[April 26, 2024, 10:00:30 PM]

Marquette Football Update by Viper
[April 26, 2024, 08:10:52 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by avid1010
[April 26, 2024, 07:48:11 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by WhiteTrash
[April 26, 2024, 03:52:54 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Euro League Is Not a Guarantee... Vander Is Released From Italian Team  (Read 3845 times)

UNC Eagle

• Scholarship Player
Things did not work out for Vander Blue in Italy . After being named MVP of the Italian Cup tournament, his game collapsed and he apparently had family and personal problems. Hope he finds his way back to the G League next year and made a few bucks for his troubles.
 http://www.lastampa.it/2018/04/19/cronaca/fiat-vander-blue-pronto-a-tornare-negli-stati-uniti-S9qjcNKH2ykwxASKYAgdBJ/pagina.html
UNC Grad MU Fan

Silkk the Shaka

• All American
Yikes. Bizarre. Hope he can get everything sorted out

cheebs09

• All American
He had a nice international gig in I think China awhile ago that he quit and came back to the G League after only a few games. I assumed he was pretty homesick.

Nukem2

• All American
Things did not work out for Vander Blue in Italy . After being named MVP of the Italian Cup tournament, his game collapsed and he apparently had family and personal problems. Hope he finds his way back to the G League next year and made a few bucks for his troubles.
 http://www.lastampa.it/2018/04/19/cronaca/fiat-vander-blue-pronto-a-tornare-negli-stati-uniti-S9qjcNKH2ykwxASKYAgdBJ/pagina.html
Translation?

GGGG

• All American
Translation?

"Another twist in the Fiat house: Vander Blue is about to cancel the contract that binds him to the Gialloblù company until June. Dissatisfied with his Italian experience and, moreover, with family and personal problems, the player finally decided to return to the States prematurely. After yet another bad performance against Bologna, the former Lakers realized that his stay under the Mole would not lead to anything good. Arrived in Turin at the beginning of February, Blue played a good Italian Cup and was also named (surprisingly) best player of the competition. In the following seven league games, however, he played just over twenty minutes on average with percentages to shudder: 3/23 from two points, 2/20 from three, minus 25 plus / minus and the last three matches without scoring a single point."

Silkk the Shaka

• All American
"Another twist in the Fiat house: Vander Blue is about to cancel the contract that binds him to the Gialloblù company until June. Dissatisfied with his Italian experience and, moreover, with family and personal problems, the player finally decided to return to the States prematurely. After yet another bad performance against Bologna, the former Lakers realized that his stay under the Mole would not lead to anything good. Arrived in Turin at the beginning of February, Blue played a good Italian Cup and was also named (surprisingly) best player of the competition. In the following seven league games, however, he played just over twenty minutes on average with percentages to shudder: 3/23 from two points, 2/20 from three, minus 25 plus / minus and the last three matches without scoring a single point."

I heard the Fiat house has beef with the Swishahouse

Jay Bee

• All American
I heard the Fiat house has beef with the Swishahouse

Heard they calt Two, eight, one, three, three oh, eight zero zero fo' and squashed it tho
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

T-Bone

• All American
No slapping of the cinque.
I'm like a turtle, sometimes I get run over by a semi.