'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: Punched, hit or grabbed?  (Read 35822 times)

naginiF

• All American
  • 'and the riot be the rhyme of the unheard'
Re: Punched, hit or grabbed?
« Reply #250 on: December 14, 2018, 10:49:23 PM »
In honor of Pete Shelley, who died last week, I think this version of homo is still ok. 

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/2HwmO_GZfzI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/2HwmO_GZfzI</a>
I had absolutely no idea that was the same guy from the Buzzcocks.  Amazing double entendre for the thread.

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #251 on: December 14, 2018, 10:50:31 PM »
Whoa, whoa.  Arby's doesn't necessarily taste good. 

Its primary function is to take your mind off whatever troubled you before you started eating Arby's because you have a new trouble, and are closer to death anyhow. 

In conclusion, this thread makes me hungry for Arby's.

WarriorDad

• All American
« Reply #252 on: December 14, 2018, 10:57:00 PM »
I had absolutely no idea that was the same guy from the Buzzcocks.  Amazing double entendre for the thread.

The song is about gay sex.  Shelley was an open bisexual.
“No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.”
— Plato

naginiF

• All American
  • 'and the riot be the rhyme of the unheard'
« Reply #253 on: December 14, 2018, 11:10:27 PM »
Whoa, whoa.  Arby's doesn't necessarily taste good. 

Its primary function is to take your mind off whatever troubled you before you started eating Arby's because you have a new trouble, and are closer to death anyhow. 

In conclusion, this thread makes me hungry for Arby's.
Season 2 is where they added door #4: "I do this because it's the easy way to deflect from life's cold realities and my own insecurities as I stare into the gapping abyss".

But the contestant still charges through door #3.  *every damn time*.........**sad trombone**
The song is about gay sex.  Shelley was an open bisexual.
got/knew that.  i was going for the more nuanced inference in his membership in a band named "Buzzcocks"

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #254 on: December 15, 2018, 01:01:05 AM »
More like an episode of "Just Take a Damn Stand" where someone claims Arby's is health food and, when presented with the fact that a beef-n-cheddar contains no actual non processed ingredients (never mind actual produce or natural grains/meat), screams "but it tastes good to me" over and over again.

The contestant either takes door #1:  admits that they eat Arby's because it tastes good, Door #2: they admit they didn't know Arby's was fast food, or Door #3: they continue to scream "it tastes good to me so it's healthy".  Doors 1 & 2 are the logical choices for the contestant but.......

Cut to the audience chanting "just take a damn stand" and the contestant crashing through door #3 while insisting he went through no door at all.

**sad trombone**

Ban dis guy^^^^

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #255 on: December 15, 2018, 10:07:28 AM »
Some of us have had our character validated many times in many ways by people who can actually weigh in on such a matter.

Declaring oneself a moral arbiter on a meaningless message board is beyond pathetic.

By the way, isn't Exxon one of your "Fortune 5 clients?" I used the sh!tter in their Beacon Hill property yesterday and it was disgusting. Better get to it there, "TSmith." Don't want to lose a "Fortune 5 client."

Sorry about that keefe, I'll get right on that.  I hope you were able to copy down enough material from the graffiti on the stall walls to complete your next plagiarized faux magnum opus.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #256 on: December 15, 2018, 03:17:58 PM »
Before today, I hadn't been in this thread since page 2..

Spaniel with a Short Tail

• All American
« Reply #257 on: December 15, 2018, 04:40:34 PM »
Looking for direction: I clicked on new and it took me to page 5. Catch up or ignore?

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #258 on: December 15, 2018, 05:07:02 PM »
Looking for direction: I clicked on new and it took me to page 5. Catch up or ignore?

If you're looking for more talk about Davison's nut shot on Joey, ignore.

If you're looking for a mostly civil though sometimes not discussion about the appropriateness of the phrase no homo OR you're a masochist, catch up
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

MUEng92

• All American
« Reply #259 on: December 15, 2018, 06:07:30 PM »

RUN AWAY!!!  RUN AWAY AND DON'T LOOK BACK!!

Floorslapper

• All American
« Reply #260 on: December 15, 2018, 08:13:26 PM »
What a sh$t show of a thread. 

This attachment about sums up what the excessive* PC movement has accomplished as in:  safe spaces, "feelings," no red ink to grade papers, trophies for all, participation ribbons, etc.

No wonder so many women are fed up with "men" in this day and age.

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #261 on: December 15, 2018, 08:17:42 PM »
What a sh$t show of a thread. 

This attachment about sums up what the excessive* PC movement has accomplished as in:  safe spaces, "feelings," no red ink to grade papers, trophies for all, participation ribbons, etc.

No wonder so many women are fed up with "men" in this day and age.

That literally has nothing to do with anything in this thread  ::)
This space reserved for a 2024 National Championship celebration banner.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #262 on: December 15, 2018, 11:07:24 PM »

Instead of crying about mods, could always use the handy ignore function (available on the website and hopefully also in your little minds)

Holy hypocrite, Batman!
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

skianth16

• All American
« Reply #263 on: December 16, 2018, 12:27:27 AM »
I'm very tempted to just cuss out everyone on this thread, compliment every president from the past 5 administrations, and send out links to a few religious charities just to get this stupid thread locked.

If people would just talk basketball here, then there's no worry about anyone being offended. It's just that simple. Can we move on to basketball now? Please?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 12:45:09 AM by skianth16 »

Milkshakes

• All American
« Reply #264 on: December 16, 2018, 12:33:51 AM »
I can't figure out how to delete what I was going to write here.  Sorry to extend this thread.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 06:31:31 AM by Wojo's Whiteboard »

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #265 on: December 16, 2018, 07:46:24 AM »
I'm very tempted to just cuss out everyone on this thread, compliment every president from the past 5 administrations, and send out links to a few religious charities just to get this stupid thread locked.

If people would just talk basketball here, then there's no worry about anyone being offended. It's just that simple. Can we move on to basketball now? Please?

Ironic post challenge unlocked
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."