is set to go on scholarship.

Guard Trevor Anderson, who played in eight games before suffering a season-ending knee injury, is also expected to be placed on scholarship. Anderson joined UW as a walk-on after playing one season at UW-Green Bay.

A source close to Currie said recently that the player was eager to see action next season and believed he could contribute on the glass and on defense.

UW remains in the running to add Sam Hauser and Joey Hauser, who announced last month they are leaving the Marquette program.

The Hausers are expected to sit out next season under NCAA transfer rules. Sam has one season of eligibility remaining; Joey, who redshirted two seasons ago while recovering from an injury, has two seasons remaining.

Michigan State and Virginia are also options for the Hausers. The brothers reportedly are set to visit Virginia later this week and Michigan State next week.

The Spartans have one scholarship available but head coach Tom Izzo could find a second spot through roster management.

Virginia has three scholarships available but the Cavaliers need guards more than front-court help. Kihei Clark, who will be a sophomore next season, is the only point guard on the Virginia roster.

UW head coach Greg Gard cannot comment publicly on unsigned players. However, he said last week the Badgers hoped to add to their roster before the start of next season.

“In this day and age you have to be aware of options,” he said, noting about 800 players are in the NCAA transfer portal. “We’ll see what else happens here through the spring and early summer as we add to the roster.”
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." Albert Einstein

PointWarrior

• All American
« Reply #258 on: May 08, 2019, 10:07:25 AM »
I love this line:

The Hausers are expected to sit out next season under NCAA transfer rules.

Um, what other options they have? (pretty sure they are not stepping down to D2 or D3).

Billy Hoyle

• All American
  • Retire #34
« Reply #259 on: May 08, 2019, 10:11:45 AM »
I love this line:

The Hausers are expected to sit out next season under NCAA transfer rules.

Um, what other options they have? (pretty sure they are not stepping down to D2 or D3).

There’s always the opportunity to file some BS waiver request. If Justin Fields can claim he had to leave Georgia and get eligible immediately at Ohio State state because one idiot used the N word or Tate Martell can get eligible immediately at Miami because, well, nobody knows, then who  knows what Bucky could try to allege.
“You either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked.”

JamilJaeJamailJrJuan

• All American
  • Js for days
« Reply #260 on: May 08, 2019, 10:14:29 AM »
Time to move on, fellas.  They're gone.  They're not coming back.  We don't need three Hauser threads at the top of the feed everyday. 
I would take the Rick SLU program right now.

WarriorPride68

• All American
« Reply #261 on: May 17, 2019, 10:20:33 PM »

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #262 on: May 17, 2019, 11:03:38 PM »

Dickpuncher is going to have a great time
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire