[Today at 08:11:30 PM]

Kolek throwing out first pitch at White Sox game by GoldenEagles03
[Today at 12:21:14 PM]

Marquette Football Update by Spotcheck Billy
[Today at 11:11:22 AM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Herman Cain
[Today at 11:00:09 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Can Wojo finally...  (Read 17499 times)

Silkk the Shaka

• All American
Re: Can Wojo finally...
« Reply #125 on: March 08, 2018, 09:03:08 AM »
M2N. FTs no matta. Get a grip. Pretty sure Markus will land right alongside Dawson in the G-League.

That aside, do we take a step forward next year with Markus at PG and Rowsey off roster?  Obviously everyone is salivating at the additions of Morrow and Joey. Will we be better next year?

To put Markus & Dawson in the same sentence is one of the most disrespectful things I've ever seen in my life. And I liked Dawson more than most.

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #126 on: March 08, 2018, 09:54:18 AM »
To put Markus & Dawson in the same sentence is one of the most disrespectful things I've ever seen in my life. And I liked Dawson more than most.
Just shows his real agenda. But hey he did dunk in HS
Goal is National Championship

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #127 on: March 08, 2018, 10:07:58 AM »
M2N. FTs no matta. Get a grip. Pretty sure Markus will land right alongside Dawson in the G-League.

Dude, let it go. I did a search for mentions of Dawson in the past year and got 30 hits. One was Andre in the MLB thread, one was Branden in a NCAA investigation thread. Of the other 28, 14 have happened in the month since you came back. Otherwise, most mentions are either MUFINY talking about Dawson in the G-League (no one cares) or threads specifically talking about transfers.

No. One. Cares. About. John. Dawson. Anymore.

Let it go.
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #128 on: March 08, 2018, 10:29:34 AM »
Dude, let it go. I did a search for mentions of Dawson in the past year and got 30 hits. One was Andre in the MLB thread, one was Branden in a NCAA investigation thread. Of the other 28, 14 have happened in the month since you came back. Otherwise, most mentions are either MUFINY talking about Dawson in the G-League (no one cares) or threads specifically talking about transfers.

Let it go.

To be fair,  a lot of those 14 are probably me. I've been calling zone defense his new John Dawson
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

skianth16

• All American
« Reply #129 on: March 08, 2018, 10:38:34 AM »

Let it go.

I just imagine you clapping with each word as you yell this at the screen.

But seriously, everyone needs to let this go. Old news.

NickelDimer

• All American
« Reply #130 on: March 08, 2018, 10:39:31 AM »
If my kids feed the neighborhood stray cat, and the cat keeps coming to my house and pissing all over the place, I don’t take issue with the cat. Just sayin
No Finish Line

MomofMUltiples

• All American
« Reply #131 on: March 08, 2018, 11:04:25 AM »

That aside, do we take a step forward next year with Markus at PG and Rowsey off roster?  Obviously everyone is salivating at the additions of Morrow and Joey. Will we be better next year?

...and the goalposts move yet again.  The answer to your question is, we’ll find out next year.  Let’s shut this silly discussion down.
I mean, OK, maybe he's secretly a serial killer who's pulled the wool over our eyes with his good deeds and smooth jumper - Pakuni (on Markus Howard)

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #132 on: March 08, 2018, 11:47:51 AM »
Even with a victory to keep our NCAA hopes very much alive, Scoop can't get along. 

#justwinbaby

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #133 on: March 08, 2018, 12:41:39 PM »
Even with a victory to keep our NCAA hopes very much alive, Scoop can't get along. 

#justwinbaby

I'm pretty sure if Scoop existed in 2003 someone would have complained about Crean playing Wade too much in the Kentucky game.
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

Its DJOver

• All American
« Reply #134 on: January 12, 2019, 05:14:19 PM »
Can Wojo finally...win 3 conference games in a row? remember, he has not done it yet, and DePual ruined our last chance in Chicago. I hope wojo has his team ready.

Only took 4 games this year to accomplish this.  Wojo's growth since he first took the job has been very solid.  4-14 with the season ending with a 35 point loss seems like a long time ago.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #135 on: January 12, 2019, 05:29:22 PM »
Only took 4 games this year to accomplish this.  Wojo's growth since he first took the job has been very solid.  4-14 with the season ending with a 35 point loss seems like a long time ago.

Yep, yep, yep.

Good team, good coach. Hopefully we'll be able to say both are great by mid-March.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

tower912

• All American
« Reply #136 on: January 12, 2019, 07:14:37 PM »
And MU is undefeated in close games.  Mental toughness developing. 
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #137 on: January 12, 2019, 07:29:53 PM »
And MU is undefeated in close games.  Mental toughness developing.

Some will claim there’s nothing more to it than luck.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

tower912

• All American
« Reply #138 on: January 12, 2019, 07:30:52 PM »
Some will claim many irrational things.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

CountryRoads

• All American
« Reply #139 on: January 12, 2019, 07:32:42 PM »
Yep, yep, yep.

Good team, good coach. Hopefully we'll be able to say both are great by mid-March.

“This is a program that’s going to win in March.” -wojo (year 1)

Waited a long time but have a chance this year to do some damage.

feedback