[April 29, 2024, 08:11:30 PM]

Kolek throwing out first pitch at White Sox game by GoldenEagles03
[April 29, 2024, 12:21:14 PM]

Marquette Football Update by Spotcheck Billy
[April 29, 2024, 11:11:22 AM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Herman Cain
[April 29, 2024, 11:00:09 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: New Arena Ticket Update  (Read 192929 times)

muhoopsfan6@yahoo.com

• Walk-On
Re: New Arena Ticket Update
« Reply #575 on: August 03, 2018, 08:57:02 AM »
I picked my seats last week.  I got exactly what we wanted and could moved more center court if I had wanted to buy a much more expensive package.  Do any of you get the feeling that tix sales aren't going that well?  It seemed pretty sleepy at the AL when my slot came up.

GOO

• All American
« Reply #576 on: August 03, 2018, 09:07:01 AM »
No inside info, but my impression is that the ticket sales are going fine.  Maybe not a big increase, but similar to past year.  Just more lower seats available.   

However, I also think they underpriced some of the higher up center section seats in the lower bowl and overpriced some of the lower middle seat sections in the lower bowl.  Lower seats should fill up first, but did not, of course.  When high point ticket holders are selecting row 17,18 or whatever, instead of row 6, something is off a bit (I don't know the exact rows where the price changes were, but you get the idea).

But, I also think single ticket sales and the 5 packs, etc, will sell great with the new arena, so it will all work out this year. 
If they had not filled the lower bowl with students on both ends, there would have been a lot of inventory available in the lower.  Just a function of more lower seats, however.

UWW2MU

• All American
« Reply #577 on: August 03, 2018, 09:13:56 AM »
I was blown away by how quickly the $125 seats went.  Maybe I'm not...  because that is one hell of a deal.   But it seemed like they went from very open to almost completely sold out in a very short period of time towards the end of the reseating period.

I'm thinking those are quite under-priced.   If there's any available I may pick up a pair still just so I can give them to friends/family who want to hit up a game here or there.

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #578 on: August 03, 2018, 10:06:56 AM »
Well, to be fair, they are the worst seats in the building.

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
  • Facts don't care about your feelings!
« Reply #579 on: August 03, 2018, 10:24:54 AM »
Sales are going fine. Pretty much everyone did renew their seats from last year. The Coors Light Grad Section is not in that count.

Yes, you had some higher point people pick seats in the purple area (17-27) in center court than the navy blue (rows 9-16) Difference on cost and not seeing the arena are factors. You had others come in and pick the navy blue areas as they never had those area's at the Bradley Center. 2019-20 picking might be different as we all have been in the Fiserv Forum.

As for the $125 (section 214, 215, 216) those were going to go fast. Less seats in that price point, in what was in Bradley Center. (Side note) When I went on a tour in section 202 behind the basket. I sat in a seat four rows from the top. It felt like I was in row D at the Bradley Center.

If anyone is looking to be a first time buyer, the map as of this past Sunday was showing many great seats in the $275 section on the west side of the arena. Seats in row 2.

Another factor that might be interesting will be if people go to the Bucks Block on Sunday, August 26 and tour the new arena. You could get a spike on sales for new ticket buyers as they have seen the building.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 10:28:34 AM by Mr. Nielsen »
If we are all thinking alike, we're not thinking at all. It's OK to disagree. Just don't be disagreeable.
-Bill Walton

GOO

• All American
« Reply #580 on: August 03, 2018, 10:31:51 AM »
Mr. Nielsen:  I read a post above, that MU would have an open house to view seats?  Is that something that will be happening in August?

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
« Reply #581 on: August 03, 2018, 10:40:06 AM »
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 10:54:09 AM by Mr. Nielsen »
If we are all thinking alike, we're not thinking at all. It's OK to disagree. Just don't be disagreeable.
-Bill Walton

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
« Reply #582 on: August 03, 2018, 10:53:39 AM »
Mr. Nielsen:  I read a post above, that MU would have an open house to view seats?  Is that something that will be happening in August?

Marquette will do an Open House this month. They are working on a date. It will be during the week. Sounds like it will be the week of the Bucks Block Party. Something like 4pm to 8pm.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 11:14:43 AM by Mr. Nielsen »
-Bill Walton

geagles10

• Starter
« Reply #583 on: August 07, 2018, 10:18:08 AM »
Ticket office told me on the phone it will be Aug 29 from 4-8 PM. 

Mr. Sand-Knit

• All American
« Reply #584 on: August 07, 2018, 10:24:59 AM »
Where is this map that you speak of?  I might just ante up
Political free board, plz leave your clever quips in your clever mind.

Nukem2

• All American
« Reply #585 on: August 07, 2018, 10:43:28 AM »
Ticket office told me on the phone it will be Aug 29 from 4-8 PM.
Yep, just got an e-mail from MU announcing the date and time.

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
« Reply #586 on: August 07, 2018, 11:54:21 AM »
Please join us at the new home for Marquette basketball, The Fiserv Forum, on Wednesday, August 29 for an open house.  Feel free to stop by anytime between 4-8 p.m. for an opportunity to sit in your seats in person, and to see all the new arena has to offer Marquette fans for the 2018-19 basketball season.

Whether you already purchased season tickets, or you would like to explore the BEST remaining seats for the upcoming season, this event is a great opportunity to see where Marquette basketball will create memories this year and beyond.

There are several benefits of being a Marquette basketball season ticket member which includes:
•   We Are Marquette Club membership with access to discounts and rewards
•   FREE season ticket member gift
•   Season ticket members will see their "Name On The Court" during the 2018-19 season
•   Best available seats to every home game in the Fiserv Forum
All Marquette fans are invited to attend this event.  Please be on the lookout for more details and information will be available on the Open House in the coming weeks.

-Bill Walton

Mr. Sand-Knit

• All American
« Reply #587 on: August 07, 2018, 12:13:33 PM »
Any way one can see available seats if u do not leave in or near Milwaukee?!?
Political free board, plz leave your clever quips in your clever mind.

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
« Reply #588 on: August 07, 2018, 12:19:05 PM »
Any way one can see available seats if u do not leave in or near Milwaukee?!?
No. You would need to call the ticket office.
-Bill Walton

GOO

• All American
« Reply #589 on: August 07, 2018, 05:13:39 PM »
Please join us at the new home for Marquette basketball, The Fiserv Forum, on Wednesday, August 29 for an open house.  Feel free to stop by anytime between 4-8 p.m. for an opportunity to sit in your seats in person, and to see all the new arena has to offer Marquette fans for the 2018-19 basketball season.

Whether you already purchased season tickets, or you would like to explore the BEST remaining seats for the upcoming season, this event is a great opportunity to see where Marquette basketball will create memories this year and beyond.

There are several benefits of being a Marquette basketball season ticket member which includes:
•   We Are Marquette Club membership with access to discounts and rewards
•   FREE season ticket member gift
•   Season ticket members will see their "Name On The Court" during the 2018-19 season
•   Best available seats to every home game in the Fiserv Forum
All Marquette fans are invited to attend this event.  Please be on the lookout for more details and information will be available on the Open House in the coming weeks.

As advertised by Mr. Nielsen.  Thanks.

naginiF

• All American
  • 'and the riot be the rhyme of the unheard'
« Reply #590 on: August 16, 2018, 01:20:19 PM »
No. You would need to call the ticket office.
I didn't read the 11 pages prior to this but......I assume the reason i can't find any tix on the secondary market is because they have not been actually distributed yet (either electronically or physically).  Accurate?

Can certainly get them through the ticket office but i'm not looking for upper deck, or at least not the upper part of the upper deck which is all that is available for the K-State game. 

jsglow

• All American
« Reply #591 on: August 16, 2018, 03:14:36 PM »
Single game tickets won't even be made available to the public for several weeks.  And no, STHs don't have their tickets yet either.  You have time for many beers.

naginiF

• All American
  • 'and the riot be the rhyme of the unheard'
« Reply #592 on: August 16, 2018, 05:29:19 PM »
Thanks Glow - giving my kid his choice between KState or KU for his 12th tomorrow (living in KC and all) and I know he's going to have 1,000 questions.  I'll start continue on the many beers.

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
« Reply #593 on: August 16, 2018, 07:57:40 PM »
I didn't read the 11 pages prior to this but......I assume the reason i can't find any tix on the secondary market is because they have not been actually distributed yet (either electronically or physically).  Accurate?

Can certainly get them through the ticket office but i'm not looking for upper deck, or at least not the upper part of the upper deck which is all that is available for the K-State game.
Correct on the first half.

Also, there will be lowers available for sale.
-Bill Walton

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #594 on: August 19, 2018, 06:14:11 PM »
Goal is National Championship

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
« Reply #595 on: August 20, 2018, 03:16:58 PM »
•See views from any seat within the Fiserv Forum
•Take a tour to:
◦See the Marquette locker room suite
◦Visit exclusive hospitality spaces
◦Check out all the various amenities

•Meet the coaches and players
•View the largest center hung scoreboard in the country
•Take a picture on the court

« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 03:19:34 PM by Mr. Nielsen »
-Bill Walton

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #596 on: August 20, 2018, 03:45:04 PM »
Mr Nielsen—do you know anymore about the tours? On the hour? On the half hour? Do we need to sign up?
Thank you in advance.

Nukem2

• All American
« Reply #597 on: August 20, 2018, 04:08:54 PM »
Mr Nielsen—do you know anymore about the tours? On the hour? On the half hour? Do we need to sign up?
Thank you in advance.
Also, will the parking structure be available?

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #598 on: August 20, 2018, 05:23:45 PM »
Also .. what was the deal with "buying" free tickets?  I did it, but it's not like it sent me tickets of some sort.

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
« Reply #599 on: August 20, 2018, 05:54:45 PM »
-Yes, there will be parking available in the structure for $6 up to 90 minutes.

-The free tickets is what the Bucks are doing. You need to have the barcode on the Bucks app. As for Marquette, a email will come out next Tuesday as to how to get your free tickets. While the event is free, the tickets help the security process.

-Here is the link to RSVP.
https://www.fevo.com/edp/MUBB-Open-House--August-29-99s8eJN?referrer_hash=vmBEzW2d

-Not sure how the tours will go, but I'm guessing, you should be able to roam almost where you want. There would be MU staff around for questions and to where to guide you.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 05:59:25 PM by Mr. Nielsen »
-Bill Walton