collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Take notes Section 106...  (Read 10932 times)

muwarrior87

• All American
Re: Take notes Section 106...
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2008, 12:21:34 AM »
in that case, i recommend a local musicians work...Pat McCurdy...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SveCA0hm4Lw&feature=related

Chili

• All American
  • Hot w/noodles, beans, cheese, sour cream & onions
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2008, 12:25:59 AM »
in that case, i recommend a local musicians work...Pat McCurdy...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SveCA0hm4Lw&feature=related

no thanks. pat is milwaukee but he doesnt really do much on the fire up front.
But I like to throw handfuls...

drewm88

• All American
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2008, 02:06:42 AM »
Chili, your picture completely by itself has caused me to go there at least 3 or 4 times. How can you look at that and not crave it? I think they owe you a cut because I'm sure I'm not the only one.

jaybilaswho?

• All American
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2008, 11:22:51 AM »
Chili, your picture completely by itself has caused me to go there at least 3 or 4 times. How can you look at that and not crave it? I think they owe you a cut because I'm sure I'm not the only one.

everytime i see it... my stomach rumbles. I have to force myself not to look at or even think about the glory that is real chili. cant type any more on this topic as it will kill me.
"A team should be an extension of a coach's personality. My teams are arrogant and obnoxious." Al McGuire

chainsaw_mcgee

• Walk-On
  • Threadkiller.
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2008, 07:52:03 PM »
my friends and i were talking about it at the ND game. How sweet would it be if they played Dropkick Murphy's "I'm Shipping Up to Boston"? Timed right... this would blow the roof off the building... at least the student section... or at least the drunk students.

I like the song, though I think more people recognize it from The Departed than anything else, but somehow it just doesn't feel right. I do agree that we need something similar, something we can make our own and really rally everyone. Brainstorm.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 10:09:54 PM by chainsaw_mcgee »
-Did you hear I finally graduated?
-Yeah, and just a shade under a decade too, all right.
-You know, a lot of people go to college for seven years.
-I know, they're called doctors.