[Today at 09:34:04 AM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by GoldenEagles03
[Today at 08:56:20 AM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Herman Cain
[April 23, 2024, 09:23:41 PM]

Best case scenarios by Frenns Liquor Depot
[April 23, 2024, 03:55:21 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: So who went to the open house at #FiservForum and who upgraded?  (Read 14770 times)

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
So who went last night, what were your impressions (good, bad, indifferent)? Did anyone else upgrade like we did as a result of seeing the seats?

Pros:
Amenities generally are awesome, and I don't think there is really a bad seat in the house for the price points.
Leg room and cup holders are a plus
Lower Concourse is a great place to mingle for sure and more roomy than the BC generally
Scoreboard is amazing and MU should be able to have a lot of fun with the pre-game/in-game engagement
Wi-Fi seemed pretty good, but also wasn't fully loaded so we'll see

Cons:
You have got to be F'ing me with beer prices, I might never drink a beer at a game out of spite
Logistics for getting to the upper concourse is challenging and boy the stairs to the seats are steep
If I'm MU, I'm pissed there wasn't an opporuntity to do an open house of some kind before the season tickets. Would have seen a lot more folks down in the lower bowl and I think a lot more folks as ticket holders generally.

We were center section, 2nd row upper section....seats were great and at least as good as those at the BC, but the logistics of getting there kind of detract. Then we sat in the corner  sections and boy, for a little bit more money aren't those some sweet seats, way better than the equivalents in the BC. So we pulled the trigger and upgraded, I'm guessing we won't get these next year because someone with more points will take them but I'm going to enjoy the hell out of them this year with the FF run ;)
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

Benny B

• All American
Re: So who went to the open house at #FiservForum and who upgraded?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 12:09:06 PM »
I was not there, but I got a text message from a family member who said they upgraded.  Went from 2nd row in an upstairs corner to 20th row in a downstairs corner, and said it was amazing.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2018, 12:15:42 PM »
Didn't go due to surgery but the uppers are starting to sound kind of scary

NotAnAlum

• All American
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2018, 12:36:46 PM »
We went.  Of course the place is beautiful and very high tech.  The tour guy said there are 850 monitors in the building each of which is independently selectable.  We are lower bowl side line but back further than before because we didn't want to fork over an extra $600/ticket.  We may rethink that next year or maybe MU will rethink the price differential.  As it is priority points no longer make much difference.  If you're willing to pay more you can always get closer which wasn't the case before.  Therefore might as well spend the money on your ticket rather than a donation.  Glad I'm not in the upper deck, that is really high and scary walking down to your seat.
You are right about the beer prices, absurd.  I'll drink before hand. 
I'm stuck by the amount of seating that is capable of viewing the game but is not "ticketed seating".  If the place has 17,000+ in ticketed seating there is probably another 8,000 "seats" spread out all over the place.  I guess that is the new way to "experience a game".  When I go to a game I watch the game from my seat the whole time.  If I have to get something to drink or go to the restroom I do it in breaks and try to get back as quickly as possible to avoid missing the game.  I guess that makes me a dinosaur.
MU locker room was really nice.  Smaller than I expected but I would expect it would blow away most college locker rooms.  Should be good for recruiting.
Bottom line it will be a great place to go IF MU IS WINNING.  If its a choice between a mediocre team in this place and a top 20 team at a dump like the Mecca I'll take the Mecca any day.  Just Win Baby

Lacrosse218

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2018, 12:47:32 PM »
What were beer prices?

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2018, 12:56:17 PM »
What were beer prices?

Cheapest was 12oz can of Miller/Coors for $10, draft beers were $11-12 for what I believe was 16oz. I didn't see anything more than $12 but I had stopped looking at that point.
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

Oldgym

• All American
  • It was their final, most essential command
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2018, 01:00:27 PM »
Bottom line it will be a great place to go IF MU IS WINNING.  If its a choice between a mediocre team in this place and a top 20 team at a dump like the Mecca I'll take the Mecca any day.  Just Win Baby

Hell yes.

That said, I loved the building.  Other than the atrium, the BC was a bunker; the giant taco lets the outside in and already feels like it belongs exactly where it was built.  Upstairs altitude does not bother me because the isolated attic feel of the BC's upper rows in the 400 is gone.  There's actually stuff behind or near you, even in the worst seats.

The beer prices can get bent though.  An $11 Miller Lite should come in a pitcher, not a 16 oz cup. 

lessthannick11

• Team Captain
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2018, 01:11:56 PM »
Cheapest was 12oz can of Miller/Coors for $10, draft beers were $11-12 for what I believe was 16oz. I didn't see anything more than $12 but I had stopped looking at that point.

Not really getting all the crying about beer prices now when they were $10.50 in the BC for a 20oz Coors light. Neither is acceptable, but it went up a whopping $.50. So saying you won't drink there, did you say the same about the BC?

lessthannick11

• Team Captain
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2018, 01:15:07 PM »

Definitely agree with being able to get upstairs, seems like less options

So who went last night, what were your impressions (good, bad, indifferent)? Did anyone else upgrade like we did as a result of seeing the seats?

Pros:
Amenities generally are awesome, and I don't think there is really a bad seat in the house for the price points.
Leg room and cup holders are a plus
Lower Concourse is a great place to mingle for sure and more roomy than the BC generally
Scoreboard is amazing and MU should be able to have a lot of fun with the pre-game/in-game engagement
Wi-Fi seemed pretty good, but also wasn't fully loaded so we'll see

Cons:
You have got to be F'ing me with beer prices, I might never drink a beer at a game out of spite
Logistics for getting to the upper concourse is challenging and boy the stairs to the seats are steep
If I'm MU, I'm pissed there wasn't an opporuntity to do an open house of some kind before the season tickets. Would have seen a lot more folks down in the lower bowl and I think a lot more folks as ticket holders generally.

We were center section, 2nd row upper section....seats were great and at least as good as those at the BC, but the logistics of getting there kind of detract. Then we sat in the corner  sections and boy, for a little bit more money aren't those some sweet seats, way better than the equivalents in the BC. So we pulled the trigger and upgraded, I'm guessing we won't get these next year because someone with more points will take them but I'm going to enjoy the hell out of them this year with the FF run ;)

muwarrior69

• All American
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2018, 01:16:15 PM »

What is  a beer at Miller Park?

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2018, 01:26:18 PM »

Not really getting all the crying about beer prices now when they were $10.50 in the BC for a 20oz Coors light. Neither is acceptable, but it went up a whopping $.50. So saying you won't drink there, did you say the same about the BC?

I could get a craft beer for less than $10 at the BC....didn't bother with a 20oz Coors so yes I was.

Further the Coors at the new place is 12oz for $10. So that equivalent at the BC for a 20oz would be  $16.67.....is that still nothing?

oldwarrior81

• All American
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2018, 01:29:24 PM »
I think the craft beers at Miller Park are $11, $13 and $15 for 20 oz draft

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2018, 01:30:08 PM »
"Scary" upper bowl? Just how steep was it? I'm picturing scenes from "Vertigo."

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2018, 01:32:05 PM »

MUfan12

• All American
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2018, 01:35:43 PM »

$9.50 for 24 oz on draft. Not sure what the tallboys ran.

GOO

• All American
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2018, 01:42:28 PM »
$9.50 for 24 oz on draft. Not sure what the tallboys ran.

So, $4.75per 12 oz beer. Not too crazy.  Now $11 for a 12 oz or 16 oz beer?

Does MU get any of this money, or does the concession money go to the Bucks? 

Either way, they won't make more off me, but less.  I won't be drinking a whole lot at the new arena. 

Marcus92

• All American
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2018, 01:43:14 PM »

I haven't bought a single beer at a Marquette game in the past two seasons. My guess is that I will never buy a beer at the Fiserv Forum.

$10 to $12 for a 20-ounce beer is simply outrageous, especially if it's a beer as watery and tasteless as Coors Light. What makes a beer at the Fiserv Forum worth more than what you'd pay at any of the dozens of bars and restaurants within 3 blocks? I can easily go a couple hours without.
"Let's get a green drink!" Famous last words

DJO's Jaw

• All American
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2018, 01:44:44 PM »
"Scary" upper bowl? Just how steep was it? I'm picturing scenes from "Vertigo."

Steeper than the upper in the BC last year, but not as steep as the uppers in Miller Park. At least that's how it felt when I was up there.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2018, 01:47:55 PM »
So, the consensus seems to be that the uppers are a big thumbs down.  Sounds like the new Comiskey where they had to redo the uppers as the pitch was too steep.

I still think many in the uppers will watch from the Panorama Club. 

« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 01:53:01 PM by Dr. Blackheart »

DienerTime34

• All American
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2018, 02:14:02 PM »
The arena coverage I read from the MJS, Biz Journal, etc. was just so breathless and positive, repeating each Bucks talking point verbatim. Really enjoyed the chance to go check it out for myself. Going on MU Scoop has been the first place I've seen honest assessments.

Most of the coverage is true, sightlines are fantastic in the lower bowl, screens everywhere, gigantic jumbotron, fast wi-fi etc. When it's a packed house it's gonna get loud.

The negatives are definitely in the upper deck. Good God are the stairs steep, I thought I might die walking down. My feet touched the seats in front of me, no legroom. You are a MILE from the court. You ride one of the world's longest escalators to get up there. Other than visiting the very nice outdoor patio I'll probably never go up there again.

MUfan12

• All American
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2018, 02:22:59 PM »
The arena coverage I read from the MJS, Biz Journal, etc. was just so breathless and positive, repeating each Bucks talking point verbatim. Really enjoyed the chance to go check it out for myself. Going on MU Scoop has been the first place I've seen honest assessments.

Most of the coverage is true, sightlines are fantastic in the lower bowl, screens everywhere, gigantic jumbotron, fast wi-fi etc. When it's a packed house it's gonna get loud.

The negatives are definitely in the upper deck. Good God are the stairs steep, I thought I might die walking down. My feet touched the seats in front of me, no legroom. You are a MILE from the court. You ride one of the world's longest escalators to get up there. Other than visiting the very nice outdoor patio I'll probably never go up there again.

This sums up my feelings pretty well. I wanted to be blown away by the place. I went to the Bucks event and didn't have a great impression, but I chalked that up to the massive crowds. I went again yesterday, and liked the layout of the concourses better, but still am not thrilled with the upper deck. They oversold the hell out of that area, and it did not deliver.

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2018, 02:27:47 PM »
Re: the uppers, I think the big difference now is the approach angle. 

Having the concourse above the seats means you don't get to acclimate up there like you would if you hiked up to the 12th row of the 400s in the BC before coming back down to get a beer / hit the restroom.
The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

Stronghold

• All American
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2018, 03:15:24 PM »
14 of these in the place

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
  • Facts don't care about your feelings!
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2018, 03:29:05 PM »
I was at the Bucks Open House for 3 hours on Sunday and 2 hours last night.

I really like the upper deck concourse tons! The Jack Daniels area on the westside is very sharp! Of course the hype has been on the Panorama Club. I like the black floors, with the soft nightclub style lighting. The southside market is really neat with all the local vendors. The chairbacks have taller backs in the upperdeck. With a steeper angle, you will not have a head in your way.

The shelf to put your drink by the urinal is a great idea.

If we are all thinking alike, we're not thinking at all. It's OK to disagree. Just don't be disagreeable.
-Bill Walton

jficke13

• All American
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2018, 04:37:20 PM »
Hmm, I thought the upper stairs were steep but not hike-down-from-Angel's-Landing steep. We moved up to a middle-ish court seat in in the 2nd row of the uppers to save a little $ and it seemed okay. Naturally I may sing a different tune when a game is going on though...

Daniel

• All American
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2018, 05:50:14 PM »
We have a group in 208 and that is dead center court with no obsctruction. Great site lines.  It is steep and handrails are in place and needed.  Also, tough to get up there - at least it was for now.  Maybe we get used to it and it gets easier.

On the whole, pretty cool place.  Checked out the Mezzanine Club which is supposed to be equivalent to the Courtside cloud at the BC for certain donati9n levels.  No Courtside, and so no team will be coming through. And looked like 3 bars in there.  Didn’t see food but they said they will have food. 

Tougher to get around than BC.  But pretty cool.  Locker room was cool too.

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2018, 06:24:21 PM »
Like you said, just have to get used to where you are at. There is many elevators around. Something the BC didn't have. Also, there are stairs on the side of the FF.
If we are all thinking alike, we're not thinking at all. It's OK to disagree. Just don't be disagreeable.
-Bill Walton

UWW2MU

• All American
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2018, 06:28:04 PM »
My tickets are also in upper, we moved forward last night from row 5 in 222 (dead center court) to row 3 in 208 (center court on other side) because someone must have upgraded and their seats were open.

Most important part about seats in the upper section is that literally every row counts.  Row 5 felt like it was 12 rows back in the BC, but row 2 felt very much in the action.  I almost moved over one section from center to move up to row 2. 

Regarding access to upper level, I found it distressing that there was only one escalator to the upper level.  That being said, there are stairs in the two west corners and elevators in multiple corners.  The stairs are wide and have landings if you need to take a few and rest (because it's quite a hike up).  Plenty of room for many people to traverse that way if they're in shape.

Marcus92

• All American
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2018, 06:42:01 PM »
Most important part about seats in the upper section is that literally every row counts.  Row 5 felt like it was 12 rows back in the BC, but row 2 felt very much in the action.  I almost moved over one section from center to move up to row 2.

Think this is key. I sat center court in rows 1-3 of the Fiserv Forum and had a hard time deciding whether the seats were closer or farther than my 5th row seats center court in section 400 of the BC. Pretty close IMO. I probably would have been content in the upper deck, but glad I upgraded to section 116 before the open house.
"Let's get a green drink!" Famous last words

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2018, 06:45:54 PM »
The corners in the upper deck at FF were closer to the court than the BC was. Yet, center court seemed the same as the BC.  Both seemed a touch higher up.

Less uppers to sell, as FF is about 6k compared to 11k plus at the BC.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 06:47:53 PM by Mr. Nielsen »
-Bill Walton

alexius23

• Starter
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2018, 09:30:14 PM »
I think it lived up to the hype. I wonder if they will be opening the next venue in 2048?

MUDPT

• All American
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2018, 10:30:09 PM »
I thought the step depth on the stairs going down was pretty small, felt like my shoe was half off the step when I was walking down, making it feel even more steep. 

MUBigDance

• All American
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2018, 10:59:02 PM »
I liked it. Will be in uppers with the mobile tix (if offered) or nickel and dime tickets from exchange.

liked cup holders everywhere...but the lower fold downs seemed loose and many won't last.

Along those lines there seemed to be different places that I wonder if it will last. (some rails, bathroom appliances, etc...). This place needs to be tested with multiple big crowds, games, concerts, whatever. See what breaks and gets worn out.

But overall I liked it...I like the options of places to go and sit or stand other than your seat. Yes some painful prices but I think I will be under $20 for any given game.

WarhawkWarrior

• Team Captain
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2018, 09:03:38 AM »
I thought the place was absolutely awesome.  Better than the Garden.  Contrary to some I’ll be buying a beer or two.

MU is extremely fortunate to be playing there.  It does give a chance to rebuild prominence by adding this to our recruiting and fan resume. 

Unfortunately for some, success has its price.  A winning program will find others to fill the seats.

There is UWM for others.

MUfan12

• All American
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2018, 09:15:35 AM »
Unfortunately for some, success has its price.  A winning program will find others to fill the seats.

There is UWM for others.

::)

79Warrior

• All American
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2018, 09:51:36 AM »
I thought the place was absolutely awesome.  Better than the Garden.  Contrary to some I’ll be buying a beer or two.

MU is extremely fortunate to be playing there.  It does give a chance to rebuild prominence by adding this to our recruiting and fan resume. 

There is UWM for others.

I think Enes Kanter does not share with your garden comment. :)

Strokin 3s

• Team Captain
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2018, 10:48:59 AM »
We are first row upper deck and my first thought as we walked down the steps with my almost 4 year old and 6 year old was, please don't take a header.  Honestly wondered how I would take one son and two friends or something like that and hopefully not have any of them eat it either up or down while carrying a snack or something.

Overall thought the place was pretty sweet, but the upper deck seating leaves something to be desired.  Glad we have the front row as there is more legroom than every other row in the uppers.  The fact that the concourse is actually at the top of the section almost penalizes the people with the lower seats in the upper deck, much preferred walking in from the BC and the first two rows are right there.

Litehouse

• All American
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2018, 10:52:20 AM »

It could be the opposite.  MU sold more season tickets in the upper deck, so now they have more open seats in the lower deck to sell as single-game tickets or 5-packs, which are more expensive per game than season tickets.  They could theoretically make more money this way.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2018, 10:54:36 AM »
Are we talking upper level soldier field steep or what? Give me a Chicago sports arena comparison.
Maigh Eo for Sam

Goose

• All American
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2018, 11:19:42 AM »
I am afraid of heights and made my one, and only, visit to the upper deck on Wednesday. My wife coaxing me outside on that observation deck and I lasted about 15 seconds.

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2018, 11:42:11 AM »
I am afraid of heights
Did you take the escalator? That glass only and no walls around going to the upper level was crazy!
-Bill Walton

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2018, 11:43:13 AM »
I lasted about 15 seconds.

You and Rick Pitino.

BrewCity83

• All American
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2018, 11:56:02 AM »
I chatted with a beertender there and he assured me that the $11.00 Miller Lites and Coors Lights would be 24 ounces.  That's still pricey, but not highway robbery.  It still encourages pregaming at the old standbys on 3rd Street.
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American

TallTitan34

• All American
  • Gold N. Eagle (Ret.), Two Time SI Cover Model
    • Marquette Overload
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2018, 02:54:17 PM »
I didn't think the steepness was that bad.

Maybe because you are entering from the top going down it seems worse than it is?

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2018, 08:08:49 PM »
I didn't think the steepness was that bad.

Maybe because you are entering from the top going down it seems worse than it is?
I remember the same steepness coming down from Row S or so at the Bradley Center. Is Fiserv Forum a bit steep. Sure. The chairbacks are a bit longer, compared to the ones in the lower bowl. Plus, you don't have heads in your way.
-Bill Walton

seakm4

• Team Captain
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2018, 09:37:09 PM »
14 of these in the place

I hope one of these is near my section. If you're that uncomfortable with the idea of these, it means they might not be as crowded.  Last thing I need is to be trapped behind an old man at a urinal for 3 minutes.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2018, 09:40:43 PM »
I hope one of these is near my section. If you're that uncomfortable with the idea of these, it means they might not be as crowded.  Last thing I need is to be trapped behind an old man at a urinal for 3 minutes.

Yeah I love those bathrooms. Usually no wait.

muwarrior69

• All American
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2018, 04:42:55 AM »

They are handy, especially if you have take your young daughter or grand daughter.

Ardmore Mug

• All American
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2018, 08:47:41 AM »
We had high expectations of the Forum and they were met big time. We are extremely happy with our seats in 119, incl aisle seats... Kinda surprised that "asile"seats are the 1st 2 seats, not just Seat 1.. But not a deal breaker...We had seats in 204 at the BC... Pretty much the same sightlines...Go up 6 stairs and there is  "OUR" bar..BTW, those beers @ $11 are 24oz...  Im pretty sure the $9.50 beers at the BC were 16oz.. Good options to eat near our seats..We walk about 20 ft and there are the rest rooms..We are pretty happy and love the FF already. We cannot wait for the season to start.

Mr. Sand-Knit

• All American
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2018, 09:28:32 AM »
This string sounds like there should be an entire forum for the cheap old sweater vest wearing grumps that dont cheer and yell “down in front” all game. 
Quit yer bitchin about $1 more for a beer and if u dont like the upper deck drop another $2000 for lower arena. 
Political free board, plz leave your clever quips in your clever mind.

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2018, 10:16:22 AM »
TBH, over the past 20 seasons, I've probably purchased 2 beers at the BC.

What we really need is one of them cheap nacho sombreros.

fjm

• All American
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2018, 11:39:40 AM »

5 rows up from my seats in the FF is the Coors light stand, a grilled cheese stand, a taco stand, a margarita stand, a sliders stand, a large area to stand with great views of the court in the concourse, and two bathrooms. I’d say if you’re in the new grad area. You’re a winner.

Spotcheck Billy

• All American
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2018, 11:21:28 AM »
We were told there will be elevator operators at all events - right, don't see the Lasry/Edens carrying on with that.

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2018, 12:22:46 PM »
We were told there will be elevator operators at all events
Just like at Miller Park.
-Bill Walton

barfolomew

• All American
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2018, 12:31:18 PM »

Pictured: Topper at last year's Butler game

Relationes Incrementum Victoria

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2018, 01:31:27 PM »
We were told there will be elevator operators at all events - right, don't see the Lasry/Edens carrying on with that.

Elevator operator is code for "person standing closest to the buttons."

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 08:42:03 AM by Mr. Nielsen »
-Bill Walton

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2018, 09:26:01 PM »
Went to the Bucks preseason game tonight and really enjoyed the arena. It was much better than when it was just a self guided walkthrough.

Sat in the upper deck and thought the seats were great to watch. Cup holders were very clutch. It was still difficult to go between levels. It seems like elevators may be the main option for some parts of the stadium which is odd.

The concessions are better set up for getting beer. A person doesn’t have to walk to the other side to get your beer. For food, the cashier would give you a receipt and then you’d walk to the end of the stand and show your receipt to a person and they’d get your food. It seemed super inefficient.

The staff was incredibly friendly. Definitely added to the experience. They went out of their way to greet you and answer any questions.

alexius23

• Starter
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2018, 12:37:25 PM »
I was suprised how small the MU locker room was

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2018, 12:43:13 PM »
I was suprised how small the MU locker room was

How many college basketball locker rooms have you been in? Marquette is in the top quadrant at least.

IIRC, the new locker room is twice the size of the one at the BC.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2018, 03:04:00 PM »
How many college basketball locker rooms have you been in? Marquette is in the top quadrant at least.

IIRC, the new locker room is twice the size of the one at the BC.

And the BC one was pretty darn big.

I want to see the opposing team's locker room in the Fiserv.  I have seen middle-school locker rooms in impoverished school districts that looked nicer than the one in the BC - and that's awesome!
Have some patience, FFS.

feedback