[Today at 05:59:46 AM]

UNLEASH THE POWER OF SCOOP!!! by Jay Bee
[Today at 05:13:02 AM]

Three Years Ago Today... by Newsdreams
[March 27, 2024, 11:34:10 PM]

Kam Jones 1st Round Mock - The Ringer by PGsHeroes32
[March 27, 2024, 10:40:15 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: JFB wants out of Minny  (Read 16422 times)

real chili 83

• All American
Re: JFB wants out of Minny
« Reply #75 on: September 25, 2018, 08:28:44 PM »
.....lol......20 games of your NBA package taught you that....???

It is Towns by the way.......

In all seriousness, the Wolves are a much better team with Jimmy (obviously).  Wiggins contact extension, while only a season old, isn't looking great (obviously).  But KAT is one of the best young players in the league, even though he struggles defensively, like many big men do in their early NBA careers.  Wiggins is immensely talented, but has struggled with consistency - but it is far to early to write him off completely. 

Jimmy banged KAT's girl, which lead to an ugly break up. That is what this is all about.  Its an episode of reality tv right now.  I love Jimmy, and always will.  But he's being a total b*tch about the situation. And KAT, while also kind of a b*tch, somewhat understandably doesn't want Jimmy around.

He’d fit well on the Clippers

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #76 on: September 25, 2018, 09:35:09 PM »
Interesting language about women there, bud.

#TheRighteousHypocrites

What language? I didn't make a mockery of a sexual assault of any kind. I did not call the women from the allegations any names that would be construed as sexist. Widdling away at slang my post says there was a rumor two consenting adults had sex that seemed false and that there was a rumor two other consenting adults had sex thus who knows if the rumor a third pair of consenting adults actually had sex.

#falseequivelency #seeyouinhell #DoYouRealiseHashTagsNoMattaOnScoop
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 09:54:27 PM by Galway Eagle »
Maigh Eo for Sam

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #77 on: September 25, 2018, 10:28:26 PM »
In all fairness to ME, either SI didn’t report about those “extras”,  or my wait time for my docs appointment didn’t allow me to get to that part.  The tribune isn’t bitter about jimmy not having fun in chitown err anything though, eyn’er?   4.95 million for 10 k sq ft is a guest house compared to many.  Thousands of chews?  Imelda Marcos is chuckling.  The chicks dig fish tank boomboxes ;)

Jimmy also has a loyal friend group including manager and trainer that I imagine live with him.  But lets def house shame and decide that doesn't make him humble.  800 sq ft studio in Humboldt Park or he's a diva.

Also, Jimmy is Jordan Brand, and when you sign with Jordan, they send you a pair of every Jordan made.  D Wade posted a picture of a spare bedroom filled with what they sent when he did the same.

Is Jimmy the same dude as he was at Marquette?  For sure not.  But is he some spoiled brat cause he's actually enjoying the $90MM deal he signed?  Sheesh.

And as with all contentious front office dealings, there is PR leaks from both sides to push a narrative.  The truth is usually in the middle.  Lets hope he finds a landing spot he's happy with as MU's most visible BB alum for the foreseeable future.

MUBurrow

• All American
« Reply #78 on: September 26, 2018, 10:15:39 AM »
I don't think this is tied to JFB's success, economically or on the court. He's earned all he's gotten (and will get in the next contract) and I don't think it has changed him for the worse.  No need to #successshame him.

The question is whether Jimmy will continue to change in the ways he needs to in order to become a 30-year old franchise leader and cornerstone.  Right now, he's still trying to lead like the captain of a high school team, and its causing a lot of his older and younger teammates to roll their eyes at him. If he actually wants his teams to improve, he's got to learn the subtlety of reaching men that play ball for a living.

JamilJaeJamailJrJuan

• All American
  • Js for days
« Reply #79 on: September 26, 2018, 11:39:13 AM »
That seems about as reputable as the Patrick sharp banged Duncan Keith's wife.

Though then again delonte west got Mamma Lebron in the bedroom so I guess anything can happen

Some people that know far more about the Wolves and their interworkings say it is true.  I certainly can't confirm it, but it makes a ton of sense. 
I would take the Rick SLU program right now.

Billy Hoyle

• All American
  • Retire #34
« Reply #80 on: September 26, 2018, 12:14:51 PM »
In all fairness to ME, either SI didn’t report about those “extras”,  or my wait time for my docs appointment didn’t allow me to get to that part.  The tribune isn’t bitter about jimmy not having fun in chitown err anything though, eyn’er?   4.95 million for 10 k sq ft is a guest house compared to many.  Thousands of chews?  Imelda Marcos is chuckling.  The chicks dig fish tank boomboxes ;)

I'm not criticizing him for his lifestyle (I think it's extreme and unnecessary but to each his own), though I do think hoarding shoes is ridiculous when so many others could use them, but that's just me. I'm just saying he's not some "humble" guy when it comes to spending.
“You either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked.”

JamilJaeJamailJrJuan

• All American
  • Js for days
« Reply #81 on: September 26, 2018, 12:58:58 PM »
I'm not criticizing him for his lifestyle (I think it's extreme and unnecessary but to each his own), though I do think hoarding shoes is ridiculous when so many others could use them, but that's just me. I'm just saying he's not some "humble" guy when it comes to spending.

Pretty much any pro athlete and most wealthy people that are younger have an enormous selection of shoes. 
I would take the Rick SLU program right now.

Skip Intro

• Team Captain
« Reply #82 on: September 26, 2018, 01:18:37 PM »

I think Jimmy learned a lot from Buzz when it came to playing up the humble, hard-working "country boy" schtick.  It helped Buzz build his brand, and has with Jimmy too.  Jimmy's not driving around in minivan for practicality purposes - he's doing it so people will talk about him driving around in a minivan. 

Like others, I love Jimmy's game and what he did/has done for MU.  But I can see how his approach might get old for his teammates over time. 

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #83 on: September 26, 2018, 03:59:14 PM »

"I'm not criticizing him for his extreme, unnecessary and ridiculous lifestyle". Really? Could have fooled me.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #84 on: September 26, 2018, 04:14:13 PM »
"I'm not criticizing him for his extreme, unnecessary and ridiculous lifestyle". Really? Could have fooled me.

Especially since it doesn't sound that extravagant compared to some athletes. 

MUBurrow

• All American
« Reply #85 on: September 27, 2018, 11:08:19 AM »
If this is the route he's committed to, Glen Taylor should really just pull the plug on Thibs now, too.

bump:
Teams pursuing Butler remain skeptical of Thibodeau's desire to execute a trade, believing that he's making counterproposals that Thibodeau knows teams will never accept."  http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/24811508/timberwolves-asking-price-holding-jimmy-butler-trade