'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: #17 Overall Seed (Top 5)  (Read 7893 times)

JamilJaeJamailJrJuan

• All American
  • Js for days
#17 Overall Seed (Top 5)
« on: March 17, 2019, 05:56:31 PM »
A little surprising.
I would take the Rick SLU program right now.

onepost

• All American
Re: #17 Overall Seed (Top 5)
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 06:07:26 PM »
No it wasn't

dgies9156

• All American
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2019, 06:08:32 PM »
Way to go guys. Knock 'em dead this week!

We'll see you in Minneapolis.

Not A Serious Person

• All American
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2019, 06:08:46 PM »
They did not punish us for the SH loss.  The committee agreed it was terrible officiating and not a “real” loss?
Western Progressives have one worldview, the correct one.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2019, 06:08:57 PM »
CBS live guys feel Nova should have had MU's seed, but says MU vs Murray State best first round matchup of the tournament.
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

Not A Serious Person

• All American
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2019, 06:11:23 PM »
CBS live guys feel Nova should have had MU's seed, but says MU vs Murray State best first round matchup of the tournament.

And last year they were crowing about the genius that was Tony Bennett and how Virginia was going to win it all.

How did that work out?
Western Progressives have one worldview, the correct one.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2019, 06:11:59 PM »
And last year they were crowing about the genius that was Tony Bennett and how Virginia was going to win it all.

How did that work out?

There will be lots of opinions the next 72 hours
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

NickelDimer

• All American
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2019, 06:12:15 PM »
I assumed they viewed us and Nova equally. Nova got a decent draw and they play pretty close to home so they get a 6 instead of 5. I though it was logical
No Finish Line

JamilJaeJamailJrJuan

• All American
  • Js for days
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2019, 06:16:57 PM »
No it wasn't

I don’t think anyone really expected us to be the top 5 seed after losing 5/6.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2019, 06:18:06 PM »

I'm not going to really complain but just imagine what they could have had had they not lost 5/6 and stayed as the top 5 seed...tells me the top 3 seed was very likely.
“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

Its DJOver

• All American
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2019, 06:18:51 PM »
I'm not going to really complain but just imagine what they could have had had they not lost 5/6 and stayed as the top 5 seed...tells me the top 3 seed was very likely.

Can we hold you to this?

onepost

• All American
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2019, 06:21:23 PM »

I did, and said as much.  Everyone here is so goddamn negative and reactionary.
We had a great season, had TEN Q1 wins (among the tops in the nation), and went through a slump like many others.

We were the #1 5 seed: this was no surprise to anyone that paid attention.

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2019, 06:23:24 PM »
We had a great season, had TEN Q1 wins (among the tops in the nation), and went through a slump like many others.

We got this.

Its DJOver

• All American
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2019, 06:26:13 PM »
Anyone have a link to the committee's final S-Curve?  It'd be an interesting study.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2019, 06:28:47 PM »
Can we hold you to this?

Yeah but I will be up front and do NOT like the FSU match up in round two..in that instance would have rather had a #6. You gotta admit FSU's length and size is going to be a problem.

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

Bocephys

• All American
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2019, 06:34:00 PM »
Anyone have a link to the committee's final S-Curve?  It'd be an interesting study.

https://twitter.com/nicoleauerbach/status/1107415088191934467?s=21

Its DJOver

• All American
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2019, 06:37:22 PM »
Yeah but I will be up front and do NOT like the FSU match up in round two..in that instance would have rather had a #6. You gotta admit FSU's length and size is going to be a problem.

I agree, I think of the 4 seeds, they're the toughest match-up, but considering that we had already played two of the other 4 seeds, it essentially means that we had a 50/50 chance of getting them.  I was actually hoping that they'd get the three and knock Texas Tech back to the 4 (might have happened if they beat Duke yesterday), but no complaining remember. 

People's fear's for the longest time was getting matched up with Duke, and I think everyone agrees that if we play them this year, Wojo will have massively overachieved.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2019, 06:40:17 PM »
Remember when people were complaining that there was anti-Marquette conspiracy and it wasn't fair that teams like Michigan State weren't dropping farther on the s-curve but if Marquette lost one game we would drop like a rock? This shows that it is just not how it works.

We went 5-5 from the bracket reveal and dropped all of 5 spots on the s-curve. Went from the last three to the top 5. I'll be honest, even I thought we had dropped to the 3rd or 4th 5.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2019, 06:42:07 PM »
While unlikely, I don't think it's a guarantee that Florida State gets past Vermont. They are a solid low major with tournament experience. Florida State does not travel well for basketball so every fan in the building will likely be pulling for Vermont. With Hamilton's history of tourney flops, the Catamounts could do us a huge solid.

Of course we have to take care of business first.
TAMU

muguru

• All American
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2019, 06:52:11 PM »

Here ya go...Compiled from CBS's Broadcast

Duke

2 Virginia

3 North Carolina

4 Gonzaga

5 Tennessee

6 Michigan St

7 Kentucky

8 Michigan

9 Houston

10 Texas Tech

11 LSU

12 Purdue

13 Kansas

14 FSU

15 Kansas St

16 Virginia Tech

17 Marquette

18 Auburn

19 Wisconsin

20 Mississippi St

21 Villanova

22 Maryland

23 Buffalo

24 Iowa St

25 Louisville

26 Nevada

27 Cincinnati

28 Wofford

29 VCU

30 Syracuse

31 Mississippi

32 Utah St

33 Washington

34 UCF

35 Baylor

36 Oklahoma

37 Iowa

38 Seton Hall

39 Minnesota

40 Florida

41 Ohio St

42 Belmont/Temple/Arizona St/St John's

44 St Mary's

46 Murray St

48 Oregon

49 New Mexico St

50 Liberty

51 UC Irvine

52 Vermont

53 St Louis

54 Northeastern

55 Yale

56 Old Dominion

57 Georgia St

58 Northern KY

59 Montana

60 Colgate

61 Bradley

62 Abilene Christian

63 Gardner Webb

64 Iona

65 - 68 North Dakota St, NC Central, Fairleigh Dickinson, Prairie View

muguru

• All American
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2019, 06:54:41 PM »
Remember when people were complaining that there was anti-Marquette conspiracy and it wasn't fair that teams like Michigan State weren't dropping farther on the s-curve but if Marquette lost one game we would drop like a rock? This shows that it is just not how it works.

We went 5-5 from the bracket reveal and dropped all of 5 spots on the s-curve. Went from the last three to the top 5. I'll be honest, even I thought we had dropped to the 3rd or 4th 5.

But...TAMU, you have to admit...dropping 5 spots on the S-curve is two seed lines..that's huge actually. Imagine where they would have been had they won all 5 of those?? AT least the top 3 seed, if not the last 2 seed.

ChitownSpaceForRent

• All American
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2019, 06:56:46 PM »
LSU shoulda probably dropped even with their resume but that’s really my only gripe.

Pretty good job by the committee this year. Don’t see anything that’s way out of left field.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2019, 07:00:08 PM »
LSU shoulda probably dropped even with their resume but that’s really my only gripe.

Pretty good job by the committee this year. Don’t see anything that’s way out of left field.

Michigan State has a legitimate gripe being in Duke's region I think

WarriorDad

• All American
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2019, 07:02:21 PM »
17th is surprising to me.
“No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.”
— Plato

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2019, 07:05:25 PM »
But...TAMU, you have to admit...dropping 5 spots on the S-curve is two seed lines..that's huge actually. Imagine where they would have been had they won all 5 of those?? AT least the top 3 seed, if not the last 2 seed.

Not the point I am making. Of course if we had won all five we'd be a two seed. At this point, we would have been on a 10 game win streak in a high major conference.

The point I am making is that when there were those who wanted Michigan State to drop multiple seed lines for losing to Illinois, they were crazy. There was also a suggestion that there was an anti-MU conspiracy and that they would drop like a rock if they lost any games. We lost 5 and only dropped 5 spots. That theory was wrong as well.
TAMU

JamilJaeJamailJrJuan

• All American
  • Js for days
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2019, 07:16:50 PM »

Umm of like the 200 brackets on bracketmatrix which are prepared by people that dig into this quite a bit more than you and I (I assume), very few had MU as closer to a 4 seed than a 6 seed.

I am not really one of the negative and reactionary posters. I’m generally very positive. I am thrilled with a 5 seed. But I expected to be about 5-6 spots lower on the a curve. Nothing crazy like a 7 or 8 seed like some people here we’re saykfn. It was very nice to see our great non con and start to BE play was respected.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2019, 07:21:14 PM »
Not the point I am making. Of course if we had won all five we'd be a two seed. At this point, we would have been on a 10 game win streak in a high major conference.

The point I am making is that when there were those who wanted Michigan State to drop multiple seed lines for losing to Illinois, they were crazy. There was also a suggestion that there was an anti-MU conspiracy and that they would drop like a rock if they lost any games. We lost 5 and only dropped 5 spots. That theory was wrong as well.

I get what you're saying TAMU...but still, all MU had to do was win even two of those games and they MAY have kept their 3 seed. So dropping from a 3 to a 5...is kind of a monumental drop when you consider that had to do next to nothing to keep their 3 and they couldn't do it. Now, if a team is say 9th on the S curve during the first bracket reveal and then fall to 12 on the S curve come Selection Sunday...that is an inconsequential drop...you stay on the same seed line. I think dropping two seed lines(even if only 5 spots on the S curve) is pretty significant. In reality if you want to look at it like this...they dropped on spot on the S curve for every loss they had (5)...IF that were the same for a rise..had they won all 5 they would have been #7 on the final S-Curve..so in reality it was a 10 spot swing..That's pretty significant.

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2019, 07:22:13 PM »

I don't. I think Kentucky has a more legitimate gripe being behind Michigan State. Not that it mattered in seeding, but Michigan State belonged behind Kentucky, IMO.
This space reserved for a 2024 National Championship celebration banner.

Loose Cannon

• All American
  • Voltaire says Hi
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2019, 07:38:35 PM »

I didn't, But isn't this a sign of the Respect many on this board were lamenting about most of the season.  And now the Respect the Committee has shown is being doubted.  God Bless Message Board.
" Love is Space and Time measured by the Heart. "  M Proust

tower912

• All American
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2019, 07:41:07 PM »
MU rewarded for good out of conference wins, not punished for close conference losses.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

CTWarrior

• All American
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2019, 07:42:40 PM »
Committee chair just said Marquette above Villanova for 10 Q1 wins vs 5, and better road record.
Calvin:  I'm a genius.  But I'm a misunderstood genius. 
Hobbes:  What's misunderstood about you?
Calvin:  Nobody thinks I'm a genius.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2019, 07:43:59 PM »
I didn't, But isn't this a sign of the Respect many on this board were lamenting about most of the season.  And now the Respect the Committee has shown is being doubted.  God Bless Message Board.

Ya gotta love Scoop, don'cha!?!?!
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2019, 07:44:53 PM »

If they won the last 7 (big east champs) would have been a 2.

NorthernDancerColt

• All American
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2019, 07:49:02 PM »

After NYC, the last thing this team needs is Respect.

Learn the narrative, because it’s real....

Doubt them.
Dis them.
Disqualify them.
Heat Popcorn on high 3.5 minutes.
Watch.
Zenyatta has a lot....a lot... of ground to make up. She gets there from here she’d be a super horse......what’s this.....Zenyatta hooked to the grandstand side....Zenyatta flying on the outside....this....is...un-belieeeeeevable!...looked impossible at the top of the stretch...

Spaniel with a Short Tail

• All American
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2019, 07:57:23 PM »
I don't see St. John's - what am I missing?

NickelDimer

• All American
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2019, 07:58:57 PM »
I don't see St. John's - what am I missing?
They’re in play in game
No Finish Line

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2019, 08:00:24 PM »
I get what you're saying TAMU...but still, all MU had to do was win even two of those games and they MAY have kept their 3 seed. So dropping from a 3 to a 5...is kind of a monumental drop when you consider that had to do next to nothing to keep their 3 and they couldn't do it. Now, if a team is say 9th on the S curve during the first bracket reveal and then fall to 12 on the S curve come Selection Sunday...that is an inconsequential drop...you stay on the same seed line. I think dropping two seed lines(even if only 5 spots on the S curve) is pretty significant. In reality if you want to look at it like this...they dropped on spot on the S curve for every loss they had (5)...IF that were the same for a rise..had they won all 5 they would have been #7 on the final S-Curve..so in reality it was a 10 spot swing..That's pretty significant.

This is garbage logic.

Spaniel with a Short Tail

• All American
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2019, 08:01:32 PM »
They’re in play in game

Shouldn't they be on seed list?

Loose Cannon

• All American
  • Voltaire says Hi
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2019, 08:01:58 PM »

Doubt them.
Dis them.
Disqualify them.
Watch.

Enjoy your Popcorn.
" Love is Space and Time measured by the Heart. "  M Proust

MU82

• All American
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2019, 08:03:11 PM »
As Rodney Dangerfield used to say ... we get too much respect!
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Mr. Sand-Knit

• All American
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2019, 09:21:07 PM »
Agree with much of this thought we were a 4 or 5 at worst
I was at the last gAme vs murray state n no one thought we could win that one either.  Worked out pretty well for us then too
Political free board, plz leave your clever quips in your clever mind.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2019, 09:23:15 PM »

Doubt them.
Dis them.
Disqualify them.
Watch.

3.5 minutes? Risky, I like it

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2019, 10:24:15 PM »

Again, I am talking about apples you are talking about dingos. I'm not talking about MU dropping. I'm talking about when you were complaining about anti-Marquette bias keeping Michigan State (and others) above them on the s-curve after they lost games. You said that teams like Michigan State and Purdue should have dropped to like 4 and 5 seeds for losing single games and claimed I and others were biased towards blue bloods when we said you were wrong.

If any other team had lost 5/6, you would be raging that they should have dropped more than 5 spots on the s-curve. The fact that Marquette only dropped 5 spots shows that there is no anti-Marquette or pro-blue blood bias. The reality is, individual games don't move you much on the s-curve.
TAMU

Johnny B

• All American
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2019, 10:31:22 PM »
I've been watching alot of sports shows. Most seem to just assume it will be Murray state and FSU. Lol bring it to em

muguru

• All American
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2019, 10:44:31 PM »
Again, I am talking about apples you are talking about dingos. I'm not talking about MU dropping. I'm talking about when you were complaining about anti-Marquette bias keeping Michigan State (and others) above them on the s-curve after they lost games. You said that teams like Michigan State and Purdue should have dropped to like 4 and 5 seeds for losing single games and claimed I and others were biased towards blue bloods when we said you were wrong.

If any other team had lost 5/6, you would be raging that they should have dropped more than 5 spots on the s-curve. The fact that Marquette only dropped 5 spots shows that there is no anti-Marquette or pro-blue blood bias. The reality is, individual games don't move you much on the s-curve.

And you're missing my point..my point is losing games does/should drop you and depending on where you were on the S curve at the time..it can/will drop you a seed line or two..MU is the example of that..it dropped them..like i said..you can almost look at it(at least in MU's example) like each loss dropped them a spot on the S curve..they were #12..ended up at #17..So..now lets look at MSU..without having their schedule in front of me..im not positive how many games they lost in that time frame..but i know it was 3 for sure..we know MSU was a 2 on the bracket reveal show..I don't remember off hand which two they were..but lets say they were #6 on the S curve then..and using MU's example of 1 loss=1 spot on the S curve..3 losses for MSU..should have them 9th on the s curve or the top 3 seed..they finished #8.

Yes in the grand scheme of things 5 spots on the S Curve doesnt sound like a lot..but when you realize you went from a 3 to a 5 it is hugely impactful because of matchups, locations etc. Again without having the info in front of me I can't say for 100% certainty but I'd be willing to bet no other team that was on the top three line on the bracket reveal show move down as far as a Mu did

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2019, 11:03:00 PM »
And you're missing my point..my point is losing games does/should drop you and depending on where you were on the S curve at the time..it can/will drop you a seed line or two..MU is the example of that..it dropped them..like i said..you can almost look at it(at least in MU's example) like each loss dropped them a spot on the S curve..they were #12..ended up at #17..So..now lets look at MSU..without having their schedule in front of me..im not positive how many games they lost in that time frame..but i know it was 3 for sure..we know MSU was a 2 on the bracket reveal show..I don't remember off hand which two they were..but lets say they were #6 on the S curve then..and using MU's example of 1 loss=1 spot on the S curve..3 losses for MSU..should have them 9th on the s curve or the top 3 seed..they finished #8.

Yes in the grand scheme of things 5 spots on the S Curve doesnt sound like a lot..but when you realize you went from a 3 to a 5 it is hugely impactful because of matchups, locations etc. Again without having the info in front of me I can't say for 100% certainty but I'd be willing to bet no other team that was on the top three line on the bracket reveal show move down as far as a Mu did

On the bolded, no other team in the top 3 line lost as much as MU did.

You can spin as many circles as you like, but the bottom line is you were wrong about dropping teams in front of us for losing single games and you were wrong about there being anti-marquette and pro-blue blood bias.
TAMU

NorthernDancerColt

• All American
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2019, 11:25:24 PM »
As Rodney Dangerfield used to say ... we get too much respect!

I’m no fan of Joel Osteen, but my 93 yr old Aunt watches him, and I am her caregiver at this time, so I was forced to watch this morning. His sermon today was how mother Eagles purposely make the nest uncomfortable for their progeny eaglets just a week after their birth. The feathers and comforting leaves are purposely removed at the end of the first week by the parents..and then, during week 2...horror of horrors...the mother Eagle literally pushes the Eaglet out of the nest toward a free fall. The Eagle is programmed to push and make things as uncomfortable as possible for their young Eaglets. That shaking things up is what takes you to a new level.

Somebody please try to link this sermon for me. He literally ended by saying Folks, you are the Eagle about to soar to crazy heights because of the challenging dark places you are coming out of. We may not have understanding why the unfairness and obstacles were placed in front of us...but when we draw fuel from our failures we pile victory upon victory in our near future. Winners are forged from trial and doubt.

Maybe Chick is right....Junior Cadougan needs to preach again, followed by Wojo playing this Osteen sermon. Usually I’m a U2 “The God I believe in ain’t short of cash, mista” kind of guy...but this mega pastor just described our entire last month of our season!! Did Papa EagleWarrior Wojo script our entire  last month?
You mean it wasn’t the BE FrontOffice and zebras?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 11:30:40 PM by NorthernDancerColt »
Zenyatta has a lot....a lot... of ground to make up. She gets there from here she’d be a super horse......what’s this.....Zenyatta hooked to the grandstand side....Zenyatta flying on the outside....this....is...un-belieeeeeevable!...looked impossible at the top of the stretch...

onepost

• All American
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2019, 09:14:43 AM »
Committee chair just said Marquette above Villanova for 10 Q1 wins vs 5, and better road record.

As I was saying

BrewCity83

• All American
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2019, 09:19:39 AM »
I’m no fan of Joel Osteen, but my 93 yr old Aunt watches him, and I am her caregiver at this time, so I was forced to watch this morning. His sermon today was how mother Eagles purposely make the nest uncomfortable for their progeny eaglets just a week after their birth. The feathers and comforting leaves are purposely removed at the end of the first week by the parents..and then, during week 2...horror of horrors...the mother Eagle literally pushes the Eaglet out of the nest toward a free fall. The Eagle is programmed to push and make things as uncomfortable as possible for their young Eaglets. That shaking things up is what takes you to a new level.

Somebody please try to link this sermon for me. He literally ended by saying Folks, you are the Eagle about to soar to crazy heights because of the challenging dark places you are coming out of. We may not have understanding why the unfairness and obstacles were placed in front of us...but when we draw fuel from our failures we pile victory upon victory in our near future. Winners are forged from trial and doubt.

Maybe Chick is right....Junior Cadougan needs to preach again, followed by Wojo playing this Osteen sermon. Usually I’m a U2 “The God I believe in ain’t short of cash, mista” kind of guy...but this mega pastor just described our entire last month of our season!! Did Papa EagleWarrior Wojo script our entire  last month?
You mean it wasn’t the BE FrontOffice and zebras?

Please don't tell me you pushed your 93 year old aunt down the stairs after hearing that sermon.....
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

WhiteTrash

• All American
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2019, 04:12:11 PM »
While I follow the logic, I have to disagree. It is impossible for the committee to project E8 match ups. At some point every school is going to have to play good/great competition. I'm sure some school(s) was complaining last year about being UVA region.

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2019, 05:16:42 PM »
Please don't tell me you pushed your 93 year old aunt down the stairs after hearing that sermon.....

I figured she went out the window.
This space reserved for a 2024 National Championship celebration banner.

NorthernDancerColt

• All American
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2019, 07:30:47 PM »

Ha. As long as Theo doesn’t push anyone in the lane after being baited, I think we will be fine.

Avoid FOWL trouble!