collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

2026 Coaching Carousel by Juan Anderson's Mixtape
[Today at 01:03:45 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by willie warrior
[Today at 11:49:17 AM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

muguru

Adam Zagoria
@AdamZagoria
  14m 


Transferring Delaware G Ithiel Horton will take an unofficial to Pitt this Sunday, he tells me. Averaged 13.2 ppg. Played at @rc_basketball 
"Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity." Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

muguru

"Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity." Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.


TAMU, Knower of Ball

Quote from: Goose on January 15, 2023, 08:43:46 PM
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.


TAMU, Knower of Ball

Quote from: Goose on January 15, 2023, 08:43:46 PM
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.


TAMU, Knower of Ball

Holy Cross' best player, Jacob Grandison, entered the transfer portal. Sophomore with 14 points, 5 boards, 3 assists a game and 37% 3P shooting. Part of Brett Nelson's buyout?
Quote from: Goose on January 15, 2023, 08:43:46 PM
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.


Herman Cain

Quote from: TAMU Eagle on July 05, 2019, 09:59:27 PM
Holy Cross' best player, Jacob Grandison, entered the transfer portal. Sophomore with 14 points, 5 boards, 3 assists a game and 37% 3P shooting. Part of Brett Nelson's buyout?
Was a classic late bloomer. Hopefully Brett can convince him to stay.
"It was a Great Day until it wasn't"
    ——Rory McIlroy on Final Round at Pinehurst

Herman Cain

"It was a Great Day until it wasn't"
    ——Rory McIlroy on Final Round at Pinehurst

TAMU, Knower of Ball

Quote from: Herman Cain on August 11, 2019, 09:08:51 PM
The Johnnies exploit a loop hole and pick up an immediately eligible transfer

https://www.rumbleinthegarden.com/2019/8/3/20752793/st-johns-transfer-guard-rasheem-dunn

The author misunderstood the new transfer rules. The "loophole" as you put it, is for incoming freshman, not transfers.

Dunn is supposedly applying for a hardship waiver to allow him to be immediately eligible. Unless there's something going on in his personal life, he doesn't fit the criteria for any waiver I know about. However, the NCAA is more lax these days and I could see them taking pity on Dunn and not making him redshirt two seasons in a row. So he's not immediately eligible yet.

Meanwhile, they lost one of their incoming transfers, Eli Wright.

Quote from: Goose on January 15, 2023, 08:43:46 PM
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.


Previous topic - Next topic