'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

2024 Coaching Carousel by The Lens
[Today at 05:12:28 AM]

2024 NCAA Tournament Thread by Plaque Lives Matter!
[Today at 01:02:54 AM]

45 minutes ago at the Dallas Westin by MuggsyB
[Today at 12:19:24 AM]

2024 Transfer Portal by CountryRoads
[Today at 12:05:42 AM]

Are we still recruiting anyone for the 24-25 season. by Don_Kojis
[Today at 12:04:21 AM]

Where is Marquette? by marqfan22
[March 28, 2024, 09:29:52 PM]

Chicago bars for Fri game by Daniel
[March 28, 2024, 08:47:22 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: NOVA NMD SHIRTS  (Read 11030 times)

wiscwarrior

• Starter
Re: NOVA NMD SHIRTS
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2019, 12:07:13 PM »
I think sweater vests would have been more appropriate.  8-)

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2019, 01:23:14 PM »
Isn't that the point of an opinion-based fan site?

MU tried to do this a couple/few years ago with a color scheme at the Bradley Center (can't recall exactly what game). It looked like a whole bunch of nothing. I even dropped them a line: Thank you for your generosity and the free tshirt, always appreciated, but next time you try to do this, I'd strongly suggest considering a single color. If 75% of people actually wear what you give, it might actually look like something.

If it looks great on TV Saturday, I'll be happy to come back on here and eat my words. Otherwise, I'm just excited to get another shot at SJU and then Nova this week.

Go Warriors!

Not sure what you saw. I think it has looked great the last two years they have done it.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

warriors1991

• Team Captain
« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2019, 02:07:29 PM »
Not sure what you saw. I think it has looked great the last two years they have done it.

I think people are misunderstanding me. I am an alum and a huge fan and want what everyone else here (hopefully) wants: for MU to look fantastic and for people nationally to realize what we have here: a great program, a great team, and a great fan base.

This is a place for opinions and discussion. My personal opinion is that the scattered pattern doesn't look that great if not everybody climbs on board to actually wear the shirts, and I feel a single block color of baby blue filling the entire arena would look a ton better. It's my opinion and nothing more. I will be there Saturday and hope it looks fantastic. I'm more than happy to be wrong if it makes MU look great.

But hey, let's go beat the sh** out of SJU first.

HowardsWorld

• All American
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2019, 02:44:02 PM »

I think people are misunderstanding me. I am an alum and a huge fan and want what everyone else here (hopefully) wants: for MU to look fantastic and for people nationally to realize what we have here: a great program, a great team, and a great fan base.

This is a place for opinions and discussion. My personal opinion is that the scattered pattern doesn't look that great if not everybody climbs on board to actually wear the shirts, and I feel a single block color of baby blue filling the entire arena would look a ton better. It's my opinion and nothing more. I will be there Saturday and hope it looks fantastic. I'm more than happy to be wrong if it makes MU look great.

But hey, let's go beat the sh** out of SJU first.

Crucify this man for giving his opinion!

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2019, 05:06:23 AM »

1. Tshirt size large: Ugh. Most people show up to the game already wearing MU gear. Free tshirt sitting on their chair? Many will want to just throw it on OVER what they are already wearing. Not gonna happen for most people with a size L. Give everyone XL. At least most people are going to be capable of wearing it.

2. The "pattern"? I've felt that whenever a school tries to do this....it's WAY too busy and complex. Not everyone is going to actually wear the shirt you give us (especially if we can't get it on). This "pattern" is going to look like.....nothing on TV. If they made the entire lower bowl baby blue and the entire upper level and suites gold (not maize or yellow).....that actually might look decent.  This? Meh.

They must expect a bunch of midgets with Large only.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2019, 07:27:48 AM »
They must expect a bunch of midgets with Large only.

Well, no Chili-sized guys, anyway....   ;)
Have some patience, FFS.

Cream Biggums

• Starter
« Reply #56 on: February 09, 2019, 02:51:05 PM »
The first few rows always seem to be the majority of fans who don't wear their designated colours.
Entitlement?

Johnny B

• All American
« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2019, 02:59:21 PM »
The first few rows always seem to be the majority of fans who don't wear their designated colours.
Entitlement?
probably. Cant be like the peaseants

Warriors4ever

• All American
« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2019, 03:00:15 PM »
I think having everyone in gold would be better, but if not, then limit to two colors.

muwarrior69

• All American
« Reply #59 on: February 09, 2019, 05:58:32 PM »
I thought the multi-colored sections looked great on TV and gold was certainly the predominate color.

TallTitan34

• All American
  • Gold N. Eagle (Ret.), Two Time SI Cover Model
    • Marquette Overload
« Reply #60 on: February 09, 2019, 06:04:26 PM »
Beat color out/striping I’ve ever seen in my time.

That being said there were still the few a$$holes who refuse to participate. Wouldn’t you look around and think “Hey this looks pretty cool! I should join in”.

Bocephys

• All American
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2019, 05:56:39 AM »
For healthy lifestyle, you need to follow certain rules and regulations. You must perform physical activities regularly and have healthy diet.

Ol' Steeds here is showing his concern for everyone fitting into a size L.

HowardsWorld

• All American
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2019, 05:57:31 AM »
No shirts in my suite, I feel cheated.

feedback