[Today at 02:47:50 PM]

2024-25 Outlook by MUbiz
[Today at 12:32:43 PM]

Point guard or big by Jockey
[Today at 11:37:56 AM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by Shooter McGavin
[Today at 10:25:48 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: New Arena Ticket Update  (Read 192318 times)

dgies9156

• All American
Re: New Arena Ticket Update
« Reply #375 on: July 12, 2018, 12:09:50 PM »
Sounds like you just need a new girlfriend.

How do I convince my Marquette grad wife (who was there when we won THE Nat Champ) to appreciate Marquette basketball?

She has a once a year policy and that's if I can't find someone else to go!

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #376 on: July 12, 2018, 12:38:28 PM »
Well looks like I'm going to be buying the cheapest seats. Every game is going to cost me $200 easy with the girlfriend wanting fresh poké, craft beers, BBQ from iron grate, and ice cream. (Who am I kidding. I'll want all that too every game!)

https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/1017440708410658821

So what you're saying is .. we'd all better eat before going to the Chaluparena. 

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #377 on: July 12, 2018, 01:34:26 PM »
How do I convince my Marquette grad wife (who was there when we won THE Nat Champ) to appreciate Marquette basketball?

Life choices, bro....
Have some patience, FFS.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #378 on: July 12, 2018, 02:22:56 PM »

You should be grateful!! Get's you away from her xxx amount of times per year..at least for awhile.
“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #379 on: July 12, 2018, 02:35:21 PM »

Better than a lot of other once a year policies I've heard wives having
Maigh Eo for Sam

Juan Anderson's Mixtape

• All American
« Reply #380 on: July 12, 2018, 02:39:55 PM »
Better than a lot of other once a year policies I've heard wives having

The second best answer is "no". Am I right?

PBRme

• All American
« Reply #381 on: July 12, 2018, 03:26:25 PM »

Is this really a serious question.  If she does start to go she will want to leave early//check out new places to go out downtown (instead of the place the barstool is formed to your derrierre), and talk to you about anything but Doc's shot against ND.

Count your blessings my man, sometimes no is the best answer

Peace, Love, and Rye Whiskey...May your life and your glass always be full

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #382 on: July 12, 2018, 03:32:10 PM »
Is this really a serious question.  If she does start to go she will want to leave early//check out new places to go out downtown (instead of the place the barstool is formed to your derrierre), and talk to you about anything but Doc's shot against ND.

Count your blessings my man, sometimes no is the best answer

As they say... one man's desire is another man's nightmare.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #383 on: July 13, 2018, 01:52:15 PM »
Dear Rod Gozinga,

The online reseating website is live and ready for you to preview. This is the site you can use to complete the reseating process at your assigned time. You will find a countdown clock upon logging in. Please click here to enter the site; marquetteportal.io-media.com. All you'll need to log in is your My Marquette login information.

This is your opportunity to familiarize yourself with the site before your reseating appointment time. You will be able to continuously check in throughout the reseating process to see seat availability in real time.  Currently we have availability at all price levels; including our newly added second row courtside, as well as Premium Gold and Blue ( click here for static arena pricing map). Please contact Brian Morgan (414-288-4104) if you are interested in courtside seats.

Some things to take note of while viewing the virtual venue;
While hovering over a section you will see the price range. Sections may have various price levels as well as some sections have premium aisle pricing.

The Recent Grad section (sections 228, 201-202) is limited to season ticket members who earned a degree within the last five years from MU.

The main entrance for the arena runs along the eastside of the building (default view has north at the top).

The parking structure is in the northwest corner.  The price seen while hovering over or clicking on a row shows the "non-aisle" price. Aisle pricing will not be reflected on your invoice until after all seating is completed.

You will see the number of seats in a given row by clicking on the row. Displayed below the row and number of seats are how many seats are currently available in that row
As a reminder this process allows season ticket members to select the section and row for their tickets, as opposed to the exact seats in sections that include a scholarship contribution. Final seat allocations are later completed by the ticket office.  The order in which preferencs are registered is based on descending priority rank.

You will receive a reminder email on the morning of your appointment date. This email will include final instructions that may help you through the process. For those coming in person at their reseating time, reseating will be conducted at the Al McGuire Center. If you elected to have Marquette complete the process at your assigned time you still have access to the online portal and will receive a reminder email on your reseating date, but you have nothing else to complete, we will make the selection on your behalf based on your responses.

For those registering as a group, you will currently be able to preview the site regardless if you are a group leader or not. Group leaders will begin receiving information next week to confirm reseating time and members of the group. At that time "non-group leader" accounts will no longer be active on the site.

If you have any questions, please contact the Marquette Ticket Office by phone (call or text) at 414-288-4668, via email at athletics@marquette.edu or twitter @MUTicketOffice.  Our regular office hours are Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.

Thank you and Go Marquette!
-Marquette Ticket Office

jsglow

• All American
« Reply #384 on: July 14, 2018, 07:40:28 AM »
Tell her to get in line....he's a 5 tool athlete and a podcast legacy....he's in demand

Mrs. Eng rolls her eyes saying, 'No, that's what his dad thinks.'

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
  • Facts don't care about your feelings!
« Reply #385 on: July 16, 2018, 12:41:28 PM »
Reseating starts today! Good luck to all. I took a tour of the arena last Wednesday. There is be no losers in the reseating process. Place is great! Even, the upper deck is close to the action compared to the Bradley Center.
If we are all thinking alike, we're not thinking at all. It's OK to disagree. Just don't be disagreeable.
-Bill Walton

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #386 on: July 16, 2018, 12:58:45 PM »
Mrs. Eng rolls her eyes saying, 'No, that's what his dad thinks.'

If she reacted with eye rolls to that kind of statement from me.....her eyes would fall right out of her head from overrolling

#ShePicksHerBattles
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #387 on: July 16, 2018, 01:28:08 PM »
Reseating starts today! Good luck to all. I took a tour of the arena last Wednesday. There is be no losers in the reseating process. Place is great! Even, the upper deck is close to the action compared to the Bradley Center.

How was the Poke?

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #388 on: July 16, 2018, 04:01:43 PM »

This is where I wonder what the impact will be on us younger alums who hang out in the cheap seats. If those seats are now much better, will people make a small trade down on view for a bigger cost savings. Interested to see how it shakes out in a few weeks.

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
« Reply #389 on: July 16, 2018, 05:29:13 PM »
I predict almost all lower bowl folks will stay in the lower bowl. Some uppers will move down. The question is in the lowest $125 seats has much less inventory than before. Where do they all go?
If we are all thinking alike, we're not thinking at all. It's OK to disagree. Just don't be disagreeable.
-Bill Walton

eroc830

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #390 on: July 16, 2018, 09:12:17 PM »
My group of 9 youngish (low 30s) alumni are staying in the upper deck.  We are a little worried about the supply of the $125 and $275 section running low, but as mentioned the last few rows will probably be better than our Row J seats in the 400 level of the BC.   

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
« Reply #391 on: July 16, 2018, 09:32:05 PM »
Well, there is a bit less than 6,000 seats in the upper deck. MU had a 2,400 season ticket holders in the upper deck at the Bradley Center.
-Bill Walton

PBRme

• All American
« Reply #392 on: July 17, 2018, 05:15:13 PM »
I had seats in the lower and upper last year with kids still interested.
I am only getting lowers this year so 4 $ first row uppers will be available
Peace, Love, and Rye Whiskey...May your life and your glass always be full

MUDagwood

• Walk-On
« Reply #393 on: July 19, 2018, 09:58:14 AM »
Looks like many fans are opting for cheaper, higher seats in lower bowl rather than paying the big markup in the lower rows.  Not an unexpected result. With the multiple pricing tiers, I wonder if MU fully took into account the associated decline in importance of priority points (and related giving) in the seating process going forward. 

Carl Spackler

• Starter
« Reply #394 on: July 19, 2018, 11:05:42 AM »
I noticed the same thing.  With much better seating in the new arena, the non-prime seats are much better for game viewing than in the BC.  Cost/value of the expensive seats becomes a different calculation and may lead to interesting results. 

MUBigDance

• All American
« Reply #395 on: July 19, 2018, 11:07:18 AM »
For the Record, sent an email to expapp about whether Experience season tickets will be available (You get every game/different seats/no season ticket perks).

They said not decided yet. Will depend on inventory available.

I got them for $77 first time (2015?)...they were $100 last year. No seat fees or taxes. Got 4....used about 50% of the seats between me and kin (sometimes used 1/4,2/4,3/4, sometimes no-show, sometimes all 4. etc...). When we used less, nice to have empty next to me. Lower bowl half the time. So used ~35/70 seats for $400....so about $12/used ticket.

If expapp gets an allocation (big IF): will they be more $$? also can one expect any lower bowl? (I was lower bowl at 1/24/17 Nova win..weird but nice).

expapp said get back to them in a couple of months.

Its not for everyone...if they're even offered, I'm debating whether I'll do it this year or just get a 4-pack and watch FS.

lessthannick11

• Team Captain
« Reply #396 on: July 19, 2018, 11:12:53 AM »

MU ticket office told me ( I had the mobile pass last year) they are planning on doing it again this year and it will be released sometime in September

For the Record, sent an email to expapp about whether Experience season tickets will be available (You get every game/different seats/no season ticket perks).

They said not decided yet. Will depend on inventory available.

I got them for $77 first time (2015?)...they were $100 last year. No seat fees or taxes. Got 4....used about 50% of the seats between me and kin (sometimes used 1/4,2/4,3/4, sometimes no-show, sometimes all 4. etc...). When we used less, nice to have empty next to me. Lower bowl half the time. So used ~35/70 seats for $400....so about $12/used ticket.

If expapp gets an allocation (big IF): will they be more $$? also can one expect any lower bowl? (I was lower bowl at 1/24/17 Nova win..weird but nice).

expapp said get back to them in a couple of months.

Its not for everyone...if they're even offered, I'm debating whether I'll do it this year or just get a 4-pack and watch FS.

MUBigDance

• All American
« Reply #397 on: July 19, 2018, 11:18:19 AM »
MU ticket office told me ( I had the mobile pass last year) they are planning on doing it again this year and it will be released sometime in September

Thanks Lessthan...sounds like MU and expapp are on the same page...so I will plan on looking for it.

bilsu

• All American
« Reply #398 on: July 21, 2018, 09:59:07 AM »
I selected my seats Friday. I am very comparable to last year. Last year center section row M. This year center section row 11, which I believe would be row K in old arena. Tickets were about $550 more than last year. However, I did not make the $1,600 reseating donation I made the year before, so I ended up saving about $1,000. Winner me, loser MU. Under the current system, I will no longer make reseating donations. There are enough people ahead of me willing to select lower cost seats, so there is no need for me to move up the pecking order.

TheGym

• Starter
« Reply #399 on: July 21, 2018, 05:16:12 PM »
I selected my seats Friday. I am very comparable to last year. Last year center section row M. This year center section row 11, which I believe would be row K in old arena. Tickets were about $550 more than last year. However, I did not make the $1,600 reseating donation I made the year before, so I ended up saving about $1,000. Winner me, loser MU. Under the current system, I will no longer make reseating donations. There are enough people ahead of me willing to select lower cost seats, so there is no need for me to move up the pecking order.

This is exactly my thoughts, just roll my regular donations into the cost of my tickets and get better seats.