[Today at 09:22:20 PM]

NIL Future by PointWarrior
[Today at 09:03:13 PM]

MU Gear by TallTitan34
[Today at 07:27:40 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Uncle Rico
[Today at 05:33:25 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Jonathan Isaac  (Read 7010 times)

reinko

• All American
Re: Jonathan Isaac
« Reply #75 on: August 02, 2020, 07:48:48 PM »
So, if Uncle Joe loses in November are you and all those of like mindedness going to continue to bellyache for the next 4 years or will you accept that democracy actually works, hey?

Dunno, are Muslims allowed to practice and in your version on democracy?

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #76 on: August 02, 2020, 07:59:39 PM »
The debate over kneeling/not kneeling is a good way to distract from the real issues, the truly uncomfortable ones we don’t want to discuss or find solutions for
Ramsey will bring Marquette great glory

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #77 on: August 02, 2020, 08:06:05 PM »
The debate over kneeling/not kneeling is a good way to distract from the real issues, the truly uncomfortable ones we don’t want to discuss or find solutions for

Yup.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #78 on: August 02, 2020, 08:17:32 PM »
Yup.

It’s actually not a distraction. It’s an excuse to ignore those issues and change the narrative.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #79 on: August 02, 2020, 08:40:30 PM »
It’s actually not a distraction. It’s an excuse to ignore those issues and change the narrative.

You’re right. Excuse is the correct word.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #80 on: August 02, 2020, 08:47:01 PM »
So, if Uncle Joe loses in November are you and all those of like mindedness going to continue to bellyache for the next 4 years or will you accept that democracy actually works, hey?

Representative republic. It's no democracy and you're fooling yourself to find more comfort in losing popular votes in 2000 and 2016 but winning the office if you think it is a real or the truest or the greatest form Of democracy
Maigh Eo for Sam

tower912

• All American
« Reply #81 on: August 02, 2020, 09:01:48 PM »
It looks like JI will be unable to kneel for a while anyway.   Left the court in a wheelchair with a reported knee injury.

Or is that no longer what this thread is about.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #82 on: August 02, 2020, 09:57:55 PM »
Clearly not politics, right?

Old, snowflakes, who aren't self aware gonna just be themselves.

And then claim to be the victim.  Last card to play.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #83 on: August 02, 2020, 11:59:55 PM »
Rocket, fan22, you both got your insults in, so drop it now.

It is bold. Registered in 2011 and this is the first thing he deemed worthwhile to post about. If that's the impression rocket is giving people, rocket should perhaps reflect on that.

seriously rock?  the dude sent me a pm saying the same and i've never even heard of the guy.  never engaged the guy in anything.  you do know that's the oldest trick in the book.  if people get the impression that i'm a racist then we have a more than one out to get me and shut me up.  like psychological extortion-someone calls me a racist and i got to lose sleep over it, wondering if i really am one?  are you kidding me?  fanman is no MU guy, he's a peeping tom   
don't...don't don't don't don't

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #84 on: August 03, 2020, 07:57:39 AM »
Stop being a victim rocket.  Seriously have some self-awareness for once.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #85 on: August 03, 2020, 09:42:58 AM »
This board is no longer fun, or interesting. Every thread has politics.  Can I have a refund?

ATL MU Warrior

• All American
« Reply #86 on: August 03, 2020, 09:44:22 AM »
seriously rock?  the dude sent me a pm saying the same and i've never even heard of the guy.  never engaged the guy in anything.  you do know that's the oldest trick in the book.  if people get the impression that i'm a racist then we have a more than one out to get me and shut me up.  like psychological extortion-someone calls me a racist and i got to lose sleep over it, wondering if i really am one?  are you kidding me?  fanman is no MU guy, he's a peeping tom
Nobody is “out to get you”. You are not a victim. 

The impression people have of you is solely due to the content you post here. If you don’t like the impression people have of you, examine what you write before posting.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #87 on: August 03, 2020, 09:47:13 AM »
This board is no longer fun, or interesting. Every thread has politics.  Can I have a refund?

If only there was some way to control which threads you click on.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #88 on: August 03, 2020, 10:05:15 AM »

Effective today we have issued refunds to everyone, and made reading voluntary vs compulsory.  We're also working on the "fun" part, but we think that's up to the content providers (you all...)

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #89 on: August 03, 2020, 10:15:16 AM »
Effective today we have issued refunds to everyone, and made reading voluntary vs compulsory.  We're also working on the "fun" part, but we think that's up to the content providers (you all...)

I got my refund check via direct deposit. Really impressed with the speed

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #90 on: August 03, 2020, 10:38:36 AM »

So someone, who has been here and reading posts since 2011, interprets things you write as negative and let's you know that's their interpretation of you (because of what you write). And your conclusion is that you're a victim?

I don't know you personally. And I'm sure the other guy doesn't either.

But for those of us who don't know you, we can only generate impressions based on what you write/post. That's how social media works. So, maybe, be clearer with your posts so as to not obtain a negative impression?

Spaniel with a Short Tail

• All American
« Reply #91 on: August 03, 2020, 11:17:22 PM »
Longtime reader on here. Big MU fan. Shouldn’t have even bothered posting. Will go back to my invisible status. Sorry, all.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #92 on: August 04, 2020, 12:02:13 PM »
  "If that's the impression rocket is giving people, rocket should perhaps reflect on that."

ok, i reflected...nope, not a racist...all good!  carry on!  :D
don't...don't don't don't don't

feedback