[Today at 07:24:54 AM]

2024 Coaching Carousel by WhiteTrash
[April 18, 2024, 09:34:43 PM]

MU Gear by TallTitan34
[April 18, 2024, 07:27:40 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Uncle Rico
[April 18, 2024, 05:33:25 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: BET Roll Call  (Read 7153 times)

T.V. Diener 34

• All American
BET Roll Call
« on: March 03, 2018, 04:28:10 PM »
Leaving Wednesday morning from Milwaukee at 6am for the BET with 2 buddies.. Who's gonna be out there and where are we partying??

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
Re: BET Roll Call
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2018, 04:37:27 PM »
I am traveling most of the week but if we can make it to the Friday and or Saturday Night games I will be there.
Winning is overrated. The only time it is really important is in surgery and war.
                       ---Al McGuire

YoungMUFan4

• All American
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2018, 04:46:38 PM »
Leaving Wednesday morning from Milwaukee at 6am for the BET with 2 buddies.. Who's gonna be out there and where are we partying??

Sounds like I'll be on that same flight out of Milwaukee

T.V. Diener 34

• All American
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2018, 04:50:20 PM »

Hopefully there's a lot of people in MU gear on that flight out!  Where are you staying?? We are staying at the Westin Times Square as I flew out to MSG with the team once previously and that is where they stayed so I'm assuming that is where they're staying again.

drewm88

• All American
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2018, 06:40:31 PM »
Planning to be there for every session regardless of how we do.

If anyone wants to unload tickets, PM me.

bilsu

• All American
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2018, 06:47:11 PM »
My wife and I will be in Vegas. Looking forward to watching & betting on the conference  tournament games. We hope to get to some conference tournament games in Vegas.

YoungMUFan4

• All American
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2018, 07:09:15 PM »
Hopefully there's a lot of people in MU gear on that flight out!  Where are you staying?? We are staying at the Westin Times Square as I flew out to MSG with the team once previously and that is where they stayed so I'm assuming that is where they're staying again.

Fairfield Inn and Suites on 40th St.

BossplayaOtto

• All American
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2018, 05:34:07 PM »
Holiday Inn Times Square on 8th Avenue with the family. We are looking for 4 tix for any MU games if anyone has any to unload.

Is Mustang Sally’s the Office Pre-Game spot and are kids allowed?

BET = bucket list

BossplayaOtto

• All American
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2018, 05:35:05 PM »

Let me know if this is the confirmed team hotel.

Freeport Warrior

• All American
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2018, 06:09:34 PM »
Just booked, same.

YoungMUFan4

• All American
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2018, 06:18:25 PM »
Anyone know which sections of the Garden the Marquette tickets are in? 

WarhawkWarrior

• Team Captain
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2018, 06:58:27 PM »
Other than the end zone student and band section, all Team’s tickets are scattered throughout.  It’s a great idea.  I’ll be there with 3 friends — my 10th BET.  I’m personally flying up from Orlando and attend every game.

JakeBarnes

• All American
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2018, 08:42:36 PM »
Bummed. I am in coastal Alabama om vacation and found out from a coworker that his brother could get me tix gratis...would have scheduled differently.

Although 70s and golf is pretty nice...
Assume what I say should be in teal if it doesn't pass the smell test for you.

Logi4three

• Team Captain
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2018, 10:11:06 PM »
Flying in Wednesday.  Hotwire is the way to go for last minute hotel room deals.  If there is a MU get together or unofficial spot, please post so we get there.   

Windyplayer

• All American
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2018, 10:20:05 PM »
Flying in Wednesday.  Hotwire is the way to go for last minute hotel room deals.  If there is a MU get together or unofficial spot, please post so we get there.
Going with son on Friday after they dismantle Nova. We'll probably get pretty hopped up at Dylan's Candy Bar, pre-game. Any takers?

Freeport Warrior

• All American
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2018, 09:58:31 AM »
Let me know if this is the confirmed team hotel.
Team leaves today, late afternoon. Times Square Westin is team hotel. I expect no one at our first game, so am getting $6 tix on Stubhub and just moving down. Even in its Big East hey day, tickets for MU games at MSG were never hard to get or expensive. I bought through MU one year as a B&G Fund member and they were expensive (had to buy entire run of event) and not great seats. That was with 'Cuse, ND, UConn, 'Ville, etc. involved. A couple years later, scalped 20th row behind basket for $20 and vowed to traditionally scalp outside in future. I get almost all of my tickets via StubHub now, but for this event, especially because it doesn't have the same cache to NY/East Coast folks with the likes of flyover schools like  Depaul, Butler, MU and Creighton, supply is always great. Tons of biz people just looking to unload tickets.

WarriorInNYC

• All American
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2018, 11:56:25 AM »
Holiday Inn Times Square on 8th Avenue with the family. We are looking for 4 tix for any MU games if anyone has any to unload.

Is Mustang Sally’s the Office Pre-Game spot and are kids allowed?

BET = bucket list

Mustang Sally's is the Official Pre-Game spot.  Not sure whether or not kids will be allowed.

I'm hoping to grab a ticket and get to the game either right at tip or shortly thereafter.

MKEblue

• Walk-On
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2018, 12:01:09 PM »
Everyone going out Wednesday please keep in mind the Winter Storm forecast for that day. Looks like something pretty nasty is about to hit so check those flights and make the necessary adjustments. Just changed my flight to Tuesday afternoon to try and beat it myself.

Hope you all get there safe and can cheer on the Warriors loud and proud

Freeport Warrior

• All American
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2018, 07:49:42 PM »
Everyone going out Wednesday please keep in mind the Winter Storm forecast for that day. Looks like something pretty nasty is about to hit so check those flights and make the necessary adjustments. Just changed my flight to Tuesday afternoon to try and beat it myself.

Thanks for the reminder. Swamped all day and just made the call to go in tomorrow night, just in case. With this storm coming in, MSG will be empty -- plenty of $6 tickets available on Stubhub for game.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 07:52:59 PM by Freeport Warrior »

BossplayaOtto

• All American
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2018, 11:20:14 PM »
Thanks for the reminder. Swamped all day and just made the call to go in tomorrow night, just in case. With this storm coming in, MSG will be empty -- plenty of $6 tickets available on Stubhub for game.

Unfortunately flying out early is not an option for our family so we’ll need to hope mother-nature doesn’t delay us. We’re already on a tight time line as we are on the 4:15p SW flight Wednesday. Fingers crossed.

We did secure 4 tix for less than face for Depaul. Just have to get there!

BossplayaOtto

• All American
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2018, 11:20:49 PM »
Mustang Sally's is the Official Pre-Game spot.  Not sure whether or not kids will be allowed.

I'm hoping to grab a ticket and get to the game either right at tip or shortly thereafter.

Thanks for confirming the location. I see it’s actually Mustang Harry’s!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 11:24:08 PM by BossplayaOtto »

Logi4three

• Team Captain
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2018, 11:32:04 PM »

United was more than willing to accommodate moving my flight up a day.  It is supposed to be a big storm, so you may want to pack some boots if you can. GO MU!

WarriorInNYC

• All American
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2018, 08:24:46 AM »
Thanks for confirming the location. I see it’s actually Mustang Harry’s!

Oh yeah, oops!  I should know better too since I've been there quite a few times, haha.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2018, 08:44:06 AM »
Get there early and pack your snow gear.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

MURFC

• Team Captain
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2018, 11:34:35 AM »
I have a meeting on Friday in NYC and will fly out early afternoon on Thursday.  So, I'll be at the Villanova game. 

Using Stub hub for my ticket, unless anyone is looking to sell a single.  Will hit up Mustang Sally's because it is sad to drink alone!

BossplayaOtto

• All American
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2018, 11:53:06 AM »
Southwest cancelled our original flight that was scheduled for today, so we scrambled and caught last night's flight and made it to the city. Has been all rain so far and now sleeting. No snow accumulation yet.

We'll be swinging by Mustang Harry's Later. Look for us. We'll be in the Marquette gear.

PUMPED! Go Warriors.

BossplayaOtto

• All American
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2018, 01:09:34 PM »
Thundersnowing now.

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2018, 01:28:21 PM »
Thundersnowing now.
Bad. Could they possibly cancel start of BET till tomorrow?
Goal is National Championship

WarriorInNYC

• All American
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2018, 02:02:34 PM »
Bad. Could they possibly cancel start of BET till tomorrow?

I don't see how they could.  It's snowing hard here, but you can still get around the city.  If the teams hadn't traveled here yet, then maybe.

YoungMUFan4

• All American
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2018, 02:04:02 PM »
SW cancelled the 6 AM flight this morning.  Got re-booked for the same flight tomorrow....hoping I am able to get in!

Archies Bat

• All American
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2018, 02:06:02 PM »
SW cancelled the 6 AM flight this morning.  Got re-booked for the same flight tomorrow....hoping I am able to get in!

I am hoping you have a reason to get in.

drewm88

• All American
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2018, 02:16:04 PM »
Southwest cancelled our original flight that was scheduled for today, so we scrambled and caught last night's flight and made it to the city. Has been all rain so far and now sleeting. No snow accumulation yet.

We'll be swinging by Mustang Harry's Later. Look for us. We'll be in the Marquette gear.

PUMPED! Go Warriors.

Same. Killing my afternoon at the Barclays. FSU looked awful. NC State the same so far.

Spaniel with a Short Tail

• All American
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2018, 04:31:29 PM »
Does anyone know if there is anything official for the 2019 BE tournament dates? I know it should be March 13-16 but would just like to make sure before booking airfare. (I'm like that.) Will be our first trip to NYC and the tourney. Thanks.

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2018, 12:41:36 PM »
Does anyone know if there is anything official for the 2019 BE tournament dates? I know it should be March 13-16 but would just like to make sure before booking airfare. (I'm like that.) Will be our first trip to NYC and the tourney. Thanks.

The Marquette website does have March 13 listed as the first date of the BET. You should be able to book airfare on those dates.
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

feedback