[April 22, 2024, 08:17:35 PM]

MU Alumni playing in European and Foreign Leagues Thread by mileskishnish72
[April 22, 2024, 04:17:36 PM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by WeAreMarquette96
[April 22, 2024, 01:49:31 PM]

[Paint Touches] Way-Too-Early roundup of MU rankings by tower912
[April 22, 2024, 01:29:28 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Yep, I'm starting another generational thread  (Read 46291 times)

WarriorDad

• All American
Re: Yep, I'm starting another generational thread
« Reply #300 on: October 20, 2018, 06:06:43 PM »
Teddy, no.  Though he would be a poster child for #metoo

JFK, most likely.

Bill Clinton couldn't elected today from our side.  Reagan probably not from the GOP.  Funny watching a few guys here that are ultra liberal pretending to be Republicans, but that's where we are now.  Attack the moderate Dem because he isn't liberal enough. Some day it all comes back to the middle.
“No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.”
— Plato

WarriorDad

• All American
« Reply #301 on: October 20, 2018, 09:16:34 PM »
You're right, Chicos, our election systems are perfectly safe.

Chicos, I'm going to believe my President the actual election experts.  No one is going to allow someone to come in, TAKE APART THE MACHINE and bring their own computer with them to hack it.  Preposterous.  As he said, it is irresponsible. Get a tin foil hat.

My President is from my party and he says things are just fine.  Elections aren't rigged, especially presidential.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/UXpRswM-tzc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/UXpRswM-tzc</a>
— Plato

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #302 on: October 20, 2018, 09:19:00 PM »
Chicos, I'm going to believe my President the actual election experts.  No one is going to allow someone to come in, TAKE APART THE MACHINE and bring their own computer with them to hack it.  Preposterous.  As he said, it is irresponsible. Get a tin foil hat.

My President is from my party and he says things are just fine.  Elections aren't rigged, especially presidential.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/UXpRswM-tzc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/UXpRswM-tzc</a>

1) Apparently you can't read
2) You're a pathetic liar
2a) Just like your actual president
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 09:20:50 PM by TSmith34 »
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #303 on: October 20, 2018, 11:44:48 PM »
Cubbiechicos just keeps getting funnier and funnier.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

WarriorDad

• All American
« Reply #304 on: October 20, 2018, 11:51:39 PM »
1) Apparently you can't read
2) You're a pathetic liar
2a) Just like your actual president

I read your links.  The true ability to hack an election is largely a myth. Machines aren't connected to a network. It takes cracking them open, 10 to 15 minutes with expert background along with tools.  Yet so many want to vote online?  Way easier to hack something online.  Did you read mine? 

These are the voting machines I'm used to, but there are other flavors.  How is someone going to crack open the back, use their computer without everyone in the room seeing?  This is why experts, why the President (Obama) and others have said this is conspiracy crazy talk. 

The other thing people ignore is the Electoral College makes it extremely difficult to hack a Presidential election because it is actually 51 elections, not one national one where it would be easier to steal votes in some areas.

He's (cheeto) is the president of all of us.  I didn't vote for him and despise him, but that is how it works, one isn't the president of only some people.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 12:21:32 AM by WarriorDad »
— Plato

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #305 on: October 21, 2018, 08:39:35 AM »
You know Cheeks, only one party, yours, actively resists securing our elections.  Now why would that be?  Seems like it would be a non-partisan desire to hold free and fair elections...only that isn't the case.  Only one side actively resists the effort, just like that same side still frequently claims the Russians didn't influence the election.

Now I wonder why that would be?  What could possibly be motivating your side?  Why wouldn't your side want secure elections?
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #306 on: October 21, 2018, 09:01:49 AM »
You know Cheeks, only one party, yours, actively resists securing our elections.  Now why would that be?  Seems like it would be a non-partisan desire to hold free and fair elections...only that isn't the case.  Only one side actively resists the effort, just like that same side still frequently claims the Russians didn't influence the election.

Now I wonder why that would be?  What could possibly be motivating your side?  Why wouldn't your side want secure elections?

^^^ ban dis guy (?)
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #307 on: October 21, 2018, 09:08:37 AM »
The country is closely divided.  You don't need to hack 51 elections, 3 or 4 could very well be enough.   

What'd they say .. 2016 was flipped by 40,000 votes out of 127m?

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #308 on: October 21, 2018, 11:22:48 AM »
The country is closely divided.  You don't need to hack 51 elections, 3 or 4 could very well be enough.   

What'd they say .. 2016 was flipped by 40,000 votes out of 127m?

It was about 80,000 (<23k in Wisconsin, <11k in Michigan, <45k in Pennsylvania). But that's what happens when you don't have a democracy.
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #309 on: October 21, 2018, 11:33:39 AM »
It was about 80,000 (<23k in Wisconsin, <11k in Michigan, <45k in Pennsylvania). But that's what happens when you don't have a democracy.

Yep, brewski, Tiny's "landslide" victory occurred thanks to 77,744 votes out of nearly 14 million cast in those 3 states. Then the yugest inauguration crowd ever assembled in the history of mankind helped him celebrate his multi-year Lie-A-Thon.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #310 on: October 21, 2018, 01:37:16 PM »
Yep, brewski, Tiny's "landslide" victory occurred thanks to 77,744 votes out of nearly 14 million cast in those 3 states. Then the yugest inauguration crowd ever assembled in the history of mankind helped him celebrate his multi-year Lie-A-Thon.

^^^ ban dis guy (?) and pray 4 him (?)
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.