collapse

* Recent Posts

[Paint Touches] Big East programs ranked by NBA representation by GoldenEagles03
[April 27, 2024, 11:54:22 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by MuMark
[April 27, 2024, 10:13:14 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by tower912
[April 27, 2024, 08:53:54 PM]

Banquet by tower912
[April 27, 2024, 07:39:53 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by MuMark
[April 27, 2024, 04:23:26 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by mugrad_89
[April 27, 2024, 12:29:11 PM]

Kolek throwing out first pitch at White Sox game by MU82
[April 27, 2024, 08:16:25 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Breast Feeding (From NFL Thread)  (Read 16724 times)

GGGG

• All American
Re: Breast Feeding (From NFL Thread)
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2018, 07:33:32 PM »
This is why we have an au pair.

With the BabyDavid's unexpected emergence we brought in an au pair from Denmark about a month before his birth. She eliminates all of the hassles normally encountered when both parents have demanding careers. We can work late or travel with absolute confidence in theBabyDavid's care and comfort.

Another very important benefit is that theBabyDavid is spared the nightmare of the child care petri dish where kids have a never ending runny nose, cough, and fever.

Finally, our au pair speaks fluent French which she uses constantly with theBabyDavid. And unlike the day care center she focuses her attention exclusively on him.

::)

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2018, 10:07:53 AM »
This is why we have an au pair.

With the BabyDavid's unexpected emergence we brought in an au pair from Denmark about a month before his birth. She eliminates all of the hassles normally encountered when both parents have demanding careers. We can work late or travel with absolute confidence in theBabyDavid's care and comfort.

Another very important benefit is that theBabyDavid is spared the nightmare of the child care petri dish where kids have a never ending runny nose, cough, and fever.

Finally, our au pair speaks fluent French which she uses constantly with theBabyDavid. And unlike the day care center she focuses her attention exclusively on him.

You must be lost.... the ND fanboarding experience is down a few blocks and around the corner.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

theBabyDavid

• Scholarship Player
  • pretty stinkin' cute
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2018, 11:45:10 PM »

Good ol' Sultan. It was bait and you took it.

You are genuinely predictable.

While you were spending hours engaged in Internet bullying our team was making a difference in clean energy.

You call it "hiding from you" but I call it answering Marquette's call to make a difference in the world. Whether it's solar in France, India, and Vietnam (along with the region's very first energy coop,) Waste 2 Energy in three countries, installing stored energy systems in Alaska Native and First Nations Villages, the first meaningful engineered solution for end-of-life cycle wind turbine blades, or doing the application engineering of hydrogen-enriched fuels for lean burn engines our crew, in partnership with GE, has been making a real difference in just the last six months.

You are a silly little man driven to demean others in some imaginary self-pro claimed tough guy role. But what is genuinely humorous is that you have no clue as to how insignificant you really are.

And, oh, each of the guys on our team likely earned more personal wealth than you will in six lifetimes. Think about that.

Keep spending all of your time arguing with people on Scoop while others deliver genuine engineering solutions for vexing problems that is making power cleaner, safer, more affordable with improved access for disadvantaged communities.

We do have an au pair. I think there are many people who have lives you cannot possibly imagine.   
"I don't care what Chick says, my mom's a babe" 

theBabyDavid

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2018, 12:03:16 AM »
Matthew 6:2-4
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2018, 05:58:18 AM »
I honestly had no idea that my life was so worthless in deciding to spend my time/live in a Midwest town, doing a job I enjoy, making a modest salary. Fair enough.

Anti-Dentite

• All American
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2018, 07:11:18 AM »

While you were spending hours engaged in Internet bullying our team was making a difference in clean energy.

You call it "hiding from you" but I call it answering Marquette's call to make a difference in the world. Whether it's solar in France, India, and Vietnam (along with the region's very first energy coop,) Waste 2 Energy in three countries, installing stored energy systems in Alaska Native and First Nations Villages, the first meaningful engineered solution for end-of-life cycle wind turbine blades, or doing the application engineering of hydrogen-enriched fuels for lean burn engines our crew, in partnership with GE, has been making a real difference in just the last six months.

You are a silly little man driven to demean others in some imaginary self-pro claimed tough guy role. But what is genuinely humorous is that you have no clue as to how insignificant you really are.

And, oh, each of the guys on our team likely earned more personal wealth than you will in six lifetimes. Think about that.

Keep spending all of your time arguing with people on Scoop while others deliver genuine engineering solutions for vexing problems that is making power cleaner, safer, more affordable with improved access for disadvantaged communities.

We do have an au pair. I think there are many people who have lives you cannot possibly imagine.
Okayyyy?
You know the difference between a dentist and a sadist, don't you? Newer magazines.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2018, 08:06:31 AM »

Spotcheck Billy

• All American
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2018, 08:34:15 AM »
My life feels so inadequate now

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2018, 11:56:01 AM »
Note to self: don't ever let a family member attend Georgetown Prep.
Have some patience, FFS.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2018, 12:24:29 PM »
Note to self: don't ever let a family member attend Georgetown Prep.

Keefe
Kavenaugh
Fr Pilarz

NWarsh

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2018, 04:12:30 PM »

This might be the strangest I am better than you brag I have seen in a while....

Also, why do you need an au pair to do what you described before?  There are literally millions of families who have both mom and dad working in very demanding jobs, millions of families that like to travel (and most actually like bringing their kids with them instead of leaving them at home...), and all the other junk you spouted about "petri dish" environments and teaching foreign languages are personal preferences.  I personally think interaction with other kids at younger ages is better for their social development, and that if you want to teach your kid a foreign language you should learn it and teach them.  My kids will learn Spanish from me and my wife is working on Croatian with them (and me).

Anyways, to each their own I guess.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2018, 04:46:03 PM »

If only someone would invent this device so they could pat themselves on the back. Also the iPhone added that measuring app to accomplish the other thing.
Maigh Eo for Sam

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2018, 05:01:13 PM »
This might be the strangest I am better than you brag I have seen in a while....

Also, why do you need an au pair to do what you described before?  There are literally millions of families who have both mom and dad working in very demanding jobs, millions of families that like to travel (and most actually like bringing their kids with them instead of leaving them at home...), and all the other junk you spouted about "petri dish" environments and teaching foreign languages are personal preferences.  I personally think interaction with other kids at younger ages is better for their social development, and that if you want to teach your kid a foreign language you should learn it and teach them.  My kids will learn Spanish from me and my wife is working on Croatian with them (and me).

Anyways, to each their own I guess.

It's not important why he has an au pair, it's only important that you know he has one.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2018, 07:01:25 PM »
Yep.   Understanding the source and context makes it all make sense. 
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2018, 07:38:16 PM »
You can bang the au pair. 

Can't bang the nanny.

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2018, 09:20:34 PM »
You can bang the au pair. 

Can't bang the nanny.

That would be a negative, ghost rider. 
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

aimeusdietger

• Walk-On
« Reply #66 on: October 31, 2018, 01:31:55 PM »
Being childless, when I see folks at games with really little babies, I often think "phew, couldn't imagine needing to do that, it seems it would really take the fun out of it" - but so long as it doesn't directly affect me, I can't imagine getting bent out of shape about it.

I only get pissed when folks have crying babies at restaurants, games, etc., and don't remove them to soothe them when they are fussy. It seems that once a lot of people have kids, they get this very nervous, smiley, "we all went through it, it takes a village, HAHAHA" attitude about that, which i think is BS.  That's what makes the Packers woman so full of crap - its a perfectly reasonable policy to require the kid to have a ticket. There's no way that woman and her four month old's needs don't spill into the seats next to her - especially given the outdoor, bench style seating at Lambeau. Its completely predictable that having the seat next to her would really detract from the experience, and she shouldn't feel entitled to that.

I do not think someone should get punished for having his/her kid fusses at a restaurant.. I mean, you get what  you pay for...Your admission fee is your bill.. Managements would surely loose out if such policies were implemented. As for the games, i agree 100%.... No one wants to watch a game next to a kid that keep pulling on  your sweater and stepping over you. 

feedback