[Today at 07:02:21 AM]

Dallas bars tonite by Marquette Gyros
[Today at 06:59:41 AM]

Are we still recruiting anyone for the 24-25 season. by Jay Bee
[Today at 06:42:08 AM]

2024 NCAA Tournament Thread by Uncle Rico
[Today at 06:32:48 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: Replay of Creighton Game  (Read 8894 times)

ChocolateSauce.

• Walk-On
Replay of Creighton Game
« on: January 09, 2019, 10:19:39 PM »
Missed the game.  Any idea how to rewatch game?

jesmu84

• All American
Re: Cbssn rebroadcast
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 10:26:08 PM »
Missed the game.  Any idea how to rewatch game?

Willing to bet you can find it on youtube in a couple days

StillAWarrior

• All American
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 10:51:58 PM »
I set the DVR to record an extra 30 minutes. Wasn’t enough. Missed the last 20 seconds or so. Usually I do an extra hour...will have to do that from now on.
Never wrestle with a pig.  You both get dirty, and the pig likes it.

Mr. Sand-Knit

• All American
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 10:58:03 PM »
I set the DVR to record an extra 30 minutes. Wasn’t enough. Missed the last 20 seconds or so. Usually I do an extra hour...will have to do that from now on.

Haha same here missed theos fts
My two youngest were in the basement and flipped the game off to netflix with .8 left.  They came up not believing we won and we rewatched the last 5:00.8 minus the last 20 sec
Political free board, plz leave your clever quips in your clever mind.

MUMountin

• All American
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2019, 11:47:33 PM »
Willing to bet you can find it on youtube in a couple days

If anyone finds it, please share a link.  Would love to watch it!

sailwi

• All American
Replay of Creighton Game
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2019, 07:49:14 AM »
Anybody know of any place to see a replay of the game, I didn't extend my DVR so missing OT.

NotAnAlum

• All American
Creighton Replay
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2019, 07:52:50 AM »
Couldn't get the game where I was in FL and had to listen to it on the 540 feed.  Got to see those last 10 minutes of video.  Anywhere we can get this on replay.  It appears Fox didn't have the rights (CBS?) which is too bad because they have the replay's almost the same night.

HowardsWorld

• All American
Re: Replay of Creighton Game
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2019, 08:05:35 AM »
Surely someone must have recorded it and can burn it to a dvd for some of us? There used to be a guy on here that would send out games and it would just cost the price of a dvd plus shipping. In a pissed off effort last night once i though the game was over i canceled the recording and deleted everything. This would have been a game that went into my dvd library.

StillAWarrior

• All American
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2019, 09:31:48 AM »
Two additional comments about my DVR experience:

1) When I talked to my son earlier in the evening, I specifically told him, "I'm watching the game on delay, so do not text, call or do anything else that would spoil it."  I'm glad I did.  When I texted him just after midnight, he said it had been killing him to not say anything.

2) When I turned the TV on to watch the game, it was still on the channel from when I set it up to record.  I heard the announcer say, "a minute to go here in Omaha and the Bluejays lead by one..." (or something to that effect).  Ugh!  I hate that.  But, at least I knew that it was going to be worth watching.  I had no idea.
Never wrestle with a pig.  You both get dirty, and the pig likes it.

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2019, 11:11:59 AM »
I recorded the game due to basketball practice. As I was watching the game after practice, I heard my phone ding and made the mistake to glance at the email headline of “Markus Howard scores record setting 53 points.”
I was still ok, because I didn’t know who won. So, as the game progressed I was waiting and watching and couldn’t grasp what’s was about to happen. Down 5 with 8 seconds left and Markus has about 40 points.
Wasn’t adding up.
What an unbelievable ending.
All that Creighton had to do was roll the ball in for victory.

goldeneagle91114

• All American
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2019, 11:34:57 AM »
someone, please find us the replay!!!

MUMountin

• All American
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2019, 11:42:21 AM »

+100000.

Give this furloughed government employee something to do!

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2019, 12:06:32 PM »

I would keep an eye out here. They tend to have replays of games.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxc_dT9F-lQiGapcWfcMfpQ

goldeneagle91114

• All American
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2019, 03:40:45 PM »
DISCLAIMER: My intention is not to compare our current coach to previous coaches.

I was on YouTube (still searching for the full replay from last night) and came across old MU "Revealed" video series. I forgot how much i enjoyed those. Those videos then of course led me to Va Tech videos and I was impressed at how well they were put together.

Does anyone who who is behind the Buzz William PR machine? i thought it was the school, but the fact that the same shticks seemed to be getting used and different schools made me question that.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2019, 03:49:25 PM »
DISCLAIMER: My intention is not to compare our current coach to previous coaches.

I was on YouTube (still searching for the full replay from last night) and came across old MU "Revealed" video series. I forgot how much i enjoyed those. Those videos then of course led me to Va Tech videos and I was impressed at how well they were put together.

Does anyone who who is behind the Buzz William PR machine? i thought it was the school, but the fact that the same shticks seemed to be getting used and different schools made me question that.

Pretty sure that a MU alumnus put together the Marquette Revealed series. Those were really cool. Also I'm in the background of the one for the Wisconsin game wearing an MU flag as a cape  8-)
Maigh Eo for Sam

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2019, 04:02:40 PM »

Buzz is behind his own PR machine. With the help of Jeff Goodman.

I do think that was a great series. I think Wojo would benefit from a series like that to humanize him a bit with the fan base.

goldeneagle91114

• All American
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2019, 04:03:59 PM »
Pretty sure that a MU alumnus put together the Marquette Revealed series. Those were really cool. Also I'm in the background of the one for the Wisconsin game wearing an MU flag as a cape  8-)

Where? give me the time stamp! i went through the video and looked!!!

goldeneagle91114

• All American
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2019, 04:05:47 PM »
Buzz is behind his own PR machine. With the help of Jeff Goodman.

I do think that was a great series. I think Wojo would benefit from a series like that to humanize him a bit with the fan base.

There are a lot of professionally shot videos of Buzz at Va Tech, just talking to his players about life lessons (not part of any series) if this is his own PR idea its a good one. I'm sure it helps with recruiting.

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2019, 04:59:50 PM »
+100000.

Give this furloughed government employee something to do!

Be strong, my friend. I hope it ends very soon....

panda

• All American
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2019, 05:04:59 PM »
Give the people what they want...Replay!!!

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2019, 05:51:02 PM »
Where? give me the time stamp! i went through the video and looked!!!

Visible at 6min, at 7:13 you can see the kids run across the street when they allowed us to line outside the Bradley center, there you can see my cape. visible at 8:32 you can see my head in the background, 9:24 I'm grabbing a donut from buzz, 10:51 I'm in the camera high fiving someone. 12:38 I'm third row from the front behind Vander.

Btw drank two old school Four Lokos between 6am and 9am for that game... I barely remember anything after getting in line. Those were the days
Maigh Eo for Sam

bilsu

• All American
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2019, 05:55:28 PM »
Same happen to me, but I was live and had to switch to the actual channel it was on. I missed Creighton player free throw, which he must of missed.

MUMountin

• All American
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2019, 10:53:41 PM »
Be strong, my friend. I hope it ends very soon....

Thanks, although I don’t have any immediate hopes.  Would love to get back to serving our country.  Weird to not be allowed to. 

In other news...still no replay?  This CBSSN contract is so annoying.

goldeneagle91114

• All American
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2019, 11:22:59 AM »
anyone find a link yet?

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2019, 11:44:20 AM »
Two additional comments about my DVR experience:

1) When I talked to my son earlier in the evening, I specifically told him, "I'm watching the game on delay, so do not text, call or do anything else that would spoil it."  I'm glad I did.  When I texted him just after midnight, he said it had been killing him to not say anything.

Friend group and I have short handed this into "come of silence". If someone can't watch live they text the group "I'm in the cone for the game" or some such thing and we cut them out of the group text for gameday
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."