[Today at 08:02:41 AM]

2024 Mock Drafts by Jockey
[April 19, 2024, 11:10:31 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Herman Cain
[April 19, 2024, 05:04:53 PM]

NIL Future by MU82
[April 19, 2024, 03:21:43 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Weird ejection  (Read 2415 times)

tower912

• All American
Weird ejection
« on: January 17, 2019, 08:49:56 AM »
https://www.freep.com/story/sports/ncaab/2019/01/16/ncaa-dan-hurley-frank-haith-tossed-handshake/2599373002/

UConn/Tulsa game.     I have no idea how Hurley and Haith both end up ejected here. 
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

GGGG

• All American
Re: Weird ejection
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 08:58:09 AM »
https://www.freep.com/story/sports/ncaab/2019/01/16/ncaa-dan-hurley-frank-haith-tossed-handshake/2599373002/

UConn/Tulsa game.     I have no idea how Hurley and Haith both end up ejected here. 

For leaving the coaches box...to shake hands.  ::)

College refs are always good for a laugh.

CreightonWarrior

• Starter
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2019, 08:58:57 AM »
I can see Hurley getting the 2nd T, Haith got screwed over

reinko

• All American
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2019, 10:19:06 AM »
Read the title of this thread a bit too quickly...was worried about ya Tower for a sec

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2019, 10:19:36 AM »
Absolute clownshow by the refs...AGAIN.  Such a bunch of overly sensitive little emperors.  Don't you dare show them up.  I could see where Hurley may have been a bit out of line for the second, but there is nothing that couldn't have been cleared up with a convo after the first T.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2019, 10:30:48 AM »
Absolute clownshow by the refs...AGAIN.  Such a bunch of overly sensitive little emperors.  Don't you dare show them up.  I could see where Hurley may have been a bit out of line for the second, but there is nothing that couldn't have been cleared up with a convo after the first T.

Can't be a beta when reffing college basketball, hey?
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

tower912

• All American
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2019, 10:49:19 AM »
Read the title of this thread a bit too quickly...was worried about ya Tower for a sec
Well done.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2019, 12:22:48 PM »
Wondering if Hurley had just stayed outside the coaching box it would have only been one technical.  But he crossed the line, got the T, went back and crossed the line again.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

jsglow

• All American
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2019, 12:50:02 PM »
Half of scoop would get the banhammer if that standard was enforced!

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2019, 05:43:34 PM »

Knot sure any ejection should bee labelled as weird. Butt, ta each der own, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2019, 08:22:52 PM »
Half of scoop would get the banhammer if that standard was enforced!

9/10ths

theBabyDavid

• Scholarship Player
  • pretty stinkin' cute
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2019, 10:24:41 AM »

Knot sure any ejection should bee labelled as weird. Butt, ta each der own, hey?

Depends on context , Doc.

For a fighter pilot, an ejection is something that comes blessedly fast.

For a freshman boy cutting his first slice, an ejection is something that comes too damned fast.
"I don't care what Chick says, my mom's a babe" 

theBabyDavid

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2019, 10:47:56 AM »

For a freshman boy cutting his first slice, an ejection is something that comes too damned fast.

For some of you old timers, an ejection might be a fond memory from long ago
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2019, 07:11:47 PM »

hold on there crash-
         one of these are purposely done, unless you were one of the original "moose men" eyn'a?  in that case, both want to bail as fast as ya can and both could earn ya a purple heart...if ya know what i mean ;D ;D
don't...don't don't don't don't

theBabyDavid

• Scholarship Player
  • pretty stinkin' cute
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2019, 12:40:32 AM »
hold on there crash-
         one of these are purposely done, unless you were one of the original "moose men" eyn'a?  in that case, both want to bail as fast as ya can and both could earn ya a purple heart...if ya know what i mean ;D ;D

Surgeon,

I find that most men are far more likely to savor their meal with great relish on the first visit to a restaurant. Not only will he make the meal last but he will often have at least two if not three helpings.

But as time goes by the man will seek out new eateries. And the true connoisseur will open up his palate from the hearty American fare he has gown up with to let spicy Latin, exotic Asian, classic French, and lush Italian tantalize his senses.   
"I don't care what Chick says, my mom's a babe" 

theBabyDavid

feedback