[April 29, 2024, 08:11:30 PM]

Kolek throwing out first pitch at White Sox game by GoldenEagles03
[April 29, 2024, 12:21:14 PM]

Marquette Football Update by Spotcheck Billy
[April 29, 2024, 11:11:22 AM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Herman Cain
[April 29, 2024, 11:00:09 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Knicks MSG Tickets  (Read 1062 times)

wadesworld

• All American
Knicks MSG Tickets
« on: February 25, 2018, 08:20:20 PM »
Planning my first trip to MSG to see the Bucks play at the Knicks on April 7.  Any recommendations for buying tickets?  There will be a group of 4 of us looking to get seats together.  It looks like on Ticketmaster the cheapest set of 4 seats are going for $90/ticket uppers.  Stubhub has some at about $65/ticket uppers.  Are uppers fine in MSG?  Would the box office have any for cheaper (one of the guys lives in NYC and said he can go to MSG and buy them there to avoid the extra fees)?

Scalpers?  Other places to look?

Thanks in advance for the advice.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

warriorchick

• All American
Re: Knicks MSG Tickets
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 07:22:57 AM »
Planning my first trip to MSG to see the Bucks play at the Knicks on April 7.  Any recommendations for buying tickets?  There will be a group of 4 of us looking to get seats together.  It looks like on Ticketmaster the cheapest set of 4 seats are going for $90/ticket uppers.  Stubhub has some at about $65/ticket uppers.  Are uppers fine in MSG?  Would the box office have any for cheaper (one of the guys lives in NYC and said he can go to MSG and buy them there to avoid the extra fees)?

Scalpers?  Other places to look?

Thanks in advance for the advice.

With all due respect, it sounds like you are going through an awful lot of effort to save ten or twenty bucks per ticket. Isn't that pretty inconsequential compared to the the entire cost of a weekend trip to NYC?

I am not trying to be snarky; I am also a person that hates overpaying for stuff. But in the scheme of things, it might be worth it to just buy the most reasonably-priced tickets from your first round of research.
Have some patience, FFS.

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 08:39:40 AM »
I have never tried this before, but StubHub has last minute service centers in a few locations, including NYC. Their office is a few blocks from the garden, and sells tickets to MSG events.  I would assume that includes Knicks games.  As long as it isn’t a marquee game, they might have tickets available.

As for seating recommendations, the only thing I can suggest is that you NOT sit in the lower level right behind the baskets. This the pitch is incredibly low, so it’s virtually impossible to see over the person in front of you unless they are very short.

https://www.stubhub.com/pick-up-nyc/

DegenerateDish

• All American
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2018, 09:11:33 AM »
Uppers are fine at MSG, sightlines are good, it's not as high up as say United Center's uppers.

feedback