[Today at 04:40:13 PM]

Dallas bars tonite by BrewCity83
[Today at 04:40:04 PM]

Where is Marquette? by Dr. Blackheart
[Today at 04:38:52 PM]

10 years after “Done Deal” … It’s Happening! by The Sultan of Semantics
[Today at 03:24:51 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Jayme Close found alive  (Read 11215 times)

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
Re: Jayme Close found alive
« Reply #75 on: January 15, 2019, 07:42:59 PM »
I hate to disappoint, but sex offenders often are housed together exactly to avoid what you're talking about. So if you're conjuring up some revenge fantasy where this guy gets his just desserts from his cellie, you might be disappointed.
Like it or not, the prisons have a Constitutional obligation (and some would say moral and ethical obligations) to protect those in government custody.

"The degree of civilization in a society can be judged by entering its prisons.” ― Fyodor Dostoevsky

"A calm and dispassionate recognition of the rights of the accused against the State, and even of convicted criminals against the State … a desire and eagerness to rehabilitate in the world of industry all those who have paid their dues in the hard coinage of punishment … and an unfaltering faith that there is a treasure, if you can only find it, in the heart of every man — these are the symbols which in the treatment of crime and criminals mark and measure the stored-up strength of a nation, and are the sign and proof of the living virtue in it." - Winston Churchill

okay fine, but that's what jeff dahmer thought too.  you aren't disappointing me at the very least.    none of you research however, demonstrated anything i stated above was wrong, but thank you for the high road.  i'm just trying to make a little bit of light where there is dark, that's all

i am a firm believer in karma and i'm not going to waste any room in my head for this scumbag.  whatever happens is out of my hands 
don't...don't don't don't don't

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #76 on: January 15, 2019, 07:45:51 PM »
I was upset to see Jeffrey die. He was an amazing interview. Hopefully we can learn something from thing freak... maybe a couple of years of interview. Then I'm cool with some savages offing him.
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

buckchuckler

• All American
« Reply #77 on: January 15, 2019, 08:00:33 PM »
Eh.  Nevermind.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 09:33:55 PM by buckchuckler »

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #78 on: January 15, 2019, 10:06:34 PM »
I hate to disappoint, but sex offenders often are housed together exactly to avoid what you're talking about. So if you're conjuring up some revenge fantasy where this guy gets his just desserts from his cellie, you might be disappointed.
Like it or not, the prisons have a Constitutional obligation (and some would say moral and ethical obligations) to protect those in government custody.

"The degree of civilization in a society can be judged by entering its prisons.” ― Fyodor Dostoevsky

"A calm and dispassionate recognition of the rights of the accused against the State, and even of convicted criminals against the State … a desire and eagerness to rehabilitate in the world of industry all those who have paid their dues in the hard coinage of punishment … and an unfaltering faith that there is a treasure, if you can only find it, in the heart of every man — these are the symbols which in the treatment of crime and criminals mark and measure the stored-up strength of a nation, and are the sign and proof of the living virtue in it." - Winston Churchill

+10,000