[Today at 10:44:56 AM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by tower912
[Today at 10:26:13 AM]

Shaka interview by Scoop Snoop
[April 29, 2024, 10:20:04 PM]

Marquette transfers, this millennium by tower912
[April 29, 2024, 08:11:30 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Un”Happ”y MU fans tomorrow....  (Read 7205 times)

tower912

• All American
Re: Un”Happ”y MU fans tomorrow....
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2018, 07:02:24 PM »
Wisconsin revealed themselves to be classless.    A groin punch and a push in the back with .7 seconds left in a game that was over.     The players lowered themselves to the level of their fans.     
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2018, 07:24:41 PM »
Let’s face it.....tomorrow Wisconsin will win going away. It’s so clear they will that it might make more sense for Marquette to not even show up. Of course because of the severe financial penalties of skipping a game we’ll be forced to show up and take our fifteen+/- point beating while the MU fans in attendance hold their nose again like they just rewatched the first ten minutes of the Indiana game.

Ethan Happ is a big game player on a mission this year and will be the best player on the floor tomorrow. We have no one who can slow him down and he’ll force all our bigs into foul trouble as we feebly attempt to minimize his impact.

Wojo isn’t a big game coach so even Gard will outcoach him by having a game plan that limits our outside shooting while capitalizing on all the turnovers we give them.

We’re never going to be very good as long as Wojo is our coach. I like him personally but I also liked Gerry Faust personally and unfortunately in coaching nice guys finish last.

Sorry to report the obvious as I didn’t even have to consult with the oracle on this one. It would be smart to sell your tickets to some BADger friends and instead attend that afternoon X-mas party that you originally said no to.
S$ck it again pretty boy!!
Goal is National Championship

MUEng92

• All American
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2018, 07:27:23 PM »
If I was a college aged person I would say Mr. Davison is what he punches.  But since I'm closer to retirement than college I would never say that now

tower912

• All American
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2018, 08:12:22 PM »
See you next year, Duane.   Maybe you will finally be right next December.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2018, 11:26:06 PM »
I hope duane comes back every year with one of these ... though it will be more difficult for him 8 years from now when we've won 10 in a row.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

TJ

• All American
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2018, 12:32:35 AM »
Wisconsin revealed themselves to be classless.    A groin punch and a push in the back with .7 seconds left in a game that was over.     The players lowered themselves to the level of their fans.   
What push in the back?  The final foul on Happ?  He tried to foul at midcourt but didn't get the call and had to chase Markus down to foul him.  He wasn't looking at the clock, he was trying to foul as quickly as possible and extend the 4 point game in which we had missed a ton of free throws down the stretch.  Play until you hear a whistle or buzzer.  Happ did nothing wrong.

Mr Dickpunch on the other hand did exactly as you said.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2018, 03:04:58 AM »
Happ leave UW with a losing record against us!
Maigh Eo for Sam